Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - * The Trance Culture in Israel 2005- a 55 minutes Radio Documentary- now for downloading *
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

* The Trance Culture in Israel 2005- a 55 minutes Radio Documentary- now for downloading *

THE-ORACLE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 15:20
I don't think saying "trance parties are all about drugs" does any good to ANYONE....only harm the weak trance scene we have here in our little pos country           Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 21:52
about the connection the psy rock in the 60
well before i got in to the trance i heard hiphop and what was on mtv the trance really open my mind to bands like led zeppline pink floyd jimi hendrics
also prodigi chemichal brothers massive attack portishead massive attack so to there is defently a connection
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 21:14
Im listening right now... Whats the name of that groovy goa tune that starts at 6:00 ?!           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 21:37
And Yuli you have a funny accent! Where's that accent from?           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 22:04
Quote:

On 2006-02-14 21:37, Dark_Dork wrote:
And Yuli you have a funny accent! Where's that accent from?

I am from Trancesilvania, the home land of the real Lord Drakkie           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 22:08
Wow thats groovy
Very nice documentry... I had a good time listening to it.
Now what's the name of the tune that starts at 6:00?!           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
skaktu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 23:04
Quote:

On 2006-02-14 21:14, Dark_Dork wrote:
Im listening right now... Whats the name of that groovy goa tune that starts at 6:00 ?!

Masaray - Time traveller of trance
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 15, 2006 19:23
Thanks youre a good guy           Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
PsySlim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 16, 2006 22:14
is this documentary in english?
if yes i would love to download it it and have a look           Its all about the vibe....
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Feb 16, 2006 22:38
hebrew.
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Feb 17, 2006 01:03
great documentary matan and alex
cheers mates
it was a honor for me to be include in it
feel life           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Feb 17, 2006 09:15
Quote:

On 2006-02-13 12:20, Mat N wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-02-13 06:34, psy^soldier wrote:
nice work intresting stuff but some of the things that been said here isnt so realistic about today trance culture becuse today i think its not a culture is a secne i mean you can go now to every club and here trance not like 10 years ago

u r right, but as i already said "This show was created mainly for listeners who don't have a vast knowledge in trance". for them (and for the 4 media people who checked our project) we tried to bring the essence of the culture. if we hadn't done that, the people would have missed all the good things that created this culture.
for sure, if this project was aimed to the forum members, it would deal with other subjects, such as trance sub-genres.
thank u and the others for your time and critics

This point should be taken seriously

I've enjoyed the show very much - some points to agree and some others to disagree - I'm not sure about the "mediterranean temper" that yuli was talking about, but it can fit well for the 'mdeia' as u said. Bottom line, this is not a black & white subject and hard to explain it with black & white answers.

Way to go for the effort and the hard work - it clearly shows           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 17, 2006 11:12
Great effort Matan and Alex. Hope you get 100.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
boggle
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 18, 2006 18:33
way lot of hardwork guyss

keep them coming

cheers
          http://www.freakquencybuzz.com
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Feb 19, 2006 03:47
just listening to the history always makes u'r chest vibrate a bit,
great show matan!           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - * The Trance Culture in Israel 2005- a 55 minutes Radio Documentary- now for downloading *
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance