Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 12:40
Hi All !

After almost two month from the release date of this compilation, I decided to write a review for share with you what I think about this comp.
This is the second part of Mindcontrollers series, which compiled by Nomad and Talamasca.

1. Talamasca - Overload
The track is start with very short vocal and 3 seconds later, came the powerful kick of Cedrec. I must say that this is mayB my favorite tune from Talamasca ever, when I hear it, I can understand why Cedric is so admired on the trance scene.
Overload has excllent building, you can hear the goa influences with the fast kick and the deep melodies all over.
What an amazing begining to this compilation - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

2. Nomad - Tribute with no name
The second track is belongs to Nomad, his style just rock ! pumping baseline with those beautiful melodies is someting really special. This what I call - pure psytrance !

3. Shagma - Piano Bar
This tune is more deep and less "happy" than the first two tracks. It's an intersting tune from this new project which include "tough" baseline, "flat" kick and some nice melodies in. I'm sure we'll hear more suprises from this project in the future.

4. Enterpise - NLO
A pure morning tune with all the necessary elements : friendly baseline, fat kick, a lot of cool effects, some games with the baseline and of course - happy melodi !
It's a pleasant tune for any hour of the day.

5. Dizzy Mind & Nazuk - Psychosis
Tell you the truth - I don't really know this 2 projects but the first minute and half make me jump to the sky - beautiful playing with a pumping kick after. The baseline is so groovy and it accompanied by very nice effects and vocals. I'm almost sure this tune will blast the dance-floor...be careful !

6. Talamasca and Polaris - Fantastic plausibility
A french co-operation with full power ! I really like this track because it has something special on it, I don't know how to explain it. I cal feel the deep emotions and feelings which Cedric and Polaris put here.

7. 220 V - Damage procedure
Crazy track, full of suprises...nothing is expected. The baseline is "flexible" and has a lot of games and changes. This tune really remind me Junya's (Eskimo) style, which is always good thing.
220 V - keep it up and up !

8. Phanatic & Electro Sun - Possessed Mind
It's one of the best track on this compilation ! a serious dance floor bomb !
The begining of the track is so pumping that I almost make a hole in the celling and it's impossible not talk about this amazing melodi...WOW...it really a special one.
Nadav and Kfir keep blast like this one, we all want it !

9. Rumble Pack - The sliph
What is better than close this excllent compilation with Rumble Pack's tune ? nothing
A groovy tune with fast kick which force you to move your body like a crazy. It can easily jump the dance floor, just play it.
The brake on 05:00 is brilliant - moledies, vocals and madnessssssssssss !
People, you don't want to miss it !!!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mcc/mcc1cd004.html
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 15:25
I don't agree with rave reviews of this kind very often, but this is indeed a great compilation. The Talamasca track can be responsible for restoring your faith in full-on music single handedly, I swear. The rest is pretty high standard too. Better than a lot of compilations out there at the moment, I'd highly recommend this.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
_Psycho-Kiler_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 15:57
one of the best cds this year !
talamsca track really smash my brain!
phanatic & electro sun .. is one of my fav in this cd!

good work mind control!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Give change to the trance !
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 22:47
Quote:

5. Dizzy Mind & Nazuk - Psychosis
Tell you the truth - I don't really know this 2 projects but the first minute and half make me jump to the sky - beautiful playing with a pumping kick after. The baseline is so groovy and it accompanied by very nice effects and vocals. I'm almost sure this tune will blast the dance-floor...be careful !

Hi!
Dizzy Mind is Pedro from Brazil, a serious full on project with very intelligent tracks and dancefloor bombs. No fluffy at all.
Nazuk is a Djane from Alto Paraiso. I think that she is not a producer, what makes me think it´s a special collaboration by her!
Anyway, very nice track on a really nice compilation.

Favourites
1, 5, 6, 7, 9

Boom
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 05:43
Worth it for the mind-blowing Talamasca track alone! What an ANTHEM!!

Not sure about the rest, aside from the Nomad track which is indeed better than anything I've heard from him in the last few years... will take some time to get into it probably - the rest seems a bit typical after a few listens, but I'll have to dig deeper...
seb@Mandala
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 07:23
Great CD indeed,

my favorites :

Talamsca Vs Polaris : I can't really hear the Polaris sound in this track, mostly classic Talamsca style. Very good melody.

Shagma : Wow quite impressive as a first release. I don't remember seeing any other release from these guys. If that is the first track they came out with , imagine what's coming up ... watch out for them in the future.

Rumble Pack : Another new comer, another great Track. On top of producing crazy music, Cedric at mind control seems very good at digging out new talent. Good morning track and great melody towards the end.

I really liked mind controllers pt1, and I can't make my mind yet as if I like this one better, both are excellent. Good to see labels that are not just putting up one or two good tracks with a bunch of generic fillers. Mind Control brings up quality and new blood, that's all great ... keep them coming !!!
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 14:33
Quote:

On 2005-08-26 22:47, groovypato wrote:

Hi!
Dizzy Mind is Pedro from Brazil, a serious full on project with very intelligent tracks and dancefloor bombs. No fluffy at all.
Nazuk is a Djane from Alto Paraiso. I think that she is not a producer, what makes me think it´s a special collaboration by her!

Thanks for the information friend.
goz}{zer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 19:30
Hey Cohen,

Pretty nice review mate, for shure this one is better than a lot of compilations is out there at the moment and the most important with new "names"
Cedric's idea was to show to the people that there are many new projects that come in way and that they are ready to stamp in the Dancefloor and not many labels take this type of risk . . . . FAVORITES :: The Whole CD

About Dizzy Mind & Nazuk, yes Pedro Fontoura Pires is the guy behind to Dizzy Mind just 18 years old with some previews releases in TIP WORLD, SPUN RECORDS and now MC, Nazuk is not Djane his name is Barbara sister of Pedro and also producer she are working in the time very hard . . .

Keep it in Frequency with Dizzy Mind he is Coming in Tip World, Solstice Records, Spun Records, Solar Flares

http://www.mandalarecords.org - Under Construction
Artistic Managment :: MANDALA RECORDS ARTISTES :: Hux Flux :: Dizzy Mind :: Nazuk :: Interactive :: Sound Designers :: Visua :: Energetic :: Hyperceptiohm ::
talamasca
Talamasca

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 12:07
thank you soooo much for this good reviews !!! We worked very hard on this cd (that 's why it was so late ! no way we will release a cd with tracks we don t like so much !! and it takes time to get 9 tracks we love !)and this is the best way to show us that we are on the good direction !
by the way, the next cd is a 100% french compilation....we'll tell you more soon !!
thanks again and read you soon !
cedric .
Psyrod

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 12:46
Will be ordering this un asap. Should be a bomb the last release in Mind Controllers very luush
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 18:19
After alot of bad releases IMHO, the Talamasca - Overload track really blew me away, convincing me that the experienced producer still have what it takes.

We need more stuff like this one & Salvian Effect from Hi-Tech Pleasures

Cheers!           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
rumble pack / motion drive
Rumble Pack

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 12:22
nice review from guy...!!

glad to hear some ppl liked our track...

our absolutley favourite track for shure is "Overload"..one of the best tracks cedric did...

cheers

www.rumble-pack.ch

Twisted Juggler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 14:44
the best for me are talamasca and for sure !!! ELECTRO SUN VS PHANATIC !!

amazing compilation!           Enjoy Life !
loopybeats

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 3, 2005 10:41
nice album overload fantastic and possesed mind r my favs looking forward to talamasca playing in india
naya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 19:08
one more time mind controls kick dancefloor with their realease.
For a full on lover like me this cds have several tracks that i like to play but the master piece stay overload, the emotion of this trakcs is so beautifull and powerfull.
i discovered too rumble pack, i like the splith cause the first part is very fun and the "final victory" (lol!!!) is very beautifull too, i realy appreciate the music from this two guys.
I m waiting hard the next comp with only french artists compiled by talamasca himself!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Mind Controllers Part 2 ( MIND CONTROL RECORDS , July 2005 )

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance