Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2010/2011?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2010/2011?

~Gojim~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 10, 2010 16:13:29
Hello

I was wondering if there will be an universo paralello 2010/2011.
If you have some more information, please tell me.
I would like to book my flight tickets as cheap as possible.

Greets from Belgium           *Shiva's philosophy: Dance untill you become the dance itself.*
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Mar 17, 2010 22:55
we are wonderin it too           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
Zourni

Posted : Apr 6, 2010 20:38
Also here in Switzerland someone want to come and to have info...(if you have any!)

Thanks!

...stämpfe stämpfle....

~Gojim~

Posted : Apr 11, 2010 13:00
I heared that it isn 't for shure it will take place in 2010. And if the festival will take place, i shall be a smaller edition.
Normally there will be more news at the end of april.           *Shiva's philosophy: Dance untill you become the dance itself.*
psyfox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 12, 2010 23:21
I got given a flyer at ozora last year which says that after the 2009/10 edition it will take place every two years. That was last august though - hopefully the organisers will change their minds

Balada Planet

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 19, 2010 22:58
Hello freaks,

There's some news at UP oficial wesite. The next edition of UP will happen in 2011 to 2012. This year, only a small festival will takle place in Bahia.

I think it's a very good idea make UP at each two years, not every year anymore.

Good luck for the crew!
swarup

Posted : Apr 21, 2010 20:11
Commemorating the coming of a new year peacefully, amidst art and natural beauties, supported by unity and the driving force of a brave people with real psychedelic spirit and awareness has bestowed upon the 10th edition of Universo Paralello an overwhelming feeling of joy and mission accomplished. Happy 2010 and our most sincere thanks to all those who made the festival possible: the public, artists, staff and the local community.

2011/2012
The Universo Paralello spaceship has already started getting prepared for yet another new adventure in the amazingly psychedelic tropics of the state of Bahia, taking off from all corners of the world to disembark in its forests and paradisiacal beaches. Such as in the previous editions, the UP tribe and its peaceful crew will reserve for the next UP 11 even more surprises, more attractions, and mainly more attention to a number of mishaps that caught us off guard during the last edition, UP 10. We will no longer be so reliant on sheer fortune and the weather nor will we tolerate certain acts of vandalism.* Despite the worst drought on the shores of the Northeast in the last 30 years, we managed to overcome a number of last-minute mishaps and secure the event professionally up to the last moment. We have weighed all the positive and negative aspects that took place and we look optimistically and with faith that a parallel life, away from the chaotic beat of the modern world, can indeed exist: a world free of wars, without so much haste and surrounded by beauty. We also acknowledge the figures of the services rendered: more than 500 shows and presentations, 1200 artists, food-court and bars working 24/7, highly equipped medical post, effective security, and no serious incidents during the 8 days of the festival.

The Festival has gained such a dimension that we have stopped to ponder and we now understand that we need more than one year to prepare for such a massive gathering. Therefore, as of now, UP will take place every two years. We shall meet again in a new paradise in 2011/2012: the new year of a new era.
The next Universo Paralello, with new and thrilling surprises, starts its new work schedule with a lot of support, celebration and presence of a number of people scattered throughout the world. We are ready to bring it on, focusing on all previous mistakes, doubling our attention to all mishaps. There will be many surprises in 2011/2012. Prepare to take off with the greatest UP of all times.
UP crew.

Among the many surprises that the UP crew has reserved for psychedelic-scene lovers from Brazil and the world is 303art Festival. This is the result of a merger between Vagalume Records (UP Crew) and EcoArt (official UP after-party) to produce an all-new new year’s festival. It will be smaller but no less consistent and will take place in one of the most beautiful beaches of the south of Bahia. Big names from the electronic scene, attractions and much more will assure high vibes and an inspiring energy. Get ready for the first 303art Festival 2010/2011. An unforgettable moment endorsed by Universo Paralello.

Enjoy!
Dj Matt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Apr 23, 2010 00:39
yeah ! will be a killer festival for sure

bahia rockss#

goodluck 4 the crew
- - - -
www.myspace.com/djmattbrazil
:: MMD Records (cape town-south africa)
Zourni

Posted : Apr 24, 2010 15:51
Thanks a lot Swarup for the info....
We really understand your reasons, also if we're quite sad about missing the Universo Parelello!!

We are thrilled about the idea of the 303art Festival....we'll be there.... we wait for further info!!!

See you in Switzerland, at Summer Never Ends Festival for stämpfle stämplfe.......yuppie!!!

Cheers
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 26, 2010 11:09
Quote:

On 2010-04-21 20:11, swarup wrote:
It will be smaller but no less consistent and will take place in one of the most beautiful beaches of the south of Bahia.

Just a question regarding 303 being smaller:

Do you mean that the area will be smaller?

Or there will be limited tickets available?

I mean if the same number of people who are attending UP every year, wanna attend 303 this year, how the situation is gona be? How the space,facility & etc is going to be managed for people?

J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Apr 26, 2010 16:17
Quote:

On 2010-04-26 11:09, psysnoopy wrote:
Just a question regarding 303 being smaller:

Do you mean that the area will be smaller?

Or there will be limited tickets available?

Usually / naturally, one leads to another.

Full support to the idea.
Perhaps this will make the festival gain its tru value, which was lost a couple of years ago imho.
Becktrank
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Apr 26, 2010 20:36
i only think it will add for the festival, i mean its sad to know we wont have up this year, besides all the mishaps at up 10, it was certanly a top festival with an amazing energy in it...

anyway for sure will check the 303 festival....as we say in here....

''sorria, voce esta na bahia''
''smile, you are in bahia''
          ``We shall not cease from exploration - And the end of all our exploring - Will be to arrive where we started - And know the place for the first time.``

bahia
hkghost
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 29, 2010 20:43
Personally, I can not see a massive scale down in tickets, now you are going to ask me, how so?
Well look at it like this, if it hadn`t been advertised on the offcial UP page very few people would know of it`s existence. The second it becomes a larger crowds piece of news, well then bobs your uncle and you are going to have to deal with it.
In a dream situation it would have been an event kept under raps such as the KRANTI festival happening in july. Small crowds and pretty much knows everybody.
Or a larger scale festa da vagalume. The first edition here in brasilia was truly mind blowing.
In conclusion, i`d love to take the year of and do something else. But what better than be on the psychadelic shores with swarup & his jolly bunch of pirates. =D

PS: I have, dare I say ONE suggestion DON`T release the line-up then you SHALL get an amazing crowd. I noticed on the vuuv site, and found it a wicked idea.
303 Art Festival

Posted : Oct 1, 2010 17:29
You can find the 303 festival info in the festivals section !
http://forum.isratrance.com/303-art-festival/

Lots of regards and respect!
Distorted

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 9, 2010 21:37
All the best.
peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2010/2011?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance