Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 14:37
Chill Tribe Records (Norway) is back with a second compilation full of well known producers of ambient/dub/chillout music. Compiled by PKS, the tracks are firmly handpicked from highly talented musicians from around the globe, giving us ten beautiful journeys of deep ambient, dubby beats, atmospheric vibes and tribal influences.

The compilation will be released in end of August/beginning of September, and link to sound clips and cover art will be added soon.

V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)

1. Altitudes – Altitude II
2. Nada – Earthgarden (Jong Remix)
3. Adham Shaikh – Indu
4. Digitalis – Noodles
5. Jong – Unexplored Depths
6. Makyo – Nothing Is Real (Sensual Mix)
7. Solar Quest – Tokers Dream (Remix)
8. EldarLife – Gone Gong
9. Circular – Ambulo
10. Saafi Brothers – Multiverse

-Altitudes (Blue Planet Corporation & Jaïa) is now joined by Johannes Regnier (Silicon Sound!). Opening the compilation with a beautiful atmospheric track…

-Nada’s (Abakus & Humph) Earthgarden track is a real classic, here given new life by French artist Jong, who is also doing remixing for Toires these days+ several tracks for various labels.

-Adham Shaikh is our master in relaxed tribal music, here with another masterpiece influenced by sanskrit mantra.

-Digitalis aka Seb Taylor aka Shakta aka Kaya Project aka Angel Tears etc needs no introduction. Here we get another beautiful track by this pioneer.

-Jong (Jonathan Garnier) is a fresh artist fron Paris, France who blew us away with his demo arriving the Chill Tribe Records office. His tracks will also be seen on Liquid Sound Design and Hoots Recordings etc. in the near future, aswell as remixes of Toires etc. He has mostly been producing music for TV series and TV commercials, but is finally showing his talent for the music listeners.

-Makyo running Dakini Records in Japan does it the relaxed, tribal way as always, here with a fantastic sensual mix of his Nothing Is Real track.

-Solar Quest from the UK is another pioneer we are very happy to welcome on this compilation. He was famous for his acid techno releases in the early 90’s, and his ambient classics, which are still sought after albums today.

-EldarLife is also the man behind PhasePhour. EldarLife is his downbeat/ambient project, which we will also see on Chillcode Records later this year. An album is also on the way.

-Norwegian ambient pioneers Circular has released several albums during the 90’s on labels that should be familiar for all Biosphere fans. They have also released a track on Interchill. Here they show us again how to do it the deep way…

-The compilation finishes with a new Saafi Brothers track (Gabriel Le Mar and Michael Kohlbecker), which should be the perfect relaxed finishing journey. Another group we are proud of joining us.

More info soon at:

http://www.chilltriberecords.com
          CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Shao

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 15:34
well done PKS, for me your selections (and your reviews) are really a taste of quality into chill/dub/ambient music.

The (only) bad aspect of this news is the release date..so far!

Last year at Sonica i miss you, but if you'll repeat the experience it'll be a pleasure to meet us.

Namaste & big Hugs form Italy
Antonio(Shao)           La Vida no esta hecha de tiempo, asi como el mundo no esta hecho de espacio.
(Paul Bowles)

http://www.myspace.com/majmar
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 02:33
wow a new killer compilation from chilltribe!!
i 100% trust PKS for his selections
i can't wait for new tracks from saafi brothers & adam shaikh,makyo!!
thanx again and try to give us the samples as soon as possible..           Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 09:44
solar quest is one of my favourites... Ive been listening to orgisms and orgships for a while now. dint know he still made music...
am also looking forward to Nada – Earthgarden (Jong Remix)
this is gonna be something to wait for...
          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 25, 2006 15:31
Tracklist looks promising.Good luckies PKS mate im sure this is worth it looking forward to hear of it...
Barius
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 16:58
Great work, my friend!!

Really looking forward to all those tracks, especially the one from Altitudes, which was my favourite on Quality Relaxation.

If you continue this great work, Chill Tribe Records will be one of the very best chillout/ambient labels on this planet. You are an idealistic and dedicated music listener with a wish to spread great, soothing music. I really respect that.

Every fan of dreamy chilled out music should BUY this release when it hits the streets, and support PKS´s mission to bring you some of the best music around.

Oh, by the way man, I am moving to your neighbourhood! :-D
Hypnodrift arise!
MagGyver

Posted : Jun 26, 2006 20:08
Nice work! Looks exceptional. I've had the privilege of hearing the new Digitalis track, "Noodles" - another stellar work of art from Seb. Looking forward to the rest!
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 20:20
Nice to see you've got a Solar Quest track on - he's much overlooked in todays chillout scene - where many seem to think thing started with the first Shpongle album... good work!

Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 20:23
Solar Quest - Trisine @ Wabi is magical too!
10x and looking forward for this soon!           To Infinity And Beyond!
Psychedelic_Mustache
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 26, 2006 21:08
Impressive lineup, pk - keep up the good work           www.sonic-energy.net

www.psymus.blogspot.com
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 12:43
Yesss!! You got Adham Shaikh! PK, your compilations continue to impress the world.
Pete Pan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 17:20
PKS....big congrats, I feel that Chill Tribe is one of the strongest chill labels up and coming. Quality Relaxation is still one of my fav discs to play. Keep up the good work and am eagerly awaiting to hear your new gems take care           Lobogistic labs
(Shaman Graduate)
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 16:20
Thanks for all the positive words! You all have something nice to look forward to. It was finished mastered this weekend, so the waiting will soon be over...

To those of you who support the label by buying the CD, will as on the Quality Realaxation compilation get an eight page booklet with pictures and info about all the artists, as well as great graphic work done by Are Marmelade...

The first chance to hear these tracks will be on the coming weekend at the Boom festival in Portugal, during my set at the chill out stage on Saturday evening... We will pull our fingers out to update the Chill Tribe site with soundsamples when I'm back to reality in Norway...

More candy will also appear on Chill Tribe Records in autumn. Info about this will be released as soon as the compilation is out in the shops...

Spread the word:)
PKS           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:39
Saafi Brothers....!!!

Am i dreaming? A new track from Saafi Brothers..? Great!

Dear PKS, is this release available in a digital format? via iTunes..etc.?

Great Job! Keep on with this great work!

Regards
Tms
Nathalie Interchill

Posted : Aug 3, 2006 20:23
Hey PKS - how are you? Wow this is really good news. I loved your last comp and am truly looking forward to this one... can't you bring the release date forward a bit
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance