Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act (HR 1995)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act (HR 1995)

mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 15, 2008 22:28
No need to worry about speaking french in Vancouver since it's in the province of british columbia.

When I was young and read and saw movies like 1984, and Animal Farm, we always associated it with the Soviet Union. And later movies such as Brasil, Starship Troopers and V for Vendetta. What I think I'm seeing these days is a realization of the pretense for these movies.

In Starship Troopers they make a distinction between a "citizen" and a "civilian". Imagine my amusement when, looking out of subway on the station wall a few years back, seeing a marines poster saying: "Citizen....Soldier" showing half of the marine in street clothes, the half in a uniform.

Or a line that sticks out from Blade Runner, "if you ain't a cop, you're little people". A nation for and by law enforcement authorities. Perfect predictability, perfect confidence that everything move according to consumer-oriented plan.
Neil Gibson

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 15, 2008 22:41
we are living the Orwellian nightmare
Eurasia or East Asia..

www.neilgibson.ca
Moonclear
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 02:18
Hi,

To posit a different opinion, the peace-loving local trance scene can do a lot to improve the world and oust all terrorism with good vibes. Peace
Moonclear
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 02:18
Hi,

To posit a different opinion, the peace-loving local trance scene can do a lot to improve the world and improve society with good vibes. Peace
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 10:05
wouldnt it be great if our next president was a mormon... i think he'd set everything straight!!! go Mitt!

(if you cant tell, not only am I being sarcastic, but the fact that this fool is even considered makes me want to blow chunks out of my ears and nose)

Moonclear, you have the right idea. come on people, dont move, our country needs us. WE WILL BECOME THE NEXT STEP. dont run, evolve, and then show others... and the best way to do that is by hosting reocurring gatherings were all of us few and far between can meet and create MAGIC POWER!
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 17, 2008 22:51
Quote:

its about time to move to Canada.

arahat .. let's go to india .. 1 billion ppl can't be wrong, now can they .. hahaha ..

peace,
Devic
PS. Population of india has crossed 1billion..
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 06:13
Sounds scary but I agree, this nation's government has a hard enough time just doing the normal, everyday mundane duties of governing to be able to really pull off any Big Brother type stuff, no matter how much they may WANT to. Hell, they're all still living in the Cold War. Which has been over for about a decade and a half, during which the rest of the human race has moved on.

Its gonna be soon that the obsolete modes of thinking espoused by those in power are too old and decrepit to run anything. Like trying to run Vista on a 386. And they seem to just NOT get it that they need an upgrade despite all the blaring signs.           .
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 20, 2008 17:41
I imagine that by separating force and violence they are referring to stuff like the E.L.F.'s nonviolent attacks on property (ie arson and such) and not Burning Man and other underground music events. How would a trance party be considered "force"?.
Maybe Im just being too optimistic, but that usually isn't my problem, unless I am comparing myself with the psytrance scene.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act (HR 1995)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance