First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2009/2010

hkghost
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 15, 2009 13:39
I might be wrong here, but when our spanish counterpart ask for "deep trance" acts he might mean those djs that play club sounds in europe people like pvd, tiesto armin, if he means that, he`ll be out of luck. Because that kind of comercial sound, stays off the line-up selection @ up.
( not that euro-trance being comercial sound is a bad thing, I personally used to like it. )
Dr cisma: in my opinion your examples quoted are more to the progressive style of sounds, coming from such labels as iboga and wouldn`t seem as deep altough many progressive lines are going to be bordering prog-house or a mix of prog with techno.
Personally, i`d advise our spanish friend to check out the alternative stage, you get, clubby, techno, electro and all that night club sounds till your hearts desire is complete.
People like, felguk, sleek, yuli and tim healey should be fun times to be on that stage.

Anyways, there is plenty of decent acts on all stages for everyone to have a great time.

Tchelo Casagrande

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 16, 2009 15:05
Alternative stage have some deep sounds....but he said deep-trance, and alternative stage is always a tech-house, mininal, house and techno mix.

I will play (in the Chill Out Stage) some tracks around 80, 90 to 100 BPM, with 4X4Kicks...veryyy deep....something like the new album from Trebolactiko, "Deep Channeling"....a friend from Argentina.

He use the term "DEEP-PSYTRANCE" for this kind of music...

I will play also tracks from Celtic Cross, Chronos, Flict (a new artist from Brazil)...always with very deep 4x4 kicks, in 80 -100 BPMs.

I might be wrong , this is not deep-trance, but is more 'trance' than all kind of music from Alternative Stage...much more deep psychedelic and downtempo music

If you want listen this kind of music, the Trebolactiko´s tracks is a good exemple

http://www.myspace.com/trebolactiko

And feel free to find me in the Chill Out Stage when i play
See you soon

Dj Tchelo Casagrande
LukeStrike

Posted : Dec 17, 2009 15:22
UP is not a festival for mainstreamers. I'm glad wrecked machines has been cut out of the lineup since the last 2 or 3 editions.
hkghost
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2009 18:50
wrecked machines played @ up 8 on both stages.

on the 1/01/2008 as his project Velkro with Marcello Vor and then he played on the 4th before swarup.

Last edition he didn`t play because he had scheduled gigs elsewhere.

so as always get ya facts straight.

links: velkro dj set
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elenaracheyeva/2175270146/in/set-72157603656506882/

WM LIVE:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elenaracheyeva/2177747133/in/set-72157603665865890/

ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT FESTIVAL, mainstream or not =D
jblasta

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 22, 2009 08:56
Hello Fellas...

anybody landing december 28th in Salvador early in the morning? Taking the 9AM bus to UP? willing to share any tips travel etc...

get in contact....looking forward to this amazing unique vibe

jblasta@gmail.com
FB - JBlasta           HARMONYPEACERESPECT
www.italosafari.com
www.jblasta.com
jblasta

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 22, 2009 09:22
Quote:

On 2009-12-08 15:14, Paranoia wrote:
10 years of trance and psychedelic vibes...

All sure that this will be one of the best editions of UP.

Really sorry about the "comments", that andromeda sad, he definitely will not be missed, but this is past.

Andromeda played in Budapest early in November this year...well..I was upset to be honest...dunno what he said..but his vibe at the Venue (Merlin) was pretty wrong...non sense mixing usual great tracks from the past...and well...no willingness to perform...disappointing...really

See u all on the dancefloor, at december 28.

HARMONYPEACERESPECT
www.italosafari.com
www.jblasta.com
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Dec 22, 2009 22:31
Just been told when we're playing and we're very excited to to report we'll be playing twice! Cheers guys, hugely honoured

Set #1: 31st December - Paralello Stage: 16:30 - 17:30pm
Set #2: 3rd January - Main Stage: 17:30 - 18:30pm

Gonna be playing full psy on the main floor and getting a little eclectic with the full live setup on the Paralello Stage. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Dec 23, 2009 14:08
Quote:

On 2009-12-17 18:50, hkghost wrote:
wrecked machines played @ up 8 on both stages.

on the 1/01/2008 as his project Velkro with Marcello Vor and then he played on the 4th before swarup.

so as always get ya facts straight

SO PLS can u get ur facts straight too ?little piece of fake brasilian...

in 08 WM didnt play before swarup but at deep night between laughin buddhas and KOXBOX and that SET was SPECIAL cos he made a old school set , it seems frmo the BLINK album,
not that new school crap shitty that u and ur friends are used to listen.. ADN SWARUP closed the dance floor at the very morning a lot later than WM

so as always get ya facts straight PLS           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Dec 23, 2009 15:59
Quote:

On 2009-12-22 22:31, Colin OOOD wrote:
Just been told when we're playing and we're very excited to to report we'll be playing twice! Cheers guys, hugely honoured

Set #1: 31st December - Paralello Stage: 16:30 - 17:30pm
Set #2: 3rd January - Main Stage: 17:30 - 18:30pm

Gonna be playing full psy on the main floor and getting a little eclectic with the full live setup on the Paralello Stage. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

I hope you guys have a killer time there.
I'm sure the crowd will.

Best,

J
hkghost
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 23, 2009 20:30
Vermeee: if you are an igorant waste of space that doesn't even bother to check the other person's evidence I really pity you.
But as always I'm going to provide you with yet another piece of evidence from UP8

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elenaracheyeva/2177498826/in/set-72157603664592268/

as you can see wrecked machines played BEFORE swarup that closed UP 8.

==========================

Anyone got any good idea of you might be the new years even cross-over act?
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Dec 24, 2009 08:29
loools sorry i guess there were something wrong with me that day           
http://soundcloud.com/bgos
hkghost
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 24, 2009 15:54
It happens bro, lets say after 7 or 8 days of scorching baiano sun ones brain tends to melt a tiny bit.
This should be my last post before the festie so just to wish you all a great festival and a great x-mas.

laters
vilela

Posted : Dec 26, 2009 21:50
two days
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 5, 2010 17:45
Reviews???
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Balada Planet

Posted : Jan 5, 2010 22:57
Hey UP crew, please, answer my questions that I sent by mail.

I'd like to put in my my review some official words from the promoters talking about the wather, bathrooms and toilets.

Other way, I'll publish my review only with my point of view.

Best wishes and big respect,

PH
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2009/2010
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance