Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC

Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 21:04
The flyer is finally done .It will be up tonight.
i hope u guys enjoy .
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 01:36
flyer uploaded:
http://www.ecliptic-trance.com/ChapterIV.htm

let's go through the doors of perception to a better place!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 02:21
wow, I might rethink about of not collecting flyers from parties...that's what I call a psy-art...
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Jun 25, 2004 10:59
Nice Flyer and Im sure its gonna be a bombast party
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jun 28, 2004 18:53
wait, wait, wait.....Psysex?! oh sweet, when did that change? i'm out of the loop... Never really heard much from hujaboy, and i'm sure he's good if ecliptic booked him, but psysex rox my sox. i'm there, yo, especially since i might not make chapter 3
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jun 28, 2004 22:35
brilliant artwork- one of the best flyers ive seen. bios poetic as usual. once again confirming the excellence, and professionalism of this crew. definitely arrive early for this one for the lineup is staCKed           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
SHIVMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 10:03
Booom Surrender!!
Good stuff my friend!! Keep up the good work!!Cant make it for this!! Will definetly be back on the wast coast by then!
Rinkadink,PsySex and Karan Bhoj!!Yikeeesss!!
I have been listening to Rinkadink for a few yrs now(ultima??karmachanic's??). This guy from South Africa has evolved over time to bring us some full on/ funk, breaks psytrance.Unleash BENDER!!!!
Psysex(Isreali powerr!!24 hour!!)
And Karan- what can i say?? my friend you are doing great justice to the Indian scene. I am sure you will play some good sounds that night!!
HAVE A BLASSSTERRRR OF A NIGHT N.Y!!
BOOOOMMM!!          Is there hope??
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jul 1, 2004 21:50
noone should miss Kri's set as well, His sets are unreal.
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 09:28
im coming up with kri and we are playing an afterparty also!
AND you get the devotee deco!
NC represent ! haha

dance until your bones break!           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
THIRD EYE RECORDS
Third Eye Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jul 12, 2004 15:06

@ Super Gadi mon!

Dooood , i just got my tickets in hand... so nothing can stop me now!!! time for some big apple blasting...
also Johan msged me from logic saying his party with you was super killer and great crowd and vibe.... so im real excited and ready for some action
see everyone soon
BOM
Karan Third Eye
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 19:38
Ladies and Gentleman it is with a grave heart that we must announce as soon as we could that Vana, "Rinkadink" will not be coming to play at this show. I would like to share with you the long and ridiculous story of this drama because we believe that honesty is our #1 priority and also our top virtue.

So here goes: The booking process started back in late March into early April 2004. At that time Rinkadink did not have a visa to enter the US. We started the process giving us about 5 months +/- to complete it. After working closely with Shane Gobi (Alchemy Label Manager) and Sophie of Alchemy, along with Vana himself. We setup his interview for a tourist visa... As this was denied, We staright away went for an artist visa classification. Everyone at Alchemy worked overtime and much information was transmitted between the 2 bodies. I have paid here 100$ for his Artist Visa application and $400 to lawyers (who owed me a favour or it would have been much more) that effectivly sped up the process of his handling. With all this going on, we were still unable to prove to the US Government that Vana will not stay more then 3 days here and that his interest is not to work illegally in some deli in new york or plant bombs somewhere... excuse my sarcasm, but this is their general point of view since 9/11/2001.
We are truly dissapointed as it would take 4 months to have Rinkadink even be qualified to re-try his application. We have exhausted all the options, and smuggling him in a trunk from Canada was also brought up and quickly dismissed.

We realize that people were waiting for him to make his mark on NYC, but at this time it is out of our hands. We do not intend to leave a hole in the lineup so with no further delay, we are proud to present:

*** JOTI SIDHU AKA PSYCHAOS - LIVE! ***

Joti is one of the pioneers of trance and is soon coming out with a new Psychaos album.

I would to personally thank Shane Gobi of Alchemy Records for seriously dealing with this bullshit on a daily basis for the past 5 months.

see you at the show.
-gadi @ecliptic-trance

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 19:56
hI

Firstly i would like to apologise for rinkadinks show been canseled, as much as vana would have loved to come, its been an impossible task, so much time and energy wasted in trying to make this happen, but it was not meant to be,

Alchemy Records would like to thank Gadi for all his time and effort over the last five months, and we would like to wish him all the best with this event, ............ with Joti at hand, im sure its going to be no problem

All the best
Alchemy Records crew
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 20:11
Nooooooooooo!!!!
Fuckkkk....doggone...and all that crap!!
it was too good to be true..
But anyways...Psychaos will be nuts for sure!! Kri will definitely be good too...and Karan Bhoj has finally put India on the global scene....hats off my man...BINDAAAASSSS
ill be there either ways..im useless :bored:
..mapquest here i come..
will be a great show.....good going.
BOOM
-------------
LucyintheSkywithDIamonds
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 20, 2004 21:25
Sux big time, was so looking so fwd to Vana's set, please go watch Farenheit 911 ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance