Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]

Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 25, 2007 21:28
Just heard 3 or 4 tracks and i must say that this is impressive release , really like the digital talk - the keeper ( good to start a cd) , abomination - revelations (killer melodies and drive ) , Phatmatix ( unique style , just love it) ,and azax (abomination rmx) a dancefloor bomb ! Very good work mike , when i get my copy ill make a full review of this compilation! Best wishes for Noize Conspiracy           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
Zion Llinguist - MMD Rec.
Zion Linguist

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 26, 2007 02:08
This one is a fucking smasher !!!!!!!

Well done Mike .. keep it up man

I look forward to hearing more !

PEACE ....           http://www.myspace.com/zionlinguist
M3TAMORPH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 26, 2007 13:09

killer v.a man!!

wicca, fungus, phatmatix!!!

bom>>>>>>>           ..:: M 3 T A M O R P H O 5 I 5 - P R O J 3 C T ::..
ATOM(YABAI RECORDS)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 21:36
Bro ,you make really killer one!
It's smashing our place.
Killer work!

I'll be looking forward to lissten your next one.

Good Luck !

ATOM
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 2, 2007 12:24
Now with my turn i want to thank squirm for this detailed and long review and for his good words about my trak
But bro next time, like another user said above, try to structure your post with some spaces and paragraphs so that you will make it more easy to read!

All trax on this VA have been selected very carefully in order to fullfill the idea & concept of this cd...
Music for a night set aswell as a twilight set!!!

I must say that, this release, is one of those cd that u buy it and u find more than half trax to like them!
This is not happening in most of the cases

Once again, welldone to everybody that helped for this to make it done, and we want more!!!

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 2, 2007 21:14
FIRST OF ALL TO MY BRO SQUIRM:-
bEeEr DrInKIng SUre doeSs heLp M8 ..! next time PARAGRAPHS & ALINGMENT ..! hehhe
SUperB Review u really hit some points really clearly -

NOW FOR MY REVIEW ON THE CD ...!

this cd in my opinion is very different from the ones earlier released by NCR ..!
its got a bit of everything for every1..!
for the art work is a lil subdued and could have been better jus a personal opinion ..!

as for the traxs ...
MY FAVS here are :-

1.abomination - revelations [145 bpm]: the guitar rifts r really uplifting if people says its cheezy yea for a bit part of it mite but on the dancefloor this trax storms a real power punch ..!

2.digital talk - the keeper [145 bpm]: WOW .. strng come bak.. i miss a lot of work from these French grandmasters n i hope to get to hear their work more often then not ..! some how they are lacking in the energy of traxs they whr releasing of lately but this one is some thing special the groove and the baseline r intense lovely trax to start things off

5.phatmatix – mind manipulation [146 bpm]:<--- MONSTER trax every1 time i hear stef's work it inspires me thr is sum element of refinement in his work .. and the trax jus bombards the dancefloor..!gr8 leads hardcore percussion effects and a shift in momentum n style to the middle of the trax intense nevertheless WE WANT MORE PHATMATIX ....!

6.azax syndrom - replica (abomination rmx) [146 bpm]: I LOVED THE ORIGINAL one and i rem the consistency of the trax i heard originally which came out in 2005 on cpu compilation on 3d ..!
the rmx here gyrates on the same lines n its utterly groovey i must admit the lead is huge and u can feel the difference in the baseline btwn the original n the rmx a gud try to what i wud call n intense trax ..!

8.frozen ghost vs hiyarant – lockdown [148 bpm]:
OUUCHHH now this trax is loaded wid leads and really tight baseline its powerful and yet tries to maintain tht variation of melody that u would associate wid a frozen ghost trax .. these guys are now i guess gonna release more traxs under the name of DIRTY MOTION ...! so tht shud b interesting ...! hardcore stuff packs a punch ..!

9.wicca – California nightmare [150 bpm]: WOW ..! i missed these guys releases n the split album that came outlast year was a banger ..! i hope to see more releases from these guys in future coz the COMBO IS DAMN DEADLY ..! if u thought the compi would end harmoniously and settle the storm UR SO WRNG ..! it jus gets u bak up and makes u collide n hit the grnd and stomp till the utter delight of enjoyment hits u out again ..!

This cd has been a total delight for me and im sure for a lot of people ..!to NCR crew keep these twilite releases coming .. all the best to the future and will await the DELYSID album soon ..!

MUCH LOVE N LITE TO ALL INVOLVED ..!
BOOoOMm ..!
Halusignor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 2, 2007 23:17
An excellent VA by Noize Conspiracy to fulfill all tastes! Great artists have combined their work on this VA to give us an amazing taste of twisted psy sounds!
Boom to all who worked hard for this VA!

Keep bombing Noize Team!            VIRUS PROJECT
Brain Hunters
Brain Hunters

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 3, 2007 00:01
BANG BANG BANG the new bomb from noizeeeeee crewwwwwww my favorite tunes

DELYSID - HARDTUNEEEEE jijijijijij very kill strings yeah don and cartoon .......

DIGITAL TALK - TECHNOTUNEEEE KILLER HEHEH nice sounds julian

nice compilation mr mike noixeeeeeeeee           www.myspace.com/brainhunterszone
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Jul 3, 2007 12:11
@ morning magic - nice review
everyone thanks for the kind words and yeah sorry about the lack of spacing hehe. will make sure the next one is easier on the eyes. now to look forward to the delysid album
m00b,
angad           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
Haris (Psychosis)

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 00:10
YUP!! Had no doubt about this VA that it would be a killer 1!!!
Right from the beginning even before the release the feed back waz very positive and inspiring!!!

As my good friend claw said in his post when you buy a Compilation and more than half the tracks r killerz, then its hard to go wrong!!!Not many Comp..s acheive this!!

Great work by all the artists!!!THANKS 4 a killer cd!!!

More bombs to come 4 sure so keep informed

------NOIZE CONSPIRACY RECORDS------

www.myspace.com/psychosisharis
www.noizeconspiracy.com/

)()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()(()()(())()()(()

I REJECT REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 03:07
Nice review man, like always now hehe
this compilation gets more intense track after track.
Nice music all tracks are killer
Favs: 2!!, 7!,8!, 9!!!!

did you get intern?

boom
tinks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 08:39
its all about wicca... wuhuuuuuuu
ZAIDAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 21:51
League of Shadows, its the bomb that will gonna rock this summer in europe and around the world, every dj must hv this copy in the case, its pureee madness....

good luck on the sales, and cant wait for the next N C release....

cheers from brazil

..::zaidan@acidance.com::..
www.myspace.com/deejayzaidan
HappYLeptiC
Double R.E.L. / Freeze

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 21:57
Well - definatly a gr8 choice of tracks - congregulations mike our dear friend 4 this gr8 rls - 10x 4 the copy & hope 2 c ya soon bro
Keep it Up
          Freeze Album "ORCHESTRA" - Out Soon !!!
freezetrance@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
www.fractalrecords.ch
www.myspace.com/freezeisrael
theskragg
Rabdom L

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 6, 2007 07:54
Hey mike

All the best with the release bro - lineup is sick
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - League of Shadows [Noize Conspiracy Recds 2007]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance