Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC

droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 7, 2004 17:26
Gadi I see you went the Huxley way ... My god Rinkadink - this is going to be the begining of the attack onto us from the southafrican side. Rinkadinks music IMO is the fusion of funk and psy. The basslines have a real funk feel to them while the overall track has a psy effect that leads the listener to go through a journey into another dimezion. Please be careful at this party - I dont want to loose any of you tothe music for good. Hujaboy - I dunno - havent heard much - but Im sure itll rock. As for Bhoj - the last time this guy was down in NYC he opened a bag of dancefloor smashers that caused his audience to regret not buying the most comfortable shoes nike has to offer - Bhoj hopefully we will hear all the new stuff from the new third eye compilation. Cheers all - see you on the dancefloor.

- - - - - -
One good thing about music - when it hits - you feel ok - so hit me with music, brutalise me with music
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 7, 2004 17:41
hahhaha killer....
bhoj in NY ..waiting fo this 1 buddy..will be there with the bombay boys to back him up...
rinakadink is gngto be a killer fir sure and so will hujaboy..
very nice..
BOOOOOOOOM
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 7, 2004 22:52
mama mia .... !!

what an evening this will be ..

paagal power ..
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 7, 2004 23:57
and again,
so good but so far away from me

have fun and
good luck           just flow baby... just flow...
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 9, 2004 02:39
yay!!rinkadink is killa
...and as alive act he's terribly exciting
but bhoj is the icing on this shit..
BOOM BOMBAY POWER!!!

Good Luck
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 9, 2004 04:38
"Gadi I see you went the Huxley way ... "

great title for a trance party.

but just because im a big nerd i just have to clear up that its originally blake.

"if the doors of perception are removed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite"

from there huxley got the title for his book of psychedelic exploration.

anyways. this party is going to blend the insane with the mad. hujaboy/rinkadink. exit is going to explode.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 10, 2004 10:13

Wowowow...
Killer to see so much positive response for this party.

Gadi dood, the line up for this party looks super killler, im really lookin forward to check out the new phat rinkadink sound.. and tweaky hujaboy...
Im super happy to be part of this killer line-up!!
And the support from the guys is much much appreciated..... ooh and Daya , dood, killer to see that you remember me from last years gig hehehe..... for sure we will make people blast much more this year.
and droozi : yeah bro.. Nike Air max all the way... people will need the cushioning lolol

stay cool as a swimmin pool
karaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : May 10, 2004 21:11
wowowow........
what a line up .We not even up to chapter 3 yet im already thinking about chapter 4 ...the old time of gd psychedelics are back to new york.
Thanks gadi for such a great line up .
See yall there .
*shove*
Shove/Teen Sluts

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 11, 2004 08:19
killerrrrrrrrr parrrtttyyyyyy! rinkadink is awsome, vana will blow your brain, twisted and full of mental tricks, you'll love it.... get ready for the snack on!
and hujaboy wow!!!!!! VERY NICE taste of bass lines and rythm, excellent combination!
suerte cabron!

shove
Dragongurl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 11, 2004 09:07
Go SA power!!!!

You guys are in for a treat!!           :: Life can be as bitter as dragon tears
But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet
depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste ::
PsyBisli

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 12, 2004 03:45
Oh man, was just about to log off, didn't see this one at all... why publish it now? anyway great lineup! I will be in the July party as well,(I think I wrote something in that thread) killer guys! i saw Hujaboy in belgium last week, the kid is awesome.
BoinkyBoink

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 12, 2004 21:45
dirty dirty party...

my favourite is dirty dirty hujaboy, rinkadink should have his own category of trance too called dirty funk.

i met you karan last year at the bansi party if you remember. you are a great person, only good things to you my man.
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 12, 2004 22:08
dark, dirty funk is what this party is going to be all about and i can't wait!

The South African invasion has begun!!!

I'm very much looking forward to Rinkadink and Hujaboy...Karan as well, as I saw him rock out last year in Boston. See you all at Chapter III!
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 13, 2004 19:27
Ohhh, Huja Boy is coming to the city!!!! I've seen him in London and I'm gonna tell you guys, he'll twist your minds and make you burn the dance floor with his phat, dark sounds.... so you better get ready!
I don't know much of Rinkadink, but I know that my boyfriend (who's a profesional dj/music producer) absolutly loves this artist...
Karan I saw in Boston a year ago, but still remember his incredible set... groovy, twisty... beautiful!!!!!
So no doubt about it ---- it's going to be one of the best events ever!!!! Except... one bad part of it.... I won't be here for this party either!!! It's sooooo freaking BAD (for me of course). But I have hopes for the future....

I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 14, 2004 05:58
Holy cow! This is a night time dream lineup!!!!!!!!! You NYC people are so lucky, you've got the city power and some good promoters looking over you.....i wish i could be there...throw a piece of my spirit on the dance floor.....
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance