Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ğ ğ Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12

Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 22:10
General Info

Artist....: Varius Artist
Album...: Chemical Mafia

Genre...: Psychedelic

Lable.....: Chemical Crew
Catalog.: CHEMCD005

Url.........: http://www.chemical-crew.tv/

Tracklist

01. Various Artist - Psycho Killer
02. Various Artist - World Destruction
03. Various Artist - The Violent Years
04. Various Artist - Pacemaker
05. Various Artist - Luck Of The Irish
06. Various Artist - Greedy
07. Various Artist - Wasteland Operation
08. Various Artist - Sleeping With The Fish
09. Various Artist - Gummi

Track Review

01. Various Artist - Psycho Killer
A monster track to open this excellent album by the mighty 'Chemical Crew' dudes, and for sure, this one would make you buy this fantastic album! Amazing ups and downs, with incredible sound!
Favorite Entrance 3:17 - 3:57

02. Various Artist - World Destruction
Another genious track for this album, the name of the track just defines the track while the evil laugh at beginning of the track just makes it all! The electric guitars would just hypnotize you! World Destruction got a very sick sound, would be aowsome to listen to it between the woods at 4am!
Favorite Entrance 3:52 - 4:35

03. Various Artist - The Violent Years
Alot of violent use of sound in this track, you can guess why... Lots of ups and downs, and a very nice sound!
Favorite Entrance 4:04 - 4:44

04. Various Artist - Pacemaker
Again, the name explains it all, cool entrance with the sound at the beggining of the track. Nice grooves, similer to the others, but i dont think that you can compare this one with the first 2 tracks.
Favorite Entrance 05:39 - 06:11

05. Various Artist - Luck Of The Irish
Creepy entrance for the track, monster like! Very nice groove on this one, and ofcourse it the guitars are the excellent addition for this one, rising and rising, then boom! Very nice short entrances, sound like someone worked hard on this track!
Favorite Entrance 02:32 - 03:04

06. Various Artist - Greedy
No doubt, this is the grooviest track on this album! It makes you wanna dig untill sunrise! Good use of electric guitars, i liked it alot! Very nice beat on this one..
Favorite Entrance 02:10 - 02:50

07. Various Artist - Wasteland Operation
The entrance on the beggining of this track makes you want to listen to it, and dont miss a second of it, but i was abit disapointed. The sound is nice, but the mafia could improve some parts on this one.
Favorite Entrance 05:32 - 06:14

08. Various Artist - Sleeping With The Fish
This one is a track to sit back and relex, i didnt find it very intresting, sounds like a remix of some hip-hop song. Nice small change in styles though.
Favorite Entrance None

09. Various Artist - Gummi
"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Am i in the jungle with some indian tribal? Or in space? This track is another success by the Mafia. Very good rythem, sound, and entrances. Gummi is very groovy like 'Greedy', but its a very diffrent style.
Favorite Entrance 03:32 - 04:37

JUMP!
          Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ Ż ŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
Zombizoola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 11:03
Quote:

On 2004-12-22 22:10, Saylum wrote:
General Info

Artist....: Varius Artist
Album...: Chemical Mafia

Genre...: Psychedelic

Lable.....: Chemical Crew
Catalog.: CHEMCD005

Psychedelic ???? haha r u sure????
nothing psychedelic here man just boom boom and some other booms
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 11:17
Ok Saylum, so who are those Various Artist making each and every track? I'm being curious... Would You be so kind as to write it down here from the CD sleeve?           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 12:03
I'm hearing Void infuences in almost every track. but from what i know... track1 is skazi and void, track 2 is skazi and duvdev, track 3&4 got some exaile in it. track 5 is with psychotic micro. others I can't decide yet... gummi is skazi and ami.
eXxor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 14:48
this is the first VA i ever orederd in my life.
and why? because I really thinks that this VA worth it (i've heard samples) and also because it costs only 35 nis (in Israel), CC rules they know how to make music and sale
OrenMos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 15:08
lot of time i wait for this cd, tommorow is the big day

hope to buy it as fast as i can...

BooM CC !
Oren.
Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 23, 2004 16:53
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 11:17, Templar^ wrote:
Ok Saylum, so who are those Various Artist making each and every track? I'm being curious... Would You be so kind as to write it down here from the CD sleeve?

Its like this, the lable 'Chemical Crew' released an album called 'Chemical Mafia'..

Now, 3-5 Chemical Crew artists worked on each track, so on the covers, they didnt named who are the artists who participated in the creation of this track, so they just wrote the track names.

Anyhow, I suggest that you would buy this album, though its a VA, its a monster album!

By the way, heres a list of the artists which helped creating this album:
Skazi, Exaile, Tube, Void, Psychotic Micro, 40%, Feio, Parnormal Attack, Damage, Rocky, Beat On Fobia
          Peace & Love!

Dj Edell
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 17:39
this is the point they'r make it like one project MAFIA

and if u know the styles of artists u will c them in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           edell
Dj / PR / Booking
======================
www.magmarecords.it
www.party-people.me
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 21:16
this is really good for parties, but it can be very violent for your ears           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 22:56
just heard the samples at psyshop.....pure violence ....that's whay you call music guys?           "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 24, 2004 00:07
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 22:56, PsyTune wrote:
just heard the samples at psyshop.....pure violence ....that's whay you call music guys?

Thats music man! The scraching and electric voices on it makes it all worthy! Each artist usually got its own style.. But when combining ALL Chemical Crew artists you just get a monster album! And it worth it!           Peace & Love!

Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Dec 24, 2004 03:05
i only like exaile from chemical crew.. the rest is so not psychedelic... not my type, sure they have some smaching trax good for partys and stuff, but pls..

might check it out still tho..
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 24, 2004 09:12
Quote:

Thats music man! The scraching and electric voices on it makes it all worthy! Each artist usually got its own style.. But when combining ALL Chemical Crew artists you just get a monster album! And it worth it!

Oh....you don't need to convince me to get it....I've never thought of buying it or even listening to it. I was just curious. About the artists....each of them separately is a disaster, so all of them together is catastrophe (imo). Also I wouldn't like to get a compilation without artists' names near the tracks...weird
I feel really sorry for anyone that calls that noise music, but anyway.....enjoy and take care of your ears and brain

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
damage
damage

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 24, 2004 09:59
psytune, people like you remind me of this insident me and my friends had when i was a little kid. we were having a good time at a friend of mine`s birthday party. it was great.

then came this big bully and stepped all over the birthday cake and kicked the toys around.

does the world really need people like this?

P.S. you don`t have to feel sorry for anybody. most of us already feel sorry for you.

PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 24, 2004 11:52
Quote:

"I feel really sorry for anyone that calls that noise music, but anyway.....enjoy and take care of your ears and brain" - Psytune
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U know what Psytune, lot of people (my friends, family etc.) who listen to "normal music" (according to them) have the same thing to say about psy-trance. Didn't expect this from a fellow psy music lover.

--------------------------------------------
Travel without moving
Trance Forum ğ ğ Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Chemical Mafia (Chemical Crew / CHEMCD005) 2004/12

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance