Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlāndia - MG
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlāndia - MG

Sesto Matan
Sesto Sento

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 30, 2003 04:38
well i be in brazil in the same date and i think i will came only for dance and gut drunk heheh for this party hehehe

mmm yes and for sure for be white some freands brazilian ones and israeles ones hehehe
matan
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 31, 2003 04:34
What great news ...

It'll be nice to have you here Matan...

Your name will be on VIP List !!

Best regards .....
Dj Guilherme Lopes

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 31, 2003 04:48
Killllllllaaaaaaa Party Leo Burns ...
Great ...
fonflein

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 31, 2003 21:57
this festival will be amazing! great line up! big respect to the organization!
cant wait to go to ouro fino and participate in this killer party! see all of you there! hugs to all
Dr.Loboto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 1, 2003 07:15
Go, Minas!!! Go !!!

I am happy because of thouse great parties that are being held in Minas Gerais. Invited DJ“s from all over the country. Good example for Celebra Brasil that exclude our state of their excelent line-up.

Are we that bad?

respect
Mauro Reis
Menog
Menog (Spectral records)

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 1, 2003 14:54
YOU REALLY DISAPOINT ME LEO BURNS!!!
THIS IS NOT THE PROPER WAY OF DEALING WITH ARTISTS!!MAYBE IF PEOPLE NEW.....
ANYWAY,
thanks for nothing...           www.menog.com www.myspace.com/menogspaces
www.spectralrecords.com www.myspace.com/spectralrecords
www.3dvisionrecordings.com
Dance,is perhaps one of the truest art forms.In dance there is no medium between the artist and the creation.And ho
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 1, 2003 21:51
Well Menog ....

You have disapoint me with that attitude ...
From the very beggining, I told you that we would make an effort to bring you to Brasil, and we could not bring you alone.
We explained that no one else here in Brasil wanted to book you.
Now you'll blame me ?
I did my best to book you here, made my contacts by phone etc, without expecting to gain nothing expept you presence in my festival.
If you are upset, don't be, because it's not my fault, all I have yo say is that I'm sorry.

Maybe We can bring you some other time, when other party producers want to book you too, if that's ok with you .....

Sorry about the offtopic ppl, but I really need to explain myself ....           You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
Psypeyote on twisted
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 1, 2003 23:12
your disapointed??????
maybe you shouldn't start to make a festival with out money!!!!!!!
and book the artists wtih out having the it!!
i already said no to 2 party's because of this joke!!!!
your disapointed??           Psychedelic Future Begins Hear
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 1, 2003 23:45
Quote:

On 2003-04-01 23:12, Psypeyote on twisted wrote:
your disapointed??????
maybe you shouldn't start to make a festival with out money!!!!!!!
and book the artists wtih out having the it!!
i already said no to 2 party's because of this joke!!!!
your disapointed??

I think you missed the point here ....
The point is that we had an agreement that he would come to brazil IF more 4 parties could split the internationa tickets ok... I really don't know what you have dealed with this 2 organizations you mencioned, and by the way, that doesen't concern me .... well .... thanx for your OFFTOPIC, but let's quit it here ok ...

You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
dayon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 00:19
hey guys

let me say some words?

Menog.. sorry about your travel to Brazil... but Leonardo is saying the true... Psyrev party organizer dont make partys for win money... this is great.. only make party because like and love trance music... people need respect more this guys because is very hard to find this in Brazil nowadays...

Psypeyote... all artists from flyer go play on the festival... Psyrev organizers update the lineup two mouths before the date of party.. i dont see problems with this.. why you don't write a book? "how to make trance festivals"... you can win a lot of money with this...

hehehehe

thats it.. people.. forget the negative msgs... everybody is welcome to this festival.. here everybody is friend... Leonardo, nice to see more of 75 posts in your topic.. lot of friends.. great... Mattan.. we are wating for you..

peace for all
Miague

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 00:40
Well ppl, It's a shame that everything in the world ends in the same reason ... MONEY ...

You can see by the prices of our Festivals that our intention is not to make money.

To us is more an initiative, than a business, we do it for the passion, for the vibe...

But ... we DO RESPECT the artists, because all is settled before, and you can see more than a month before the festival, that we removed the artists that could not have been brought ...

I wish to apologise with menog and xangaii, we thank them if they could understand our reasons, and say that on another opportunity, will be a great pleasure and an honnor to have them playing on our partyes.

It's us ... PEACE !!!!

It's us....... Boooooom !!!!!!!
Menog
Menog (Spectral records)

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 3, 2003 20:16
no worrys...
good luck for the festival.
          www.menog.com www.myspace.com/menogspaces
www.spectralrecords.com www.myspace.com/spectralrecords
www.3dvisionrecordings.com
Dance,is perhaps one of the truest art forms.In dance there is no medium between the artist and the creation.And ho
R-2

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 18:47
just a single word KILLLLLLLER!!!!!!!!!
GARU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 5, 2003 04:41
Amazing Vibe on that land ..
i cant describe it, maybe impossible . its all folks
Duby

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 13:52
sad not everybody is comig... really wish all the djs could come and kick asses, for sure the portuguese guys will be missed.. but hey there's still a great line up and the great vibe..lets just leave the bad things behind and concentrate always on good stuff.. stop wasting ur precious time saying bad stuff about ppl and everything.. all u say is what u have inside u.. let's fight for a better world and for sure we won't have it doing and feeling bad things...
PEACE and love to all!!!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlāndia - MG
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance