Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tribal Records & sun party 138

zomba mat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 10:45
hello guys and good afternoon

the party was good very powerfull sound and ppl i had great time there , there was some good peuople and some of them was bad but it doesnt matter the party was great !!

Johnny_Psy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 11:18
We Arrive there early than usual to help Yoni with the party...
the place was Killer.... killer deco killer sound system!
when the music start in about 2:30 at night i think that Dj Juha played... he gave realy bad set... with morning vibes in the middel of the night...
after him came up a unkown Dj with PsY Minimal music that was Perfect in this time:) i was very happy:)! in about 3:30 Entropy came up ( the dude with the black hair from entropy:) that i talked with near the chai... u have my best wishes man good luck!!!) any way... Entropy came up with powerfull set... night, dark and quality music! in the middel of the set... i left:( cuz i was very tired... so i have two Quastions... how was Haltya live set? and Zion Set??!

Sun Party... u made again great party asusual:) Keep it UP with the good working:) We were glad to be one of it...!

AlWays With The Sun!!!!!!!!
:sunny:

JohnnyVsJohnny Party mail us: johnnyvsjohnny@hotmail.com
toklo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 12:03
relly good party!!
thenks yoni its was nice one, to hear haltya was on of the best setes i heard leytly...absolotly new stil in trance musice the have...so thise was the higher point of this party time after that played zion and dot.com....i like them less , youknow after beutuful set that youheard everything look like no sofesticated enaf...
have a good week
peace & love.
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 13:40
wow!!!!!!!
just back from there after long story involved with car keys and traffic cops/pigs :/
that was the most amazing display of groove psychadelic and fully forest flavored!!!

offtopic:try earth bong from finland

from the first minute they r on... just to see how its all done.. dreams come true i tell ya

flashdance 1979!!!!           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
psychs_peeco(-:[johnny]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 14:58
yo yo pepole!
great party....great vibes..i was there from
the begining to the end

fucking killer sound system...
great deco...including the big BALL!!!!

ENTROPY-realy enjoyd youre set...finaly some dark tunes for the night....thanx for the kdd trackd...

Haltya: u are realy good....!!!! i hope u will be here again... keep it up with youre funky psy music....

ZION: not my style but it was very nice...lots of sub 6 haaa? good: good luck man

DOT.COM.VS.L.S.DREAM.....hehe u realy kickd some pepole there!!! one of the bast morning sets iv heard...great job!

the party was very orgnized....great location....
there were "some" bagarim there.....but it was realy nice

see u next time
TweekerD

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 15:00
BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for the only thing that really mattered for me: Haltya gave me the best set i've ever danced to in my life. Period.

MORE SUOMI IN ISRAEL. NOW.           "We just got that Volcano lit...

...Gee, I thought Tarzan was set in Africa!"

- 1979 Flashdance, Haltya
crazyfish:)

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 15:39
good morning

the crowd at the party was very! mixed!
after haltyas' set i discoverd that my sunglasses and celphone were stolen
that brought down all my good vibes
other than that the deco was realy nice and the music was amazing - well to go haltya and entrophy.
but again the ppl - lots of shimonim and kids

i gues you cant just leave your stuf alone at parties today any more.

to sum with good energy i have to say that after all that the party was still very good - alot of strong vibes
booom!
magevet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 14, 2004 18:15
ok, so before i start with my review, i want to thank haltya and the ppl who brought haltya. i want more finnish trance.
now for my review:
we got there really really early.
so juha's set was ok.
then came this guy who i forgot what he's called, and he gave a minimal set. now usually i really like minimal but in this case, i din't like it. so i went to my car and listened to some x-dream :P
then i came back to the party and entropy had finally started their set. it was night music just as night music should be... enjoyed their set very much. (have fun around the world guys...)
and then... no, haltya din't come on yet :/
some dudes named toy machine or smth came on and played baaaaad music which all the tone deaf arsim seemed to enjoy. a lot.
and then haltya finally came on. wowowowowow.
first, the music was excelllllllent. second, it was a lot of fun watching them play their set on all their equipment. i had soooo much fun. their set made it all worth it.
after them zion came on. it din't fit at all after haltya. i don't think anything cept more finnish trance would have fit... his set was somehow ok - and by ok, i mean that it din't really bother me that much while i sat on the side.
and then l.s.dream and dot.com came on. it was horrible. just horrible. it was like the worst possible music to put on after haltya. it made me never want to hear fullon again. (even though at the right time and place i do also enjoy fullon). but here?!?! baaaa. unfortunately, i was just not ready physically to drive back home. so i stayed there and suffered.
whoever thought up this lineup is f*cked up.
well, that was the music part of my review. thank u again haltya. :x
now for the rest:
1/2 of the ppl there really sucked. not just harmless arsim. one's that actually bugged me on purpose. especially the stupid idiot with the long wrapped around him.
deco was ok, but the sprinklers were cool.
location: beautiful place that brings a lot of baaad ppl. stop doing it there dammit.
anyways, to sum it up:
thank u sunparty+tribal for bringing haltya here but cept for that, ur party sucked, but i'm glad i went anyways because of the crazy finns.
peace.

p.s. - it made me sad to see all the 3rd empire flyers all over the floor of this party. does this mean that the andromeda sunrise will be greeted by lots of jaw-locked faces?
ZIGzag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 18:21
:-O plessure to see other vibes on the dance floor !
the haltya guys kicks some ass over there... was killa set ! hope to see in the feuture more from this guys.
tsabeat one day i want u to show me the earth bong from finland hehe           The roof is on fire
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 01:18
i will zigzag
just need earth, half a bottle, some tiny stones - and u can taste the forest flavour

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
snick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 03:14
i all.
just want to say. that it was a GREATE party
Keep it UP with the good working (:
waithing to the next sorprise.....

haltya rule !!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 07:39
I'm still shocked by the amazing set Haltya gave! This is one of the best lives I've heard in a very long time!
What groove and what Psy!!!
I can't believe what energies they brought. It was amazing to see how the Israelis digged their music and liked it.
It was even funnier to see all the arsim standing aside from the dancefloor, not understanding what hit them.

Haltya you were amazing! Thank you so much for 2 hours of pure mental orgasm.
I hope to see u here again soon.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
eXuUs
Exuus

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 11:01
haltya was rox but w t f is that minimal or full on on the morning u know suomisoundi ? i think was very bad line up fuck it ....... its just stuped 2 give the play 2 this djz with haltya on some party impossibel 2 understand ur headZ ppl           www.exuus.com
psihadal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 15, 2004 11:33
about haltya
what good set they gave could someone explain me?
they just played their disc when it's badly mixed + they played some track in the end that fit more to a diffrent crowd then the full on people
funny tho to see the ppl dont know what to do with them self
all and all nice party

and the way to the party from the car just killed me what was the idea behind the 2 miles long walk ?
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 11:41
Psihadal, they didn't mix at all but who cares!
Just hearing this music like that in an outdoor party is an amazing experience. Hearing those zillion little sounds. It sounds so good in these huge speakers.           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tribal Records & sun party 138

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance