Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]

Lost & Found
Lost & Found

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 6, 2007 16:35
Great comp from Noize Conspiracy,,

My favourites are definitely the tracks from Abomination(The end of Revelations is just insane),Digital Talk (Great digital fx in this one), Phatmatix (Def one of the best ones Ive heard from him so far) and of course Frozen Ghost vs Hiyarant (Pure Mayhem! Goodluck with Dirty Motion guys)

Very good track selection,,, the compilation flows real nice and has a great coherent theme

Excellent work,,

Goodluck with the future releases>>>

www.myspace.com/lostandfound303
www.myspace.com/multistate

DigitalX
DigitalX

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 6, 2007 17:32
Very killer v/a with very good artists!!My favorites tracks from Abomination,digital talk and wicca.Very good work and line up.

All the best mike with your future releases!

boom

Alex
          http://soundcloud.com/digitalx
http://www.facebook.com/DigitalX.DarkPsy
http://www.triplag.com/artists/DigitalX/
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 07:30
fucckingg killaa smaashing v.a!!

ooh my god...this is what we can call a real bomb selection!!

alll the best for mike and all artits involved!!

www.noisemaker.art.br
www.myspace.com/spectralmoon
www.myspace.com/spectralmoonrecords
Noise Poison Records
Noise Poison Records

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 12:32
high ...

latest output from cyprus is another step ahead to the topnotch of our scene. mike convinced from beginning of his lablwork with a widespread taste in music and he always kept the quality aspect in focus.

this cd is packed with throughout very versed
produced tracks by mostly favorites of mine in this genre. to be found are the parisiene psyscociety in the digital talk guys Julien and Luc with yet another masterpiece and a defined prove of their professional work, a killah track! stephane rault aka phatmatix participates with an amazing gem and truely a track marks Stephanes special
taste in producing, regognizable!

Delysid, the rousing project from brazil, to be heard in europe this summer and just have their debut album in pipe as well as Seroxat, had better tracks in the past but fit very good in the flow here. Regev started a new way of thinking in the way of producing music someday, so unfortunately i am biased in the remix cause "Replica" still is a track of his new generation works.. nevertheless Abomination dudes did a great job in this ..

to give this compilation a taste of south african spirit frozen ghost met Hiyarant, and what a wonderful combination. these two recent favorite projects in this genre of mine have an amazing treat in this typical growling-acid-superteasing-hit-u-from-the-back-lead manners i know them
from to squeeze the dancelfoors with. Fungus Funk, part of the psyworld for quit some time
fond also a more powerful track as his last album was more smoother taste, but still might could give it a bit more power as well crazyness in some way .. kinda pity ..
and on the end a real monster delights me the new project by claw and Paranoize ..
Wicca's california nightmare is an insane track and if you read who has his hands on the knobs you might understand it more .. its pure power and acidmayhem and for sure part of my sets in the future here or there!!

in the end this is a cd for the peaktime of the night on a big festival site, with throughout bombs for the floor, the one less than the other, but this is just my personal taste here ..
in general i would play the Wicca and the parisiene goodies, else its a bit too melodic for me, but i know how wonderful most of them would work on the dancefloor, and thats what it is about!
a very powerful compilation, for sure the peak of mikes recent work for his label and as he is
relentless working i am more than nosy what this dude will brings us next in the future beside
upcoming delysid album ... much respect mike and be sure of my support!!!
love & light
bOOm           I just came out, cause it seems there was a noise outside ! .... added to Parvati Records rooster .. check webside !!!
http://www.parvati-records.com
http://www.noise-poison.com
http://www.myspace.com/dj_ilse
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 21:55
awsome cd mike ... love the abomaination rmx of azax´s replica, the digital talk , delysid with a track which makes me hungry for their album... lots of improvement in their production, and for sure Phatmatix with a big stomper.
also the fungus funk and the frozen ghost vs hiyarant i dig a lot

all in all a great compilation which makes me hungry for more           www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
Concept
Concept

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 14:36
Really nice release from Noize Comspiracy, killer track list, i really enjoy it...

Keep the good work guys !! All the best !!!

Bom Shanka !!!
DeLySiD CoOkInG
Delysid / Wicked Wires

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 17:46
killa VA all the traks have their own unique history...simply amazing....thnx mike for having us there....u did a really nice job...

cheers!!           
www.noizeconspiracy.com
www.myspace.com/delysidcooking
splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 25, 2007 13:11
Damn, good work mike ! havn't seen a compilation this good released since 2 years !

delysiiiiddd album next           SPLINTER
tinks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 25, 2007 16:10
california nightmare !!! full power claw style
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 00:16
We work realy hard to make this compilation happent after a lot of problems with the old distribution we used to work but finaly the League of Shadows is out kiking the dancefloors/
Respect to the pepole that thay like the v,a
and big thanks to all the artist that work for it!

P,s:New Mad compilation of the way!!!!!!!!           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
tinks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 09:19
mike-o ... any night music from your end on the.... along the lines of greekedelia... cause that for me is one of the all time great night cd's ... by faaaaar... so wondering whether to expecting a repeat performance !!!
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2007 15:12
Quote:

On 2007-08-20 09:19, tinks wrote:
so wondering whether to expecting a repeat performance !!!

its in the plans for 2008 Greekedelia 2 or Psyprus v/a           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
VA - League of Shadows
Brain Hunters
Brain Hunters

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 02:58
KILLER V/A DELYSID ,DIGITAL TALK,ABOMINATION MONSTER TRACKS FROM NOIZE CREWWWWWWW EVIL SOUNDDDDDDDD

Dance Among The Spirits          www.myspace.com/brainhunterszone
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 20, 2007 20:16
Thanx all the ppl for their comments and for the support that are giving to Noize Conspiracy all this time...

We continue and we never stop
Coming up in another well sellected combilation with great names and very good music for all of you to enjoy!!!

Keep your eyes open and ears

Take care           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
VA - League of Shadows
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jun 16, 2008 13:51
Title: League of Shadows
Artist: Various
Label: Noize Conspiracy Records
Release: May, 2007

Track Listing:

01. Abomination – Revelations (7:57)
02. Digital Talk – The Keeper (8:14)
03. Delysid – League of Shadows (7:55)
04. Seroxat – Dark Days (7:53)
05. Phatmatix – Mind Manipulation (8:16)
06. Azax Syndrom – Replica (Abomination Rmx) (8:16)
07. Fungus Funk - Noise Waveform (7:19)
08. Frozen Ghost vs. Hiyarant – Lockdown (6:52)
09. Wicca – California Nightmare (7:34)

Looking at this release, I love everything about it. The cover art is spectacular with the vibrant colors and the spooky, forked tongue, blue and black-eyed face. The artists are a who’s who is banging night-time psytrance. And lastly, the label is gaining a reputation for high quality releases. Anyone who has read my reviews knows that I am a big fan of most of these artists. So let’s get to it!

Abomination – Revelations- You know I loves me some Abomination! Bam, right off the bat with a guitar type lead into a galloping bass line. The metallic lead weaves its way above the bass as it gets turned and twisted. The melody at the end is full and thick and I am in serious groove mode. Great track!

Digital Talk – The Keeper- Nice to see Julien and Luc back at it as this is their 3rd release this year. Each of those has been spot on so they are moving in the right direction. Dark beginnings as you can feel something lurking in the shadows. Lasers pop from left and right keeping me on my toes. See that? That is my ass wiggling. The break allows for a re-set but flows silky smooth. Great track for keeping the butts moving!

Delysid – League of Shadows- Yes I know I didn’t like their debut Noize Infection but I have found their compilation work to be stronger. Besides, it’s the title track, so it has to be good. Right? The bass line scrambles ahead as lazy leads give pursuit. The metallic lead is all over the place, as the strings replace it after the break. When the track is near the end, the leads are intertwined and create a funky mix. Good track.

Seroxat – Dark Days- I don’t know what to make of this act. Is he dark, or light with dark energy? The bass line rumbles like a machine gun and I’m caught up in the spooky melody. The track is really catchy, but the female voice speaking is slightly cheesy. Good track!

Phatmatix – Mind Manipulation- I think Stephane should be called King Midas as everything he produces turns to gold. He continues here with an outright smasher. With a heavy kick and a bass line with purpose, he assaults the ears with unrelenting lasers. A low pitched lead is filtered to death as another synth washes across your consciousness. The break brings a new melody with just as much tension as a screeching lead takes you as far as you can stand. Outstanding!

Azax Syndrom – Replica (Abomination Rmx)- This is a remake of Regev’s 2005 track by the Abomination crew. The original was good in its own right but I like this version better. The lead is whip like as it…holy shit I just saw someone set the record by eating 21 lbs. of grits? 21lbs?!? That’s like eating a 2 year old! Anyway, this one is non-stop, giving no rest to your ears. The leads are plenty and there isn’t a dull moment. Great track!

Fungus Funk - Noise Waveform- So far, nothing this project has done has bowled me over but don’t think I hate Russia. I felt bad when Chernobyl happened but was also glad that we had Matthew Broderick there investigating earthworm health. And I plan to see the Russian gangster movie Eastern Promises. So cut me some slack ya Lenin sympathizers. I did like it when Billy Joel went to Russia. That was pretty cool back in the day. This track has a simple bass line and metallic sounds that are almost to the point of being unlistenable. So far Mr. Funk is 100% in getting me to not want to hear his music.

Frozen Ghost vs. Hiyarant – Lockdown- “You’re acting like a pack of rabid dogs!” Mr. Ghost’s new album Edible Technique is out now and I can’t wait to hear it. He teams up with Hiyarant (who also has an album to come out in the near future) and begins with a soft bass line. There is a post-apocalyptic feel here with the sounds and I’m digging it! You can hear that distinct FG lead as the break arrives. There are lasers aplenty in a barrage that attacks above the crisp bass. Awesome track!

Wicca – California Nightmare- This one start of with a “California Dreaming” sample and then descends into darkness. There are plenty of moaning women sounds as well as the customary dark leads and simple bass line. There are some nice strings in this track which give it a very spooky quality. I usually stay away from Dark Psy but this was rather enjoyable. Good track!

Summary: I really enjoyed this compilation. The tracks were full of heavy beats and great melodies. You can see the latter portion of this disc heads in the dark direction, but the mood throughout is dark. If you’re looking for uplifting trance, keep walking. Aside from 1 track the ride was great. I will continue to keep my eye on this label as I hope for more good offerings in the future. 8.5/10.

Mdk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance