Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC

droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 14, 2004 18:46
@Zero: Youre right about two things:
1. It is from Blake.
2. You are a nerd
Hows Philli treating you?
FARACID

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 20, 2004 07:07
hmmmm, this party sounds like fun...

but this is gonna be the 2nd ET party in a row im going to miss b/c i wont be here!! gadi - u better talk to me before u confirm a date for chapter V... he he he... have fun at this one all u crazy people!! it'll be booming for sure!!           oO0~ be happy . be hippie ~0Oo
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 20, 2004 17:32

Chapter V is Sept 17th. is that ok with you Farah?           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : May 20, 2004 20:55
Sounds like a bomb ass party !

Have fun and good luck Guys.           Live for the journey, not the destination.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 03:02
Ladies and gents, we are sorry to announce that Hujaboy will not be able to arrive to this event...
The reason is Visa problems, the (super) slow hand of our dear government has made it impossible to achieve this booking. Hujaboy is not cancelled but rather delayed to the next event. At Ecliptic-Trance we make our bookings for a reason and do not give up on our artists of choice so easily. So to those of you looking forward to Nir's killer sounds - we are truly sorry.

On a lighter note, we have replaced Hujaboy with PSYSEX LIVE! both Yoni and Udi are coming for the 1st time on the east coast ever! we are proud to present to you fresh new sounds from PSYSEX and a live show with live drumming and all the brakes!!!

get ready to Psysex in the City, Ecliptic-Trance style. Kerri, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte get free entry to the party!

see you on the floor.

gadi @ecliptic-trance crew.

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 03:55
That's great news Gadi, first for your professionalism and caring with us trancers. Second, Psysex is such a killer act. Either one would be a great night. For me, is gonna be even better...that's the way to do, man!!
Thanks!!!:good:
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 03:57
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 18:22
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt .... PSYSEX - I think I am going to crash my spacecraft .... See you all on the dance floor.
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 19:32
when i read the post i was pretty upset for about five seconds until i skipped down and saw the name PSYSEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will go well with rinkadinks funky dark madness.

this is only what one can expect from the excellent org of ecliptictrance.

np(rinkadink - TUNE from childhood)           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 17, 2004 21:10

Psysex Live! o! m! g!

for the first time in my life I'm JEALOUS!!

have fun NY.           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 18, 2004 09:35

wowow,

gadi maaan , well i was also a little bit disapointed about not gettin to play with hujaboys nice grinding sound... but you have more then made up for it with bringing some Psy'sex to New York City Live that too.. shold be a total blaster..

Cant wait for this night.. im sure it will be a party of epic sonic proportions... LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!! hehee

later skater
karan
bonobo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 19, 2004 11:07
wow karan bhoj in new york!

have you played here before?
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 19, 2004 21:18
wow .. Rinkadink is first on my "wanted" list .. somehow I didn't imagine I'll listen to him so soon, but it seems to be the future ! Thanks Gadi , great choice and I'm sure Psysex's Live can not disappoint any psy lover           Dance is my Trance
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 21, 2004 11:51
Quote:

On 2004-06-19 11:07, bonobo wrote:
wow karan bhoj in new york!

have you played here before?

hehe... did not know that my name warranted a "wow" lol

but to answer your question.. yeah i did play in new york last year.. which was my first time. We did the first trance party at williamsburgh public house with me and Knobe.
and i had played @boom for the all indian goa party (for jeff). both were pretty fun. Though im sure this year is gonna be a whole lot more kick asss thnx to da main man gadi . see ya soon .
karan
vikuna29
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 21, 2004 14:20
Yo Karan man!!! great news you will be in NY. I saw you in Goa 1.5 years ago at hilltop, great set!!! I will let all my buddies know in NY about the party!!!

I am in Dubai, and have become good friends with Psyrus... There is no trance here !!! Everyone stay away from this forsaken city!!!

The evening I arrived in Bombay, Psysex happened to be live on the radio!!! Made my day. Then we saw Logic at Fire and Ice, which was alright!!

Don't know about rinkadink, but hujaboy roxxxxxxx!!!!!!

Good luck!!!

Malikum Salaam!!
Vikuna
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Doors Of Perception - Chapter IV - PSYSEX LIVE / PSYCHAOS-JOTI SIDHU LIVE AUGUST.13.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance