Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - The Numinous (Ketuh Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - The Numinous (Ketuh Records 2005) CD

-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 07:02
Sungirl vs. Iron Madness – Madness Of Sun

this track is a blastin one. very freaky and psychedelic.

this compilation seems to have a couple of very nice tracks.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 20:11
THank you very much for the honest and construcive reviews. In 2006 Ketuh will not make mixed comps. Some will be night and some morning.

Seasons greetings to all!
Enjoy as we do!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
HappYLeptiC
Double R.E.L. / Freeze

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 20:25
Gr8 track selection P-Mac our dear friend, all sounds in very good production & like dancefloor Smashers.
Keep it up baba, we admire u 4 your gr8 work .
My Fav's: 1,2,3,7,10           Freeze Album "ORCHESTRA" - Out Soon !!!
freezetrance@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
www.fractalrecords.ch
www.myspace.com/freezeisrael
wicked wires

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 01:04
hi there.....got the promo cd.....i listened to it all quite some times.....really enjoyed it...

for me the best trak is the slug one.....killa tune, between night and day smashing bomb.....then i liked a lot tryambaka and d-maniacs also really good one portuguese style!!....gappeq trak works a lot for me too....twisted wicked sounds and powerfull bassline, sweet one....iron madness doesnt disapoint and hits us with a dark night time trak.....

those 4 traks for me are the outstanding ones....but also my dear friend psyboriginal with his unique psybo-sound always is good to hear a nice tune of him!!!....cheers for mr marko.....

the quality of the comp is much more outstanding than the lat one....i like it much more....big hughs to the ketuh family and mr macatakk really good choice on the traks....best vibes for all...

boom!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - The Numinous (Ketuh Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance