Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Inspirazzia (VP Records 2005) CD

Joti.

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 17:57
Quote:

On 2005-03-16 15:03, Top-down wrote:
Bottom line : Top quality release, worth buying no matter what style or genre you are into!

indeed ... I would like to ad that this compilation cheers me up every time I listen to it ... this is pure fun!!!

my favourites are 1,2,6 and 9

very smooth cd, unique of it's kind.

keep up the good work VP
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 18:54
After having this compi for a while,i decided to put in a few words.

This debut release of VP impresses on many levels.The Track selection is varied and intresting.Some new names along the old and goodie.I don't like ALL of the trax,but The Flow is excellent,and its also very nice to have a breaks track near the end-which u dont find in many Proggie releases.
As i see it ,the cover is a Love it-or-hate it matter.im with the latter,the colours and graphics just look a bit cheap to me and do not reflect the Finesse and quality of most of the music inside the comp.
However,there are much uglier covers around so no biggie

There are a few jems in this one, but i must point out the Absolut track - it is an absolute MONSTER of tribal extravaganza...when that emotional pad in the climax of the track enters ,the hairs on my hands Rise at once,no matter how many times i hear it.

Overall an impressive statement by zombi and VP,waiting for the next installment!
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 20:12
Good comp! This album is worth getting for the Klangstrahler track alone. I love this guy's stuff! More psy rock/club than psy trance/progressive. If you haven't heard his albums i can't recommend them enough! Different from just about anything else around at the moment.
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 21:23
Thanx for another dose of positive reviews, glad too see the main reason that CD been maked (make you feel good while listening) just work, ppl that usualy listen to other styles of dancemusic just like it without label the CD musical direction.

Check out our latest EP - Fitalic - Farscape include Antix remix, its another portion of good vibes and quality beats,

cheers all!
          Believe your soul !
ND
ProSect

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 12:48
Inspirazzia
VP Records, 2005

Review Intro: I know this one came a little bit late, but hey good music is allways good music, and that's what's me and VP Records keen on.

01. Igal M. "Fall In Green" Compilation starts with a debut track from Igal Magitman, a part of the VP label artists. Soft smooth melodies and atmosphere make me feel like it's autumn again. Very solid track with an electronic drive inside the house oriented groove, develops slowly but surely takes you on a dramatic journey.

9/10

02. D-Sens "What You Want" I love that tune for its deep hypnotizing feel, great percussion works and repeating synth chords. The whole track goes through minimal soundscapes and lets your mind to be concentrated on small details.

8/10

03. Absolut "Elevant 1" One of my favourite artists in the progressive scene at the moment. Deep tech beats mixed up with diffusing synth lines, a dark vibe and some metallic kind of sounds make the feel of this tune to be more harder and futuristic.

8/10

04. Qualia "Feedback" First time I hear this duo from Slovenia. Very housey kind of tune, good for the dancefloor. The tune got nice load of percussion and synth sounds that work ass an addon to percussiion. One funky synth line reminds of a carnival. The repeating phase got me a bit tired.

7/10

05. Vision & Canedy "Insane" This guys brought me a lot of good feeling from their previous works, let's see what we got here. What we got here is less energy, more dreamy vibes, endless high tone synth line and a house chords. I loved their harder groove tunes more then that one, but not bad overall.

7/10

06. V-Tunes "Girl" Here comes the more psychedelic tune on this compialtion. I really dig this groove and this synth chops, nicely done effects and environment. It's a trip into a busy day of a girl.

8/10

07. Sweat Attack Vs. Klangstrahler "What Can I Say" Klangstrahler in the tracklist was a good surprise for me, I really dig this project with the ethnic influences and funky guitars all the way. Yes, it's like I expected, funky and sexy to the bone! Summer is here.

9/10

08. Feurhake & Okay "Move The Signal" Feurhake is an another funk star here. This time we got a break tune for a change. Disco feel, acidic sounds and some guitar riffs - the whole vibe is great, let's boogie!

8/10

09. Homer & Lazon "To The Unknown" A side project of Tegma for their deep progressive music. I really enjoyed the changes and the whole journey into the unknown. Hard driven distorted percussion with the soft pads and sounds leaded me till the end.

9/10

Review Outro: A debut compilation from one of the more progressive labels within Israeli minds behind it, DJ Zombi compiled here a wonderfull compilation. Let's wait for the future releases of the new label!

Cover Art: 6/10

Sound: 9/10

Album Concept: 9/10

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

ND.
          Without Deviation, Progress Is Not Possible.

www.andivision.com
Sound Field / ProSect / Sonify / Radio Mess
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Aug 1, 2005 16:06
Amazing...excllent...impressive - just PERFECT !!
Every tune is special for it-self.
I really really really like it.
Eli, please give us more like this 1...PLEASE !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 19:23
thanx! realy apriciate the late responses!           Believe your soul !
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 16:30
I got this album ... Really nice indeed! Clubby psy to the crowd. Even my friends who is not that fond of Goa/Psytrance really enjoys this album. The cover art represents the vibes of the album, and the tracks are pure gold. I would give it 8,5/10
dawn21682
Depths of Despair

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 09:23
i am not the biggest fan of this kind of trance , but after hearing avi nini play on doof festival i decided to give it a go.
and this release is 100% quality! , each track is top notch , and the flow is very nice!

good job!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Inspirazzia (VP Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance