Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - Red (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V.A. - Red (TIP World, 2004)

moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 11:46
Indeed after listeing to this I can only confirm the general feeling: the remix of Stimuli is great, listening to real oldschool after all these years brings tears to my eyes.

As for the Datalinks remix... well, to say the truth I never was into Logic Bomb , I know they sound different but I wouldn't say they sound GOOD. Anyway, it's nice to hear some variation to the typical israeli sound.

I also enjoyed the 1200 Mics remix, in spite what everyone says I DON'T find the first 1200 Mics album as "just another GMS project", I find it really had a lot of variation and interesting ideas. So as a fan of the original Mescaline I liked what they did here...

As for the rest... HORRIBLE!!! Israeli clones everywhere, no style, no substance, just the usual "random noises till minute 5 then bassline stops, catchy melody enters, bassline picks up again, then fade away after about 1 minute" formula which I can't stand anymore since it's used in like 99% of the psy songs made today!! So this compilation really feels like a scam: people rush and buy it mainly because of the first track and discover that there's nothing much except that... And what really pisses me off is that with this comp, TIP records totally killed off the legend which is the TIP Colour series!!! For shame!!! Imagine Rolls Royce started putting The Spirit of Extacy and the double R symbol on VW Golfs and try telling people that the car is the logical continuation in the line of Rolls Royces... Well that's kinda how it feels when you buy this comp... 2/10
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 12:25
I'm fully agree with you moondancer. It is realy awful release. I can only say that the second track is good 'cause of the speech and I will mark the Sub6's Program Flies. Remix of Stimuli is the best track on compilation along with oldie from 1200 Mics - they good always and I hope they will. Other stuff on this CD is not good enough and compilation of the tracks is like full random. I hope TIP World feel burning shame till now.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - Red (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance