Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Hibernation (Iboga Records 2006) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Hibernation (Iboga Records 2006) CD

Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 14:35
Oh, and it's also good for cleaning the house!!!
Avishay
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 09:39
ok, since people with such perfect choice of words already took every good feeling i had and put it white-over-blue already, all that is left for me to say is this:
best compilation in my opinion from iboga records for a long time. tight and exactly to the point which yuli wanted to "say" ( again, in my opinion): fresh sounds hits the scene, new bpm now reign the progressive floors of all genres, and this is the new progressive trance... i think iboga pulled off a master compilation here, so totally in the right place and time that it just make you wanna say: "this is why they are the leading prog. trance label".

fav: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6(!), 7.

oh, and it IS damn good for cleaning the house too.
          www.a-balter.com for info, shows new tracks and more.
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Apr 14, 2006 17:07
very good compilation, the best here imo is Ace Ventura- R.I.S.E. i love this one, really strong, minimal and pumping. follow him is the hypnotic track by Perfect Stranger, another great one!
other tracks i like here are Yotopia- New Born, and Morax- Out of The Blue (as DP called it: "syncopated stabs which correlate with the bassline").
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 12:40
Iboga once again prooves that they are amongst the best in the progressive trance scene and throws this gem on the street. One of the best Iboga compilations, i think.           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 17, 2006 19:31
With time I must say that track 6 gets better and better!!!
malee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 18, 2006 00:00
i chased it long time and now i have it )
new ibogas installment brought to me many candyz...

best track is definately no.5 (perfect stranger - bliss) who have really unique rhythm...

favs: perfect stranger, yotopia, morax, elegant universe, fish
Pasha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 15, 2006 16:16
Same here, I finally have it and I love it!
This is one of best compilations of 2006 for sure.
Excellent selection, excellent stuff from the old timers, excellent Bliss track and so on and so on...
Thank you!
mark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 16, 2006 00:26
dare i say it?? I didn't really get as much out of the previous two Iboga comps, Puzzled and Playground. The Set: series has by far been my prefered releases.

This however has been really growing on me with each listen, a very mature and considered collection with Yuli's release as Perfect Stranger certainly continuing the standard i very much look forward to S.U.S and Ace Ventura, should be great summer           SNAFU..
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Oct 6, 2006 13:42
Track 6 FUCKING ROX.

This is the shit, right here.
Shake ur ass and move ur hands!

I like Trance, so i am called The TrancEisT. but hey... what about people who like Rap? what are they called?
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Oct 8, 2006 20:21
Quote:

On 2006-04-14 17:07, Mat N wrote:
very good compilation, the best here imo is Ace Ventura- R.I.S.E. i love this one, really strong, minimal and pumping.

The remix of this track, by perfect stranger, is massive, it will release on the forthcoming new iboga compilation in november 2006, Ace Ventura - RISE / Perfect Stranger remix           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 8, 2006 22:44
Quote:

On 2006-10-08 20:21, Banel wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-14 17:07, Mat N wrote:
very good compilation, the best here imo is Ace Ventura- R.I.S.E. i love this one, really strong, minimal and pumping.

The remix of this track, by perfect stranger, is massive, it will release on the forthcoming new iboga compilation in november 2006, Ace Ventura - RISE / Perfect Stranger remix

herd this one a couple of times and i can say it is more then massive !!!

cant wait : }
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 9, 2006 00:35

Album is amazing.But Ace Ventura – R.I.S.E the best track in the cd
          Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 9, 2006 04:44

Love this VA , iboga always bring the quality , the best ones for me R.I.S.E and the extended version of wash out

Cheers!!! Iboga           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Hibernation (Iboga Records 2006) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance