Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)

perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 14:45
Congratulations! my cd is already comming!
Psychedelic_Mustache
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 30, 2006 15:39
have to agree with the rest here...samples sound tastey, looking forward to hearing it           www.sonic-energy.net

www.psymus.blogspot.com
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Sep 30, 2006 18:35
Thanks again!

Now it's also out on Saikosounds and Beatspace:

Beatspace:
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=3012

Saikosounds:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6036

Wakyo Japan (coming soon):
http://www.wakyo.jp/detail/coming.php?cat_no=CTRCD02

Psyshop:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ctr/ctr1cd002.html

Enjoy!

PKS

http://www.chilltriberecords.com
          CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Oct 2, 2006 09:55
Got my copy in the mail on Friday!! It has been spinning in the CD-player on all late night occasions Hoping to write a review soon. Boom
lodjikz

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 3, 2006 18:44
Another pearl arrived!!!
I'm a big downbeat user and this compilation stands out as Quality Relaxation also did in the past!
Hope to meet some chill people in Norway next spring around Rena (Hedmark). Is there anyone? : )

Thank you so much!
Star-Trooper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 10, 2006 01:39
is 'beatspace' the cheapest including shipping or there's a cheaper site?
need help in this one...10x           To Infinity And Beyond!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Oct 10, 2006 12:20
ADHAM SHAIKH's contribution is deffently the best track on the album. So beautiful and inducing. I'm in love with hare hare Shiva.
JONG's contribution is also a very pleasent suprise. Hoping to release a review soon.

peace and love

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2006 16:58
Thanks for the POSITIVE feedback guys!!! Much appreciated!!! For the others, it should still be available in several online shops:

Beatspace:
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=3012

Saikosounds:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6036

Wakyo Japan (coming soon):
http://www.wakyo.jp/detail/coming.php?cat_no=CTRCD02

Psyshop:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ctr/ctr1cd002.html           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
andrew interchill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 19, 2006 21:02
really solid release... very high quality and an amazing line-up

jong, adham and digitalis do it for me

thanks PKS
Pete Pan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 02:05
Big ups PKS....this comp. is sick..I've been listening to it since the package arrived...outside of Celestial Dragon (little partial you know) I think Chill Tribe is the tops of the Chill labels out there. You are really creating a bridge from the classic chill to the new morpholasticpsydmtbientminimambientspacechill...and by all means keep on truckin....best comp. of the year so far...take a bow           Lobogistic labs
(Shaman Graduate)
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 9, 2006 13:45
A preview of a review soon to be posted in the review section. Fantastic album!

1. Altitude – Altitude II (Co-up between the dream team "Jaďa", "Blue Planet Corporation" and newly joined "Silicon Sound") :: PKS leads us into a track filled with rumbling skittering noises followed by a surrounding atmosphere that will cover your chakra with warmth and bliss. You are leaded by a exiting sample about destiny while a beautiful synth captures your attention, and the beat slowly but lovely kicks in. Here we get the long awaited second Altitude track named "Altitude II". It's beautiful, harmonic and peaceful. Like floating in space while watching your face disappear. Altitude is still trippy and floating like their first release (Featured on CTR first release "Quality Relaxations"), and you will get a pleasant guitar sample at the ending of this spacey chill track. A beautiful introduction to a album that promotes "relaxed Journeys"

2. Nada – Earthgarden (Jong Remix) :: is a track by the sweet melody producer Nada (Nada = Nothing) and remixed by the newfound talent "Jong" which will be presented later in this release. Once again dear Team Nada manages to put a smile on your face, feeling your negative energy being swept away by beautiful tumbling effects and twists. You are brought inside a garden of Eden where peace and joy roams. This downbeat track got what it takes to make you feel like a bag of sugar with ultra sweet synths, beautiful vocals, whispering samples and strange effects. Surly a beautiful track with the heart placed just in the right spot!

3. Adham Shaikh – Indu :: Now, if there is one producer in this world who got a direct connection to "it", the holy world, the world of no rules and every rule simultaneously. It is this man, no questions asked. The legend him self presents us here with what can be called the most interesting track on "Relaxed Journeys". Here we get all the eastern influences we need with deep hypnotising vocals and leads. This is a great tribute to the all might Hare Hare Shiva! As always Adham presents us with mind dripping inducing psychedelic chill with Hindu influences. Great drum work that will for sure stop time, space and room on your next holy trip. Super! Beautiful! Smooth! Scary..!

4. Digitalis – Noodles :: After a very inducing track by Adham Shaikh, it's time to wake up a bit. Feel the summer breeze and enjoy the more bouncy sides of life. Digitalis presents to us here a more up-beat track with many scrounge sounds and effects. Taking you inside wonderland of colours and amazement. Here Digitalis gives us a sea bucket of drum works, twisted effects and moaning samples that is sure to create a strange world. As the track evolves, you will stop to notice an extra ordinary feeling of something…. What this feeling is and represents is up to the listener. Not my personal cup of tea this feeling. But objectively seen; A beautiful track that will show you wonders and deep thoughts inside your very own head. Good luck!

5. Jong – Unexplored Depths :: As presented earlier with a remix of Nada's track Earthgarden, Jong hits you now with his own piece of art. It starts floatingly with an introduction sound while the drums and effects will fly around and over you from side to side. Really hypnotising and beautiful. Jong, a young but experienced talent from France shows us here his talents in spiritualised chill-out. Best part for many will be when the "French", or can I call it "Air" elements jumps in at 02:30 minutes. This is for me where the track gets really interesting and weird. Adding many elements that will enhance your trip pleasure. You will also find many Hindu elements and fluids.

All that is needed to enjoy this track is a smile and a pinch of amazement in your actions. Let yourself be told a story by Jong! What a journey! What a story!

6. Makyo – Nothing Is Real (Sensual Mix) is next. A track of ocean feelings. The cold breeze coming in from the shore. Heavy downbeats and jumping synths. After a small travel through a relaxed universe, you will encounter a female telling you beautiful words and feelings. She will grab you and take you down inside your own head leaving you with a sense of stability and understanding. The beat will carry you back up again, while it shows you how fun a mouthful of breath can be. This is defiantly a sensual mix made to caress your soul.

Not entirely my style of heart. But oh so beautiful it sounds while floating around me.

7. Solar Quest – Tokers Dream (Remix) :: Ah, the legend, the untitled ruler of acid techno of the 90's! After a couple of more up-beat chill tracks by Jong and Makyo, Solar Quest brings us in to a world of sitars, trippy elements and beautiful vocals. Just the way we like and adore his creations! Here we are taken inside the world of peace, love and unity. Solar Quest brings us here a truthful track of much wisdom and prophecy. If you adore sitars, come closer, close your eyes and fly inside his visions. If not, then push next –but hey, give it a flying chanse. Either way, a respected artist with a respected track. Must be one special experience to see a piece of art like this being preformed live. Awesome track! Maybe a bit to much sitars for some, but hey, this is Indian spiritualism in it's best coat!

8. EldarLife – Gone Gong :: Away from the far east of Solar Quest, we find ourselves standing inside a Nordic vision. A track with hard falling spikes, strange atmospheres and deep and rough baselines. Here we are presented with a track from EldarLife who also has a saying in the great Norwegian psy-trance duo "PhasePhour" which also presented us with a nice downbeat track in the first series of "Relaxed" compiled by PKS. This time, he's solo. I'm not entirely sure what mister Essen is trying to achieve or show us with this track. But it's a strange one, I'll tell you that. It has many elements of instability and falling sounds. All I know is that I want very much to stand inside his creating moping at all that is passing me by. Good track!

9. Circular – Ambulo :: Gives us a heavy track, a strange and fluid place he is presenting us. Swishing sounds twirl by while echoes and sharp sounds make my body hair stand up. Circular presents here a track that can be considered more of an creation and a "thing" then a music piece. He displays you a special place with joy and play. Smiles and wonders. Peace and relaxations. Nothing is real, and real is nothing. What a strange trip .. For me this is a pause track, if I might be so blunt. Non the less. A great track to raise your curiosity.

10. Saafi Brothers – Multiverse :: Last, but Oh not least, we get a track by the well known Saafi Brothers. These brothers from other mothers presents to us here a mysteries piece with a floating but playful atmosphere. Stars glitter and space evolves. As it takes it time to build and lead you on, it reveals a deep trembling base that will make the ground waggle like the sea it self. Here we get waves splashed up in your surroundings. Colourful, playful and hiding. What lurks in the deep sea is to be explored by you, the listener. Again, a beautiful and stand-still track that ends another great Relaxed Journey by PKS. Sweet explorations of the mind!

Overall I would have to say that I'm just as, or a tad more impressed by PKS's compiling skills on his second compilation release on Chill Tribe Records. As one can easily hear, this release contains a much more summer vibration of life and wisdom. A new era of human civilisation. Where the first release "Quality Relaxations" was more cold and western (in a good way). This album is much warmer and eastern influenced all over. A BIG FAT bonus that PKS needs to get BIG reconditions for what is the AWSOME booklet that is featured inside your new bought "Relaxed Journeys". A big pile of respect to PKS and his small budget to include such a well informed booklet with pictures and goodies. If you enjoy life, and you enjoy psychedelic chill-out music at it's best! Then do not hesitate, get your self a copy, sit down, light up and enjoy! I would trust my trip in PKS's hands any time, that's for sure! Recommended!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 10, 2006 11:49
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/96698/forum/9
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 10, 2006 12:01
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/65978/forum/9
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 17:53
amazing compilation!!!
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 15, 2006 15:41
Wooow!
Thanks for the detailed reviews and feedback!!!!

Feedback like this is really warming...

I'm now working on the third compilation called Ear Pleasure, including tracks by Robert Leiner, Blue Planet Corporation, Kris Kylven & Syb-Sonic, Cosmosis, Digital Mystery Tour, Snake Thing, Kiwa, Highpersonic Whomen, Bluetech and Zen Lemonade... With other words, more to look forward to... Updates on label news can be found here:

http://www.myspace.com/chilltriberecords           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - V/A Relaxed Journeys (Chill Tribe Records) 2006 (CTRCD02)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance