Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )

Lior (AnandaShake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 15:21
realy nice compilation...diserve this review hehe....killer music....i like it a lot....my favorits 1.Talamasca-Overload-fuck'n smashing tune...& allso Phanatic & Electro Sun realy surprised me with their track...killer one...respect..
cheers.......shake....!!!!
          http://www.boadistribution.com/NEWS/UTOPIA/UTPCD%2D13/
Jansive

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2005 19:00
I bought this CD and it was really annoying me. I was sure the big names will speak for themselves - BUT THE WHOLE NAME BAGAGE was not good - it was lazy, cheezy music style and you see that the BIG NAMES think "ah we can music like we want" ....but I tell you this is the false way. It shows that BIG NAMES can lose credit.
To be BIG means to have stable good quality tracks and not such S*** !!!

I am really angry.

Bye,
Jan
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 01:55
Quote:

On 2005-09-13 19:00, Jansive wrote:
I am really angry.

Bye,
Jan

don't be, relax but i do agree with u about this cd, i've tried listenning to it more than 3 times, and not even a single track did it to me
pinkfairy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 18:43
killer!!!!!!
best of the compilation-talamasca-overload....
and for me also one of the best of lestat!!!!!

tchuss!
wicked wires

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 17:43
hi..

nice comp, u mind controlers.....some traks are really good, some to cheese, where is the acid sound from those old days??....but really nice one....

i really wanted to see a siruis isness trak here.....they are the best from the label...why they are not there....??

and also we are waiting to hear the rmx of the aweakening,that mind control put in his page long time ago...will be great...

boom!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance