First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tribal Records & sun party 138

Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 12:02
we waited at the traffic jam 2 the party for more than 30 minutes, when we saw all those "hasidey umot olam" - really faces. too bad that this is the chosen location it was so obvious that it would happen, and unfortunately we decided 2 go back and missed haltya and entropy.
and about what magevet said (3rd empire flyers) : this is really sucks- this party was one i've been waiting since the last one, and now i'm not sure
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 13:44
well i have a few things to say about this party....
i've been to several tribal parties but i've never went to a sun party i now i know why.
the crowd i saw there wasnt besides tribal crowd and some other unfamiliar good faces that probebly came for haltya, very bad crowd mixed between kids who snuck to the party without paying or some very harsh faces, we were leaving at least one person in eye contact on the tent after the folding chair was missing... i was really suprised to find the car in one peace when i came back, last time for me in sun party for sure

now for the party...
we entered the party after a long long trafic jam(about an hour we waited) and found a beautifull location deep in the forest and very nice deco...
killer soundsystem and well tuned one!!!
entropy's set was very nice dark and psy , just perfect for the time they played!!
after them came 2 guys that played for an half an hour , bad music , why bother for an half an hour???
than came haltya and turned everybody'as ears upside down and up again
amazing live set , i had a great time during their set thatk u guys for that show go soumi!!!
zion went up next, the worst thing after suchc a mind twisting set is to play full-on... who the hell planned that line up???
all in all i had a good time with my friend, i saw alot of them in that party( was great seeing u there dave, keep in tuch)
boom!           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 13:44
Oki was there to so this is my litlle review:

we arrived at 3:00 something like this the guys that playing there play some nice tunes
not something special.
after them it was entropy that came on the mixer and start their set with some doof stuff and entropy trax that was blast and keep their set with some old kdd music and russion sounds thats work good nice vibes in their set with nice mixing skills.

after them it was finland ppl turn ...

and yes it looks that its going to be something not regular,i like finland music not my life but they got good artists there.
but to know that PeLinPaLa is on the mixer near me done me a big smile and good memories about his old music . .

anyway they playid very good live act there the mixing not was perfect but the show was great happy morning set that make some freaks dig like unnormal humans and i feeld that was there crowd that came only beacuse haltya and this crowd was very good anyway i dance in their set and smiled was very good 2 see some changes keep it on haltya freaks.

after him zion was and its not my taste 2 much some israeli music like sub6 tunes pixel and more
but he got nice mixing skills.. but not my taste in music.

after him dot.com vs yoni (L.S.Dream) came on and open there set with some s.a music that rocckked the place and i was in this set 40 minuts something like this they playid some azax and israeli music my friends and me left the party in the middle iam sure yoni keep rocckkks there..

deco was very nice its yoni (sun) jub keep with this dude nice stuff . .

crowd + vibes: crowd i.m.o was very mixing,a lot of good and music ppl + a lot of ppl that came yo parties not for the music (dont like to say shimonim) but its very close =) but i feeld that was there energies on the air also in the live act ppl smiled all the way in dig a lot . 1 more thing a lot of ppl came there and the place was to small and it was bad thing i.m.o next time sun & tribal try to keep it more underground . .

i had fun there anyway and haltya live was super fun

keep your mind open ppl

cya till the next time

good week every1.

bomz

Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Ananda604
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 16:48
ahhhhhhh well , most of the things have been said .
the traffic line was too crazy ...
we didn't move , so we decided to go back and come later ...
we arrived when entropy played, gave a good set , and then haltya came on and gave a beautiful set , very funky music that makes you wanna dance and never stop. afterwards came Zion, I donno, it was hard to relate to the music after Haltya ...
to summer it up , nice party , too coomercial tho (many bad faces) but many good faces so it balanced it , most of the bad faces went when haltya played...I'd like to see pics .
keep on the good work Yoni ! you never let me down ..

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Infernal Terror -
http://www.myspace.com/infernalterrorhome

http://www.reverbnation.com/infernalterror
Zombizoola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 17:12
here is my review about this party :
when i got to the place about 2:30 i saw lots of ppl...2 many shimonim...but it was obvious cause of the area of the party and i knew this party going to be commercial..
dont know who played that time its was ok...
after that Entropy started their set...killer night set like it should be...i love their music!
after Entropy i dont know who played but it was bad! bad mixing skills bad music!!
and after all this Haltya went up to give their live set...when they just started the first track of their set i saw all the good ppl start to walk to the "digging area" that was awesome to see all the ppl digging to the crazy psy music of Haltya (except the shimonim...they didnt understand what the fuck is that...haha )
great uniqe set by Haltya hope to hear more suami in partys!
after 2 hours of mind expending music Zion went up and gave his set...not my style..some zion tunes and sub6...it was bad comparing to Haltya...
after him Dot.Com VS L.S.Dream gave some s.a tunes...azax and other israely artists...good set but again bad set comparing it to Haltya...
the lineup should be organized diffrently...
the deco was beautiful! the place was amazing!! but again the area of the place bring lots of shimonim....
love the sprinklers in the morning..that was very cool!
well great party i enjoyed a lot! 10x Sun Party and Tribal!
psihadal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 17:46
Quote:

On 2004-08-15 11:41, Candy wrote:
Psihadal, they didn't mix at all but who cares!
Just hearing this music like that in an outdoor party is an amazing experience. Hearing those zillion little sounds. It sounds so good in these huge speakers.

boomz you my friend speaker junkie
snick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 18:56
what about the piccc?????
5Meo-Geo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 10:32
hehe
this is th main reason we didnt bother even to think of going there
what u ppl expect from this party?????
that it will gather all rastas of israel?????
u all knew the lineup....
this party review reminds me the reviews of ECT party in palmahim (it also been orginised with some "shimonim yahtzanim")

anyway.......
soon some real suomi party
boom           Jesus didnt dance,but his beat goes on
http://www.myspace.com/5me0ge0
PSYCHEDELIC-ZION
magevet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 11:31
but geo, din't u notice that almost everyone, including me, said that even though the party sucked, it was worth it to see/hear/feel haltya play their amazing live set. u should have come even just for those 2 hours...
toklo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 22:00
hello geo !
if you wil wait to 100% pure rasta party you will wait and wait and...
start smile and enjoy-nt

peace & love.
5Meo-Geo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 17, 2004 19:27
Quote:

On 2004-08-16 22:00, toklo wrote:
hello geo !
if you wil wait to 100% pure rasta party you will wait and wait and...

hehe what do u know bro....

and about "enjoy"....
u can enjoy till someone treat ur life with knife (as it happen to one of my friend there)
or u can enjoy till u'll c the windscreen of u'r car blasted away and u'r stereo from the car dissapeared (as it happen to other friend at same same party)
if u can still enjoy after this kind of things then u realy something

boom man           Jesus didnt dance,but his beat goes on
http://www.myspace.com/5me0ge0
PSYCHEDELIC-ZION
Yarden

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 17, 2004 21:53
Tsabeat are you the one that locked his car keys in you car?
coz if you do me and my frieds helped with it.
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 26, 2004 12:55
I have a question - what is "shimonim"?

Quote:
On 2004-08-15 11:33, psihadal wrote:
they just played their disc when it's badly mixed + they played some track in the end that fit more to a diffrent crowd then the full on people funny tho to see the ppl dont know what to do with them self

this brought a smile to my face           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 26, 2004 14:19
Quote:

On 2004-12-26 12:55, sam i am wrote:
I have a question - what is "shimonim"?

this brought a smile to my face

take a look here
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/29703/forum/1/start/0           "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tribal Records & sun party 138
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance