Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Trancetrax.ru

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Trancetrax.ru

PeYoTe KiNG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  274
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 09:42
hello everybody.

i've just found a track of mine on the net using a simple goolge search, this is the link :
http://www.trancetrax.ru/Spirala_Conspiracy_-_Nuria-(Promo)-2006-PnW

now, i cant read russian language, but i believe that they selling our FREE TUNE for money... without our permission...
any1 who can understand russian, plz tell me if they sell my tune.
10x in advance,

love n light 2 ya all
          The reality is a result of acidless blood

listen 2 my music at myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/peyoteking
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posts :  861
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 10:21
try using online translators such as google translate
though it's english-russian is in BETA state, it does good job.

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.trancetrax.ru%2FSpirala_Conspiracy_-_Nuria-%28Promo%29-2006-PnW+&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

and yes, it's a shop site.           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posts :  1221
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 11:55
Internet is one of the most important thing in Evolution of Russia. It will take a long time before they will stop with the piracy, as I know Russia - it will never stop. You can't do nothing except of meaning it as your "PseudoSpontaneous" promotion. Nobody sells music worldwide in Russia (last 3-4 years s I know, dunno what now), except some lazy tries to communicate. People don't think it's bad - it's good for them since it's free. All the free pleasure is a drug. Let's see how this problem will be solved. I suggest you to thnk Russians for downloading your tracks OR stop living in the movie of "commercial psytrance". There is a nice place in TA called ACUM. Register there, hire good advocate and try to fight. Or better thanks them and flight - your choise
          Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
PeYoTe KiNG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  274
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 12:04
hey, i dont have any problem with ppl who r downloading this tune, i released it for free for the ppl to download my music *without* paying a cent,
so how come a rude site sells my music?

but ofcaurse i thank them for the publicity & for letting russia ppl 2 download it, i still dont think that they should ask money for a free of charge track :\

i wish them luck with their karma           The reality is a result of acidless blood

listen 2 my music at myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/peyoteking
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posts :  1221
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 12:12
Yes, the fact some "smartass" is found the hole to pump the extra bucks on music is pissing me off too. Terminate smartass then, pay the another smartass to backdoor their resource. Anyway - the solution is money           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posts :  783
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 14:22
Where did you release it for free ie. where can i get it - without paying the russians ?           www.parvati-records.com
PeYoTe KiNG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  274
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 14:34
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 14:22, Zoolog wrote:
Where did you release it for free ie. where can i get it - without paying the russians ?




well, there was this 1 - http://www.planetnana.co.il/pnw/artists.html
but it seems like download is down at the moment, so u can also download it from my myspace page ofcaurse -

myspace.com\peyoteking

peace           The reality is a result of acidless blood

listen 2 my music at myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/peyoteking
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posts :  2984
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 16:03
One of the major issues surrounding the pirate MP3 shops and release blogs is that they do a better job promoting psytrance than most individual labels and artists (case in point). Taking the time to properly promote a release on the web will certainly help in the long run.
deejayridoo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  309
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 18:36
Quote:

On 2007-09-10 16:03, Basilisk wrote:
One of the major issues surrounding the pirate MP3 shops and release blogs is that they do a better job promoting psytrance than most individual labels and artists (case in point). Taking the time to properly promote a release on the web will certainly help in the long run.



I totally agree
Illegal sites are the avantgarde in customer friendliness!!!
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posts :  2984
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 07:28
Not necessarily. The pirate operators on the web have embraced modern CMS packages, many of which come fully featured with a variety of syndication and SEO options. This tends to give them the edge over psytrance labels and artists, many of which are still using antiquated approaches or (worse yet) Flash designs. Until labels and artists catch on, the situation is not likely to change.

There are a few things to think about when it comes to the design of psytrance industry web sites: customer service, usability, SEO optimization, syndication and social networking capabilities, and basic design stuff (i.e. is a label stupid enough to use Flash for their whole site, thus negating any possibility of being properly indexed by the search engines). I'm sure most artists/labels score well in terms of customer service (responding to emails, for instance), but bomb on the rest of it. I mean, here we have a scene where people think its fine to use a MySpace profile as their home page on promotional materials and such. That approach is not going to hold a candle to a properly configured CMS/blog solution like Joomla or Wordpress. The really shocking thing is that the pirate operators can load up one of these packages (or even use something as basic as Blogger), dump a bunch of readily available releases on one of those crap file sharing sites, and instantly shoot to the top of the Google rankings for a given release. That's just nuts.

At least its not all bad... although I find that usability is a major issue for many psytrance web sites, at least many of the major search terms are covered by legitimate operators. Hopefully more labels and artists catch up to contemporary web design standards so that their efforts aren't hampered by readily available pirate copies of their work.

As a last thought exercise, consider the anti-piracy movement in light of the War On Drugs. Neither has worked too well. Perhaps a change of strategy is in order?
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posts :  2984
Posted : Sep 12, 2007 20:01
Speaking of SEO optimization (and human-readable URLs) looks like the Isratrance staff have finally gotten in on the game
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posts :  2219
Posted : Sep 13, 2007 08:34
So question, is there anyone in the community that can make sites like that for the labels or artists? I'd totally be interested in having my site overhauled if someone were able to make it nearly as promotionally crispy as some of these other sites...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
etnarama
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  96
Posts :  509
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 02:00
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 07:28, Basilisk wrote:
Not necessarily. The pirate operators on the web have embraced modern CMS packages, many of which come fully featured with a variety of syndication and SEO options. This tends to give them the edge over psytrance labels and artists, many of which are still using antiquated approaches or (worse yet) Flash designs. Until labels and artists catch on, the situation is not likely to change.

There are a few things to think about when it comes to the design of psytrance industry web sites: customer service, usability, SEO optimization, syndication and social networking capabilities, and basic design stuff (i.e. is a label stupid enough to use Flash for their whole site, thus negating any possibility of being properly indexed by the search engines). I'm sure most artists/labels score well in terms of customer service (responding to emails, for instance), but bomb on the rest of it. I mean, here we have a scene where people think its fine to use a MySpace profile as their home page on promotional materials and such. That approach is not going to hold a candle to a properly configured CMS/blog solution like Joomla or Wordpress. The really shocking thing is that the pirate operators can load up one of these packages (or even use something as basic as Blogger), dump a bunch of readily available releases on one of those crap file sharing sites, and instantly shoot to the top of the Google rankings for a given release. That's just nuts.

At least its not all bad... although I find that usability is a major issue for many psytrance web sites, at least many of the major search terms are covered by legitimate operators. Hopefully more labels and artists catch up to contemporary web design standards so that their efforts aren't hampered by readily available pirate copies of their work.




Extremelly well said ma man...

Also share this in this topic which i started and goes a bit about this new technologies being used with some of the oldest techniques in the world


SELLING.... Ah unbeliveble, they sell and use marketing for ages now.... I presume that since the Romans....

http://forum.isratrance.com/are-you-a-label-do-you-wanna-sell-cds-i-got-the-answer-for-you/

Paulo
          Visit me
http://www.myspace.com/etnarama
http://www.myspace.com/luxbuna
http://www.myspace.com/outerspacecreations
http://www.visionrecords.co.uk/
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 03:02
ha ha
in moscow there is shops with your (and my) music burned from mp3 p2p networks being sold as cd's.
now stop that lol..
anywayz i cant believe there is someone actualy that pay for free stuff.. russian dudes know their internet better then us , and be sure they share all for free as well... prittys sure they know buying from this pirate sites is not supporting the artists and labels.. and if not , maybe its just cheaper which in most parts of the world is good reason not to pay more.
intresting show i saw about moving industry suggest that if peaple rather download it , it meens that we not offer them anything much better then what they can download for free.. now time for the labels to think how to make albums and cd's more atractive then internet folder.

for your free stuff peyote king , more promotion is good , and if u give it away this is part of this and of not being registered artist by the law in aku"m , not that this will change anything at all...

it seems if u not hacker that can close their site not much u can do.          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Pinkadelic @ ciledakniP
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  13
Posts :  125
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 05:44
Hey Johnny.
well, like most of the dudes here said, it IS good promotion.
think about it, even though you aint seeing a dime of that money, your music IS getting sold!
dont worry too much, people are gonna share if you want it or not.
          -Soultech/Stampgevaar Records, Parampara Recs

-MSN: marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com

-myspace: http://www.myspace.com/pinkadelica
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Trancetrax.ru

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance