Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A In Crypto- Ketuh Records- Kthcd008 - A Personal Review
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A In Crypto- Ketuh Records- Kthcd008 - A Personal Review

J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 18:02
Great sounds!!

The Killer Buds track is just like their name... KILLER!! Let´s support the brazilian artists, cause there´s a lot of good shi* here....

And I´d also like to say something about a great piece of work... Nexus - Psycho Therapy... insane... no comments...

Thanks ketuh.... nice work

Wish the best
b00m
iT
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 09:30
Quote:

On 2005-04-20 18:02, it_peiote_killer wrote:
Great sounds!!

The Killer Buds track is just like their name... KILLER!! Let´s support the brazilian artists, cause there´s a lot of good shi* here....

And I´d also like to say something about a great piece of work... Nexus - Psycho Therapy... insane... no comments...

Thanks ketuh.... nice work

Wish the best
b00m
iT

THanks IT!
Comments are welcome and appreciated, but reagarding Miguel . . . Hmmm i feel his best days are past him. Prefer his earlier work.

http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases_suspendedreality.php
http://www.ketuhrecords.com/releases_sonicpantomime.php

Hope this helps!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 11:58
well the days of his "fury sound" are gone yeah u are right, but his sonority is very good nowadays..more clearer sound!very good           ...
sahaswarta

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 19:05
hola p_mac!

here´s da review!!

KTHDO008 V/A IN CRYPTO

1.GAPPEQ:he´s going better and better each release. twistded sound...this track reminds me to some D&B tracks! Good opener!

2. ZERBA-N:starts very dark, full psychedelic..powerfull, always having a funny break inside..beeep beep beeeeeeeeeep!:)out...or not?

3.THE FARTING PARROT: another upcoming isralian artist with dark style. crazy night fullon...there is lot´s of potentian in it.

4.INSECT SEEKER: nice intro ...and from there only intransigently psycho sound. he is still growing!

5. DOUBLE REL: full power from beginning till end. a very nice dark track from israel too. did they learn from regev?

6HEFTY OUTPUT: very heavy stuff, reminds me to the old ailiensafari SA. sound! the same for7. PONDSCUM:
dark heavy powerfull!killer on the dancefloor!

8. PARANOIZE: my favorite on this compilation
very twisted sound, full psychedelic

9. KILLER BUDS: they too get better every release. better sounds and fat breaks and they are going melodic more and more...lookin forward to the album

all in all a very felicitous compilation, for my tast a little to hard! but anyway killer compilation! lookin forward to da next one
KTHCD010 V/A Hyperspatial Chrysalu did a good job mac!

fullom
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 09:02
Haha Mr Big Mac you did it again.... there are some monster bombs on here-cant wait to unleash them on the dancefloor. As I said before, you keep putting them out and Ill keep buying them.

Bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           (`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´)
FULL-OM PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE
(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)
V a R u n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 23:51
hey nice compilation ketuh records ..my fav is the killer buds track..its just wowwwwwwwwww..

boom ~           Varun @ Materia Records

http://www.myspace.com/varundj

http://www.materiarecords.com/varun.html

..:: VA - BOUNCE OUT NOW ::..

..:: MATCD09 VA - PROFESSIONAL BY ANAHATA COMING SOON ..::
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 21:51
Really good compilation that can really get the floor moving. I can't give a full review right this second but I will give you a teaser one and elaborate on it in a day or so after listening to it a 4th time...

The Gappeq track does have a lot of d&b elements in it that I did enjoy. (I'm a nut for a good d&b crossover) Wasn't that big of a fan of the bassline, but excelent for an opening track. Nice atmosphere, good leads.

The Zebra-N track was pretty cool. Once again, I am not that big into the bassline style but besides that, it's a good track. I wasn't too big a fan of the beep thing in the middle of the track though. It goes on a little to long for my taste.

I really enjoyed the Farting Parrot track. You can tell that it is an israeli track though. It does have a feel similar to Seroxat/Azax/Toxic.

I wasn't too big of a fan of the Insect Seeker track, but it wasn't a bad track at all, just not my style.

The Double REL track is really good. I am a fan of the darker yet danceable sound that is coming from a lot of the Israel producers.

Hefty Output is more along my speed. A little wacky and slightly experimental, but all in all a very fun track.

The Pondscum track is completely unbelievable. I really think this is one of the strongest tracks on the compilation. There's soo much good stuff about this track, definitely one for my top ten list.

The Paranoise track is really awesome too. This is the type of stuff that gets my mud bubbling in my brain.

And closing it out with a Killer Buds tune. Whereas I might not like their style, too melodic for my taste. The track is really decent. Good production quality, nice sense of groove, excellent track to close out the compilation.

I was really impressed by the story of this compilation overall. It really has elements of an early evening through the late night to the sunrise and represents the powerful sound of night and twilight. All in all 7 out of 10. If I were more into the bouncy more melodic sound, I would have probably given it a higher score, but this is also just a preliminary review. I will be listening to this one again a couple more times to get a bit more indepth about what I liked and disliked about each song. A big thank you to PMac for hookin a brotha up and an apology for not getting to this review earlier.           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 02:06
Thank you Sahaswartha for the input

Mubali: Thank bro! great words and thanks for the honesty!

Da Brotha can always count on Ketuh           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

psychocouch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 09:22
The Pondscum track is completely unbelievable. I really think this is one of the strongest tracks on the compilation. There's soo much good stuff about this track, definitely one for my top ten list.....Now you definatelt owe me a blowey mate...im sick of playing this cd;)...but i cant help myself!

you keep putting them out and Ill keep buying them...ha ha ive seen your cd wallet Furg.
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 13:54
Quote:

On 2005-04-27 09:22, psychocouch wrote:

im sick of playing this cd;)...but i cant help myself!

I have the same problem!!!
Pondscum : No words!!

Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 12:31
Ketuh Records
In-Crypto

1 Gappeq- Theories of everything
Gappeq starts the cd off with a harder than normal tune which really shows this artists development under Ketuh’s watchful eye. I do like this track and have also heard some of his new stuff which is going to give everybody a real treat, as its banging stuff.

2 Zebra N- Almost lost it
I love the bassline on this track it has a real deep feel to it. The more I hear from Zebra N the more I like his style and a great quirky beep in the middle of this tune would really play with your mind in the night at a party.

3 The Farting Parrot- Intellectual rectum
Great name “The Farting Parrot” and a great tune from Ariel. This is a night time tune that is relentless; it just keeps going and going, a must for the psychedelic night lovers out there.

4 Insect Seeker- Russian sound
Insect Seeker gives us a dark solid tune here and some great synth sweeps half way through the track really add a dark feel to it, I look forward to hearing more from this Killer Buds spin off act.

5 Double REL- Viva la wav
Ariel & Ariel bring us a real rocking tune here I do like the style of these guys its night time music and very good for the dance floor. Keep um coming!

6 Hefty Output- Gbh Rmx
Nice to see these guys from Melbourne on the Ketuh label, and this just starts to show the world what Australia has to offer us. A real night time stomper.

7 Pondscum-Output 1-2 Rmx
Another Ozzy crew that bring us a tune that sits so well after the Hefty Output track confirming that the Ozzy boys really do like it Psychedelic.

8 Paranoize- Fucking evil noise
Alex has made a great tune here I really do like this track the bassline grabs you from the beginning and with some great twisted sounds this tune doesn’t let you go until the very end.

9 Killer Buds- Everything is a copy
Killer Buds show there diversity here with a real morning style tune I think this beauty would have any party rocking in the morning, a great tune to end this quality comp.

All in all another great compilation from Ketuh and as always P-mac shows us he is always willing to showcase new talent bringing the scene forward.
Keep um coming bro
          Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
AVIZZ
Shadai / Devil's Rejects

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 20:39
hi guys!! that´s and exellent work!! very good songs selection
KILLER KILLER KILLER WORK.....DARK RULES....
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 01:08
Hey Chris!
Big Booom for the review
Hope to cYa soon in the Uk.

Avizz . . . Gracias carnal
Hope the next releases will also please you.

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 04:32

Hey dude, I belive the Ketuh site is not up!!! I tried to enter, but seems like it doesn´t exist!

Just thought u should know!!

And once more, nice piece of work... it´s one of the top ones in my case!!

Congratulations!!

b00m
it
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2005 23:11
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 04:32, it_peiote_killer wrote:

Hey dude, I belive the Ketuh site is not up!!! I tried to enter, but seems like it doesn´t exist!

Just thought u should know!!

And once more, nice piece of work... it´s one of the top ones in my case!!

Congratulations!!

b00m
it

Its up and running again           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A In Crypto- Ketuh Records- Kthcd008 - A Personal Review
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance