Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)

Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 5, 2004 22:44
www.underwater-overground.com - site is back online, more info soon.....
kleine adam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 6, 2004 23:15
I will be there, I hope, if possible for me... depends on the date...
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 7, 2004 00:46
Since you're making a festival in our country as well it would be really great and useful for you to come meet all of us           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Seeprakoobra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 12, 2004 10:27
... Mmm how soon there'll be more info on your website ? i'm getting nervous like a teenager girl before a night in the shopping mall's disco : ) See, it would be great to plan the trip (or a few, hehe).
First Underwater-Overground and then with train to Boom. But i have to buy the Boom ticket in less than a month... and you know it's no time at all : ) It would be great to know about your festival also by that time. Still there's a bit of doubt which balls to visit : )

... mostly i posted this to get this topic back on the top where it belongs : P

... and a very nice logging system they have now, thank you isratrance : )
zer0d

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 12, 2004 14:16
...when I read that there will be a festival again I got too excited ...for 10 minutes I was walking smiled through the office where I work...it was wonderful...free...a little dirty...but unforgetable...we are coming again...
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Posted : May 13, 2004 00:23
Quote:

On 2004-05-12 10:27, Seeprakoobra wrote:
... Mmm how soon there'll be more info on your website ? i'm getting nervous like a teenager girl before a night in the shopping mall's disco : ) See, it would be great to plan the trip (or a few, hehe).
First Underwater-Overground and then with train to Boom. But i have to buy the Boom ticket in less than a month... and you know it's no time at all : ) It would be great to know about your festival also by that time. Still there's a bit of doubt which balls to visit : )

there will be some info soon i hope

but while waiting we aggred wih organizers to put one track from us for free download so that the people can have some usefull ( or not ) thing to do on the empty site ...but we`ll do it in a few days cos we are in process of producing it//or choosing some older unreleased track...I`ll post message when its gonna be online...

all the best
Davor / shuma live act

all the best
Davor
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Posted : May 13, 2004 21:12
hi party freaks

tomorrow you be able to download our track at underwater-overground site as promissed...(maybe tonight) so check the site soon.....

about the track......
we decidet to give chill track called "gora", its one of our older tracks, but we like it a lot....so enjoy...

all the best
davor & Emir / shuma live act
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 15, 2004 12:55
Hello Croatia : )
I was looking for booking my flights there. Where ? I don't know so help, please.

Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Arpt DBV
Pula, Pula Arpt PUY
Split, Split Arpt SPU
Zadar, ZAD
Zagreb, Pleso Airport ZAG

This is what i found. So which is nearest to your festival ? And i'm going to the Rainbow festival also (hopefully even to play) so which one is near Obrovac ? From there i'll fly home.
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 15, 2004 13:08
the airport in Split is the nearest one to the festival...if the location turns out to be on brac then you will have to take a ferry boat to the island, and the ferry leaves from Split, we will post more information about flights on our website as well as ferry info..           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 16, 2004 19:00
It seems that i'm taking a free ride with trains but thank you anyway. And i'm not very sure about the mental balance of the guy who promised to take care of our train tickets so it might be that i'm taking the plane : )
... online in a couple of days... ? : P
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 17, 2004 15:23
the site itself is almost complete, but we're waiting to confirm the location and some other stuff...we want to be 100% sure that everything is done before it goes online...just bare with us a litttle longer           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Alek

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 24, 2004 21:13
Should be an interesting festival... chances are that's where I'll end up this summer           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
Seeprakoobra

Posted : May 29, 2004 10:19
What do you mean chances are... : P Of course you'll be here, i mean there : )
But where's the ziggin' website ?
Avex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 4, 2004 11:52
Quote:

On 2004-05-29 10:19, Seeprakoobra wrote:
What do you mean chances are... : P Of course you'll be here, i mean there : )
But where's the ziggin' website ?

More info has been added to the site.So check it out. http://www.underwater-overground.com
Seeprakoobra

Posted : Jun 4, 2004 22:56
Very nice site : ) But booking a ticket -thing isn't working : ( Soon ? : )
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 2004 (August, Croatia)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance