Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - trance will save the world?
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trance will save the world?

14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 16:41
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 16:03, shamanizer wrote:
humankind has already, in its all wisdom and might, damaged the nature on such a scale that it is just about impossible to repair the damage, therefore world will not be the same, the globe itself probably survives and possibly heals up itself, but humankind will be wasted unless some radical changes will take a place.
Huh, with current development I don't see much connections to natural progress and like said before, most likely the mistakes humankind has done are irreversible. In my opinion humankind, in fact, became estranged from the nature and tried to control it and exploited it in such extent nature couldn't bear anymore. Results can be seen clearly already and its just gonna get worse.


I think people need to realise that humankind IS nature. We are top dog on this planet and we are so because of natural selection. This planet is gonna be a lifeless rock as some point anyway, even if we did not exist. What we can do as a species is try and survive at any cost. Every species is trying to do that and some species can only do that by destroying the enviroment that surrounds them.
I am not saying that we should trust Bush or any other warmonging c*nt that sucks the life out of our planet for higher technoligical and financial achivements, but if humankind was faced with a massive threat that would wipe us off the board game for good, I'd rather throw that threat shitloads of nukes, than hold hands with Gopendra and hope that if we take loads of acid, we can "dance the comet out of orbit". We are going to have to bail out from this rock at some point and I am not saying that since we are going to leave, we might as well trash the place in true rock 'n' roll style.
Anyway, whatever happens it will be a result of nature's course.
          Me>You
Spasm


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  358
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 16:46
Quote:
Results can be seen clearly already and its just gonna get worse.



i understand you sure, but you have to remember that you live in the information era.
Anything that happens anywhere in the world suddenly becomes news, in minuts around the globe.

Quote:
unless some radical changes will take a place.



such as?
Look, everything we do is natural.
We know the consequences of our actions, and still nothing gets done. Why? Cant give you a clear response but maybe that's how it should be.

Take a look back in history, nothing lasts, we are all the time hoping for things to change.

You dont like how things are right now.
If they would change radically, you woulnd't like it for some other diferent reason.

"i can't get no satisfaction"

sure, me neither...
hermit


Started Topics :  7
Posts :  94
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 17:55
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 16:41, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
What we can do as a species is try and survive at any cost. Every species is trying to do that and some species can only do that by destroying the enviroment that surrounds them.



particulary interesting is the '...some species...' phrase. to correct that i would say 'human species only' as humans are the only organism which isnt trying (in most cases) to co-exist or live in symbiosis with surrounding enviroment including humans, nature, animals... etc.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 17:59
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 17:55, hermit wrote:


particulary interesting is the '...some species...' phrase. to correct that i would say 'human species only' as humans are the only organism which isnt trying (in most cases) to co-exist or live in symbiosis with surrounding enviroment including humans, nature, animals... etc.


YES! That's the path we have chosen.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posts :  2014
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 18:03
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 17:59, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 17:55, hermit wrote:


particulary interesting is the '...some species...' phrase. to correct that i would say 'human species only' as humans are the only organism which isnt trying (in most cases) to co-exist or live in symbiosis with surrounding enviroment including humans, nature, animals... etc.


YES! That's the path we have chosen.




Yup, we did that for a purpose.
How did you want the human race to live differently? Solid arguments please.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 18:18
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 17:55, hermit wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 16:41, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
What we can do as a species is try and survive at any cost. Every species is trying to do that and some species can only do that by destroying the enviroment that surrounds them.



particulary interesting is the '...some species...' phrase. to correct that i would say 'human species only' as humans are the only organism which isnt trying (in most cases) to co-exist or live in symbiosis with surrounding enviroment including humans, nature, animals... etc.


Wrong. Insects destroy their surrounding enviroment, an action that often impedes their ability to survive. It isn't just us mate. And, yes we also don't like co living with our selves. Self destruction is in our nature. Anyway you look at it, it is nature taking its course. I am not saying give up hope right now. All I am saying is that there is no evil plan against us, as well as its not for sure that we are going to make it.

          Me>You
hermit


Started Topics :  7
Posts :  94
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 18:41
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 18:18, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
Wrong. Insects destroy their surrounding enviroment, an action that often impedes their ability to survive. It isn't just us mate. And, yes we also don't like co living with our selves. Self destruction is in our nature. Anyway you look at it, it is nature taking its course. I am not saying give up hope right now. All I am saying is that there is no evil plan against us, as well as its not for sure that we are going to make it.



Yes. Insects may destroy their surrounding enviroment but first: it has its own purpose in keeping the balance in nature. i dont know what you meant exactly by destroying the enviroment so i would presume its for example the Colorado beetle eating the whole crop of potatoes, which you can say it has destroying effect on the enviroment or on the current economy sales of potatoes. there could be also locust swarm in some areas destroying all the vegetation or various parasitic insects etc... but as was said before it has its purpose in keeping the balace. like some bird feeds on one particular insect which feeds on some plant. if the plant die, insect will die and so will bird (if he doesnt adapt on some other food) and thus the natural chain is broken.

but all this doesnt matter anyways cos second: even some big locust swarm wouldnt have so devastating effect on nature as humans with oil mining, greenhouse effect, depleting the natural resources or whatever...
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 18:55
[quote]
On 2005-11-24 18:18, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
[quote]
On 2005-11-24 17:55, hermit wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 16:41, 14-year old e-tard wrote:


... All I am saying is that there is no evil plan against us, as well as its not for sure that we are going to make it.




is all what you saying,wrote...no evil plan against us?I dont think so ,I see a big evil plan against humanity from big goverment heads who kills us everyday,all those evil negetivity who takes more and more souls in a kind of hypnotic state ,make them blind to see there is no evil plans against them like everything is controled peacefully,and then weak to defeat when they need to fight...
The big problem for that last period for humankind is that such a big commet 3 times bigger from Jeus will destroy nature,and WE are nature...we have our own microcosm wich is reated with the mocrocosm around the planet,and if that big red planet crash the earth we will pass from an anihilation,destroy our flesh and not only...our microcosm,(our chackras,energy fiels of the body)would be so weak and not able to survive on earth...die and than where to go with your astrical body?...lost without guidance around the infinite space of the universe followning the direction of a big piece of fire and etherial element like hell unable to realese from the powerfull bondages of that extremely powerfull magnetic field...the more united with love repspect and harmony we will be ,the more powerfull strong magnetic field we create and so able to fight against such as that big negetive power...2012 comes to prepare us for that big crash, be aware time and space...
http://hercolubus.net/english/author.htm
sorry for my spelling mistake that link is the right one...
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:05
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 18:18, 14-year old e-tard I am not saying give up hope right now.


Give-up hope now !

Not because we couldn't change our fate, not because it's too late, but because we CHOOSE to submit to hate.

materialism has brought the human species to a blind-ally.

We are animals, yet, we have the capacity to bring forth our humaness! We are still acting like monkeys! Our society is dominated by; MALE hierarchies, MALE desire for power and the attractive females are still being "allocated" to the powerful Males who dominate society. NO progress has been made.

We are nature! When we destroy nature, we're actually destroying ourselves.

14-year, Your example regarding insects is utterly useless ; We're cutting down the rain-forrests, we're polluting the air, we're destroying the ozone-layer and etc. Once, nature starts to self-destruct, something is wrong and it can only mean ONE thing, the END is near. This has NOTHING to do with insects changing their environment.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:19
Hermit, we do have a bigger effect on the earth, but that is because we are way higher up the food chain than the locust worm. The reason we are way higher than the locust worm is because at some point in time and through natural selection, we mutated into something smarter and stronger, somthing that is better equiped for this enviroment than the locust worm. It is because of natural selection that we govern the planet, we did not cheat our way to the top.
Again, I am not arguing whether we are handling things ideally, I am simply saying that whatever happens, it is because nature had her way.
At the end of the day we are going to try our best, but maybe our best is not good enough. So what if a comet 3 times the size of Zeus is heading our way, or enviromental chagne, or ourselves, or something else wipes us off the planet?
Are we the only reason there is a universe?
Are all those galaxies there for us to feel good when we look up in the sky during the night? Are they simply there to help people have sex?
Its a bit selfish to think like that isn't it? Why am I or all the microcosmic bollocks Gopendra talks about, so important to the rest of the universe? Naturaly, we are too aware of our existance and love our selves too much, but that will not change creation's ways.

Gopendra: You see evil plans, you see dead people, lost souls that are smiling, dancing etc...I've read too many of your posts to take you seriously mate, sorry.           Me>You
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:23
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 19:05, The Green Channel wrote:
14-year Your example regarding insects is utterly useless ; We're cutting down the rain-forrests, we're polluting the air, we're destroying the ozone-layer and etc. Once, nature starts to self-destruct, something is wrong and it can only mean ONE thing, the END is near. This has NOTHING to do with insects changing their environment.



Read up on insect behaviour. They spread and ruin everything in their pass. In the end they die because they've used up all their resources. They die because they have destroyed the enviroment that was keeping them alive in the first place. If you can't see any parallels, I don't know how to make it any simpler for you to understand.
          Me>You
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:42
Quote:

On 2005-11-24 19:23, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
I don't know how to make it any simpler for you to understand.



I understood your comparison! However, I DISAGREE !
You CAN'T compare the EFFECTS of human behaviour, with the EFFECTS of insect behaviour. It's like saying, I play football and Ronaldinho plays football, therefore, both of us have the ability to play at Barcelona,
the scale of destruction is INcomparable.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:45
Of course the scale of destruction is incomparable, but that is because we are at the top of the food chain. We have a much larger say to what happens to the enviroment and that is through natural selection!
It is still nature's way! That is my point!           Me>You
hermit


Started Topics :  7
Posts :  94
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 19:50
@14-year old e-tard

ye, i get your point. i think all i was trying to say in the first place was that there is a significant difference between the consequences that originate from a human 'aware' actions and the animal, insect, etc. 'instinctive' behaviour...

@Gopendra

shame that there isnt a 'Gopendra to English' section on http://babelfish.altavista.com/ ... :]
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posts :  1025
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 20:29
First-off, what your saying now is, since, Ronaldinho and I both play football, we are comparable, that's not the case.

Natural-selection is a probalistic theory, not a deterministic theory. It contains a number of flaws, read for instance. http://www.rae.org/natsel.html

Thereby, i'm not trying to blow-up an existing edipus of evolution, i'm merely trying to state, that it's easy to understand how one hummingbird evolves from another, however, it's not easy to understand how people who used to hunt ants with sticks, suddently built cities like Paris, for example.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - trance will save the world?
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance