Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)

Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Apr 16, 2004 00:56
I hope some of you remember last years event, it was something we did for the first time and we said to do it again this year.

Right now I can't tell you much info apart from the fact that we will hold it again this year. Most likely it will be in the first week of August and it will probably be on an island to the south of Croatia. Some of us will go check the possible location next weekend and if it turns out ok I think you'll be very surprised by the natural beauty we have to offer. As for the lineup I can't say much but we will have a couple of very strong names and of course you can expect our full local support

Well so much for now, we will bring back the official site online soon as well, so check www.underwater-overground.com in a couple of weeks or so.           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 17, 2004 17:31
Croatia have so many beautiful places for festivals, many islands on the sea side, hope you find the right one. Like a child in the confectionery           myspace.com/audionova
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 21, 2004 21:50
You have a lot of possibilities it seems in Croatia , a free festival and festival on a Island sounds amazing. You can basically do whatever you want, with that much freedom.
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 21, 2004 22:16
well we do have possibilities and fantastic locations but we don't have as much freedom, it's not easy to make big festivals since our local scene is really small...but we'll try again for sure

I just hope more people come this year as the lineup will be great and the location even better           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Apr 22, 2004 12:53

...its gonna be on far more better location this year thats for sure, line up will be bit smaller but aiming on high quality artists and there`s gonna be both full on & progressive music and of corse always present chill out floor...

organizers learned a lot on first "child" mistakes so they`ll definately try to do it far more better this year...

Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Posted : Apr 22, 2004 13:04
Quote:

On 2004-04-21 21:50, The Green Channel wrote:
You have a lot of possibilities it seems in Croatia , a free festival and festival on a Island sounds amazing. You can basically do whatever you want, with that much freedom.

in general yes....you can get almost any location for doing open air and for how many days you want, you don`t have any trouble with police, anti party laws and stuff like that like in some countries so its really a party paradise, BUT you don`t have enought party people that really understand trance music, scene is very small and undergroud...techno festivals & open airs like mtv valkana beach, exotica OA attract always from 3000-15000 people, but trance festivals are always farrrrrrrrrrr more smaller....
Slater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 13:20
Hi,
is there any email where I could contact the organizer of the festival?
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 28, 2004 16:03
hi, I got you private message and lots of messages and mails from other people concerning booking, I have all your contacts now but right now we are still in a phase where we have to confirm some basic stuff like the location, dates etc...

Also this year we are trying to reduce the lineup a bit since last year there were too many artists and some didn't even get a chance to play...we're also trying to decrease the number of foreign names and concetrate on a few big names and fill the rest of the lineup with local djs...

I usually don't do the bookings myself, our main organiser does, his e-mail is kobayagi@trancepleme.com you can send your offers to him if you wish but I think that you will just have to wait a bit longer till we confirm the basic stuff...

In any case just wait a bit longer until some things get underway           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Seeprakoobra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 23:09
Well... hmmm... i'm definately not going to buy any albums from the Japanese band TDK if you have a longer party than just a weekend. I'll save the money for travelling to Croatia : )
You can't make it happen later on August ? We could save more money to make our way there...
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2004 01:01
hehee, well the thing is that there is a big techno party a week later and we don't want to make a festival on the same date as that coz we really need the local support this time...and then again our entire crew wants to go to boom afterwards

oh and the festival will probably last around 4-5 days and it will probably have something like an after party...also expect a really cheap entry fee, last year it was 25 euros          DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 2, 2004 19:33
I'm drawling...
... wanna see the website to drawl more : )
... "couple of weeks or so" is already gone...

Go Croatia go !
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 2, 2004 19:45
Oops ! I see it Over the Rainbow : )

It's August in Croatia with train & backpack. East won over west in this personal struggle of mine. Boom boom techno love : )
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Posted : May 3, 2004 14:50
Quote:

On 2004-05-02 19:45, Seeprakoobra wrote:
Oops ! I see it Over the Rainbow : )

It's August in Croatia with train & backpack. East won over west in this personal struggle of mine. Boom boom techno love : )

hey hey hey....

topic is UNDERWATER OVERGROUND 2004 NOT RAINBOW festival...rainbow don`t have anything to do with underwater iČ`s compleatly different party.....

..underwater overground is biggest trance festival made by croatian trance promotors/djs/tribe that is gonna be held again this year in august on some beautifull beach....

rainbow and solartribe are made by forin people ...

you`ll be able to see more about underwater overground on http://www.underwater-overground.com in a few weeks.......
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 3, 2004 18:51
But i'm still going to both.
... and Solartribe ? Now what's that, hmm... : )

... and they have something to do with each other; they're both in Croatia : )
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Posted : May 3, 2004 21:21
Quote:

On 2004-05-03 18:51, Seeprakoobra wrote:
But i'm still going to both.
... and Solartribe ? Now what's that, hmm... : )

... and they have something to do with each other; they're both in Croatia : )

solartribe was last year made by italian crew from solarsiv records, but they had some big problems with festival so they decided to do it every 2 years, but i don`t know if they gonna make it any more in croatia....the problem with all festivals done by forin people is that they don`t know lot of stuff reg. croatia and scene here and never contact croatian party people (organizers , djs) for help so they take some bizzar local low life "autoritys" that don`t know a shit about anything and get screwed up for location, infrastracture and everything...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance