Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Peacemaker (Ketuh Records 2004) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Peacemaker (Ketuh Records 2004) CD

P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 20, 2004 09:54
Quote:

On 2004-12-15 19:44, cell wrote:
Well, well, well...
Actually, I had forgotten that it was a trance Compilation...
How surprised I've been when, this morning, I received the CD...I was just woken up and I decided to put the CD in the player to listen...

Waouh!...Trance!...

How to say...To be honnest, I'm not used to listen Trance in the morning (perhaps a mistake, who knows...). My last experience with a trance compilation was MoonKeys (by Moonspirits records), same way : Last track of the compilation...(Am I a "ender"?...)

Even if listening trance is unusual for me early in the morning in the studio, I can say that I let the CD player gives me all the musical informations to me...
In fact, I can't say that I don't like it, but it's so speed for me!...he-he-he...
So, to be honnest, I can say that I have to listen it again, in other circumstances...not in the morning for me!
To resume, I think I'm gonna appreciate it more and more...like good vines?...surely!

Good luck Ketuh!
Love & Respect to Dejana & P_Mac...

Peace!

We are lucky to have you on board with us . . . Thank you all for the great music and input!
Seasons greetings to all!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
lokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 20, 2004 11:20
nice compil
from dark to morning!
keep up your good work ketuh!

boom           - last possible solution
- trick music
- ambivalent records
myspace.com/lokuz

ps: y trance?
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 22:54
nice compilation for sure nice choice p_mac my
friend
i like the cd from first to last nice story the whole cd
but for me i can choose some tracks what i will listen
mostly and play it for sure
1.shift - nexus overload
2.phyx - ruby blaze

killa cd man i am waitin the choice of little lunacy
twist me as you done it last saturday

boom and keep it on
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 17:17
Ketuh has become my new favorite label this year, i think Gappeq should win artist of the year, his song on this cd is incredible, its everything you want in trance, dark-melodic-tribaly-groovy, i could go on, but every track on here is nice, sonic pantomine blew my mind, now this, i cant wait for more from these guys, I would for sure like to see rastaliens on the next comp.( hopefully its not completely finished). all the best guys, keep up the good work,
-Kameleon           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 5, 2005 17:34
Well i have just recieved a copy of this CD and what a beauty it is. I have been demolishing my eardrums all afternoon and dancing around the house while i'm cooking my tea, which is not very clever as things have been going everywhere, but who cares.

Great work Ketuh, look forward to your future releases.           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
kluster
Kluster

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 13, 2005 12:33
bom!

this release is a great cd from track 1 to the end:)
good job p mac keep it up!

really like the "bicicleta" track.           www.myspace.com/klustermusic
www.digitalpsionics.com
!Ce M@n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 09:49
TRACK LIST OF PEACE MAKER COMPILATION...

1)Gappeq= Birth of the dragon.killer dark music..good horror samples..heavy base line..

2)Zebra-n = mad cow disaster...again a good 7 min ride from zebra..this zebra is colourfull..

3)shift = nexus over load...woow this artist will surly knock sum ballz off ... diff kinda musik... dark and morning mixed.. dawn musik..very nice

4)psyx = ruby blaze V2..what else u need from this artist..he has got every thing in his track.. my fav track of this compilation.....hard base line like psycho micro and killer twisted samples .. realy need sum good dsl for it..HE IS KILLER!

5)killer buds= night vision... amazing just amazing trak...this guy is out to take u sum, wher outa space...

6)Insect seeker=bicicleta..nice dark twister..realy its killer chaos goin on in this trak..hard base line...U WILL bang ur body to the ground ..

7)Tryambaka=oddisey.... full race .. u will get on to a marathon ...he is kinda like skazi.. only base rest its his copy right ..

8)spectra_aka_shrink=radio telescope... okayy!

9)cell=scanner constructions... he realy needs to construct his track.. very slow track.. i guess this shuld have been in an album of sum meditation music...
have u guys hared this compilation .... plll post ur reviews abt this compilation ... let me know which track u find the best and whichnot and what and not...           0x00000PSy
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 17:08
No.
cell
Cell

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 19:36

9)cell=scanner constructions... he realy needs to construct his track.. very slow track.. i guess this shuld have been in an album of sum meditation music...

You guess well!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Feb 1, 2005 15:23
listen to this one.. is very nice
Tryambaka was a nice surprise.
Cell kick ass with his "meditation" style.. hehe very good actualy. recomend this one
Zerba N and Killer buds kick ass as well..
all the best to this one
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 14:52
Gappeq- Birth of the dragon. never heard of this guy but i was amazed when i heard this track, so hypnotical! i also liked phyx-ruby blaze V2 and Insect seeker-bicicleta. overall, it's really a good compilation nice for listening at home as well as dancing to it like crazy... waiting for the next one...
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 09:49
Quote:

On 2005-02-16 14:52, Mat N wrote:
Gappeq- Birth of the dragon. never heard of this guy but i was amazed when i heard this track, so hypnotical! i also liked phyx-ruby blaze V2 and Insect seeker-bicicleta. overall, it's really a good compilation nice for listening at home as well as dancing to it like crazy... waiting for the next one...

Hey Mat N,
Glad you enjoyed it . . . Gappeq is great i agree but we have released more tracks from him
http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases
In crypto will be here soon
PLUR

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
e_Clips

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 2, 2005 02:58
PEACEMAKER Review

Ketuh Records presents us with another psy-delicatessen: - PEACEMAKER!!
Combining some of the best known artists in the psychedelic world, such as Shift and Phyx, with less known upcoming talents as Tryambaka and Gappeq. The continuous prowl for new sounds, rhythms and neural stimulation by Ketuh reaches a whole new level in this album. For me, the best so far!

Czech Republic promise GAPPEQ starts the journey with hypnotic beats, “scary” backgrounds and simple yet very effective melodies. ZEBRA-N picked up right where Gappeq left with a faster groove and hard & scratchy noises. And don’t forget to pay attention to the cow and get a giggle out of it!!! Well known South-African-exports-to-the-world Shift and Phyx come next, each one with a track in their usual style, full of throbbing bass lines and those “Machines-are-going-crazy” synths!! Either working together or solo, these guys always bring something new to my ears. Brazilian trio KILLER BUDS follow up with their dark “full-onish” style, leaving us with the question “Hey Ketuh… When the heck are you going to release the full K.B. album?!!” Anxious of hearing more of this stomping kicks and acidic sounds. “Bicicleta” from INSECT SEEKER brings us a mechanic/monotonic bass line, deep and hard has we like it! Sensitive minds should skip this one… This maybe your scariest nightmare come true!! Portuguese project TRYAMBAKA surprises us a handful of fresh sounds. Highly rhythmic bass & kick mixed up with frantic synths are the main ingredients!! Beavis & Butthead sample help to get some funny smiles in the dance-floor! Tested e fully working!! Also Portuguese, Spectra supplies us with mind-travelling melodies and groovy rhythms! For me, the best in the album to play when the sunrise is getting’ closer. To close with a “golden key”, french project CELL offers a downtempo trip into quieter atmospheres. The warm sound of acoustic instruments makes a perfect team with some psychedelic beats and synths. The best way to calm down after the rush named PEACEMAKER!
          empty Off, full On?!
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 14:26
Great job! Really like the Killer Buds track.

Mdk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Peacemaker (Ketuh Records 2004) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance