Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A, Amarasya #2, Blue Tunes Recordings, feb. 2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A, Amarasya #2, Blue Tunes Recordings, feb. 2006

kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 18:43
heh I think that chong is somehow right
examples:
infusion - girls can be cruel
ticon - poem for granny
kooler - harold & marude           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 00:37
Quote:

On 2006-03-25 18:08, chong wrote:
i would just say that everyone is a copycat of someone else
nobody burnt d nox on the public place with his switch while it was an obvious copycat of infusion(same structure, same kick, same bass , same percussion)...
no need to be so rude guys , that's how it works

firstly: switch is from beckers..

secondly: you can even say beckers and whatever other track is similar.. but did you even listen to this fabio and day din track? its like, super super super super rip off... almost aaaalmost the same track.. there's no chance anybody who heard the two tracks wont notice it...

I mean, sure, martin h - reference (or was it 'walk on'?) has that same characteristic sound as minilogue - little sisters has... and whatever other example you can think of... The whole electronic scene has a big foundation on the use of samples.. elysium project, for example, said that 70% of his work consists of sampling and messing with the samples..
BUT, (and this is the key), there is a limit here.. One can sample, get ideas and inspirations from others... but to make a track that is exactly the same, is just too much.. I dont know where the dividing line is exactly, but this one is so way past the limit that I have no remorse in being outraged about it

but sure you can still say its none of my business, and this is between the artists and not me.. and maybe you're right.. but its not like im making a problem with anybody, im just stating a harmless opinion
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 02:01
no prob mate
actually i haven't even heard that fabio & day din tune
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 04:06
Good review. The compilation is okay... Human Traffic perhaps has the most memorable one here.
aden
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  81
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 00:14
@sherlockalien : the martin H track is "one step aside"

and the beat goes on...
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 14:40
It's been a while now and this keeps on getting regular attention from me. Nice release, more like this please           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A, Amarasya #2, Blue Tunes Recordings, feb. 2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance