First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Circle Festival 2005

THE-ORACLE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 10:40
wanted to go there but decided not too...guess I was lucky...
http://www.ynet.co.il/Ext/Comp/CdaNewsFlash/0,2297,L-3159197_184,00.html           Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
hashsh

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 11:02
Yes
The police was crazy in this party they look every ware in the cars and inside the tents
They took people out from there tents and take out all the cloths and shake them

After this they come with bloodhound (dog) to smell the drugs in the tents and the all garden
In my point of view the police kill the party and kill the vibe
but the music was great Eskimo was WOW killer music also dynamic rock the place
I dont know if I will go next year if it will be police party ;-)

Rephlex

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 11:14
When I arrived to the party everything looked pretty good. I went inside my tent to smoke a bit and the cops opened my tent took all of my friends out I took guilt for the small boof I had with me, and they took me to a station that the police had inside the party itself.. there, they were hunderds of policemen with dogs, undercover people and a lot of soldiers and officers (katsinim) they inmediatly took my teudat zeut and they gave me a tic, told me that i may have to stand trial and that if i dont go ill have to pay 2,000 shekels then they let me go... I tried to enjoy the rest of the party but I really think its not fair. I just dont understand how the party organizers dont let their people know about this .. This never happened to me before every party I went to ive always felt free to smoke a joint with everyone around me, I mean who cares? but this just crossed to a different level the police had an office inside the party i mean what is this? anyway eskimo was really good but i mostly enjoyed dynamic.. overall it could of been a nice party if it wasnt for the damn cops..
acid abe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 12:03
What did you expect it to be "do as much drugs as you want party " it was written all over it that its going to be a police event.

The police in this contry are fu**ing paranoid they are so terrified that they well lose control over the event so they terrorise every body and keep the effect of fear in the air.
I saw tham do it before at this kind of big events.to bad that we cant realy party.

all the best to those who were busted
acid abe
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 12:11
[quote]
On 2005-10-26 12:03, acid abe wrote:
What did you expect it to be "do as much drugs as you want party " it was written all over it that its going to be a police event.

u r so right the ppl should have taken it under consideration
this kind of organiztion on this location must have a police station inside the party area that was has to be close with the orgenizers and yea thats sucks!!!           LunaMusic crew
Poni Electroni

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 14:28
Huga...It was wowwwwwwwww!
Great party, great music, we enjoyed so much!
Thanks to all who made this event & was part of this happy Circle,
and to all those who made it a personal pleasure...

love,
poni

The Circle

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 15:30
First of all,a big thanx 4 all of you who came to the festival and are helping us to build this yearly tradition. A festival,by all means is an event which its nature is massive and includes all kinds of people and populations. We should not be so picky because this is our country on the good and the bad of it,and we do not regard to a festival as if it is a normal party-it's not!!! In a party the selection is part of the system,not in a festival-like all over the world.
The goal of this festival is to gain a name also abroad and next year try and bring also tourists to the event and make a universal festival also here in our Israel. For that we expect you people to give your support and back up this concept, not just criticize and search for faults. Where are a little compliments for the organization,the proffesional production- there is no any other better electronic festival in Israel,and more- there is no one else who invested in building such a tradition.
About the police- it is a part of the system in this country. Also at the Boombamela, Bereshit and Shantipi festivals it's the same. The people who got caught for self use- they throw the report after 30 days. The ones who came to deal-it is their problem and risk. We give the police the credit for letting the festival happen for 4 years
alredy while everybody knows what goes on...
that's the way it is all over the world-as well as in Goa!
It was a beautifull festival with a lot of "karahana" and a great vibe, maybe there were some "faces", but they did not bother anyone. They came to enjoy and dance like everyone.
People- you should look for the good things about these sort of events, and not search for the bad all the time- look at the whole picture of this big production.

The producers behind this festival are "aloud" to do a big event once a year and aim for such production- we expect you to judge us in a fair way and understand the difference between a festival and an event at the "club med achziv"...

Thank you very much and all the best.
We are all part of the circle!
acid abe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 26, 2005 16:10
Quote:

On 2005-10-26 15:30, The Circle wrote:
First of all,a big thanx 4 all of you who came to the festival and are helping us to build this yearly tradition. A festival,by all means is an event which its nature is massive and includes all kinds of people and populations. We should not be so picky because this is our country on the good and the bad of it,and we do not regard to a festival as if it is a normal party-it's not!!! In a party the selection is part of the system,not in a festival-like all over the world.
The goal of this festival is to gain a name also abroad and next year try and bring also tourists to the event and make a universal festival also here in our Israel. For that we expect you people to give your support and back up this concept, not just criticize and search for faults. Where are a little compliments for the organization,the proffesional production- there is no any other better electronic festival in Israel,and more- there is no one else who invested in building such a tradition.
About the police- it is a part of the system in this country. Also at the Boombamela, Bereshit and Shantipi festivals it's the same. The people who got caught for self use- they throw the report after 30 days. The ones who came to deal-it is their problem and risk. We give the police the credit for letting the festival happen for 4 years
alredy while everybody knows what goes on...
that's the way it is all over the world-as well as in Goa!
It was a beautifull festival with a lot of "karahana" and a great vibe, maybe there were some "faces", but they did not bother anyone. They came to enjoy and dance like everyone.
People- you should look for the good things about these sort of events, and not search for the bad all the time- look at the whole picture of this big production.

The producers behind this festival are "aloud" to do a big event once a year and aim for such production- we expect you to judge us in a fair way and understand the difference between a festival and an event at the "club med achziv"...

Thank you very much and all the best.
We are all part of the circle!

Dear Circle !!
no one was complaing about the producion we are complaing about the police aggression.

Good job ppl its not easy to produce a 7000 ppl party .

all the best
acid abe
The Circle

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 21:46
about the police-we promise to check it thoroughly and hopefuly they will go easier on us next year
Shanti Alien
Vectro Electro

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Oct 26, 2005 23:57
I had fun.
I came early ... made a picnic danced to nice fullon and saw lots of familliar people...All the fun you can have at a festival.

The Highlight of the party for me was the POOL... I think it's magical I came out of it like a new man...Huga gardens is a very special place.

About the police...
Last year there was much much more police.
I got caught with some ganja last year...I had to pay a fine and almost lost my driver's license. This year I didn't bring any drugs... don't need more problems.If you go to a licensed event you must know that the police will be there and make the correct conclusions about carrying drugs.It's no surprise.

http://www.myspace.com/vectroelectro
http://www.myspace.com/highmvectro - new techno project

http://psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sas/sas1cd003.html >>> also available on Beatport.com

Infinite Diversity in infinite combinations
Mindelight
Mindelight

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 01:57
Hi Everyone! I'll try to give my two sides of the coin.

I Want to show my upmost respect and apreciation for all the Party organizers who made this TRANCE FESTIVAL possible, you are really developing the trance scene in Israel and all over the world. I'm sure next year this will go international.

Music was AWESOME!!! pumping-dance-floor killers all-over the place. my special congratulations to Lish, Dino, Jeremy&Sisko, Oforia and DYNAMIC... you guys blew me away... keep up the good work.

As for Eskimo.. here it goes:

Juniya, KOL HA KAVOD mate!!!! Eskimo is clearly one of the most POWERFULLON musicians around. He is wicked, crazy, passionate, extremely psychedelic, and not afraid to let it all GO!.
ULTIMATE MIND-GAMER who can really BLOW UP the dance floor while twisting your brain like a spiraling ice-cream Machine. HArd-pumping kick&Base, squirling and screaming synthesis, and most of all, the saddest yet sweetest melancoly in his melodies.
Although the live act it self has its limitations in terms of "live" elements (which could bring its level up to WORLD-CLASSIC music), Eskimo is really a guy who impersons and becomes his MUSIC, and therefore he has obtained my full and honest 100% Respect. Thank you Junyia... and once again... NICE TO MEET YOU!

As FOR THE POLICE!@!!!!

everyone is in title to be upset, noy only party goers but also organizers and even trancers who didn't assist as WELL!
Trance is all about "BREAKING THROUGH & BRINGING THE SYSTEM DOWN IN PEACEFULL WAY" and police are mere "PAWNS" of this system (at least that's how they acted at the party), and people have NO RIGHT to say "HEY GUYS... YOU HAD IT COMMING, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT POLICE WILL HAVE ITS OWN STAND AT THE CENTER OF THE PARTY", beacause there are still some of us who assist this festival """FOR THE FIRST TIME"""", and noone can assume that its obvious or that all the people should know... beacause that is not what we've lived at underground parties.
Its THE ORGANIZERS responsability to at least WARN the people about this and explain exactly how the situation will be... I Didn't see anywhere in the Flyer or in the site that the party place wil be HEAVILY GUARDED! I Understand that you didn't want to push people away... but a lot of them consider it as betrayal, personally watching my friend being questioned by the police gave the whole party an extreme bad feeling... and people were all freaked out about this... SO ITS A GENERAL FEELING... in other words... ITS NOT OK!

I'm definetly going next year! I Hope we can party in peace this time!!!!

Cheers and all my Love to "The Circle"

Love, Music & LIGHT :)

www.mindelight.com

A WORLD OF FREE STYLE TRANCE

http://www.freeanceworld.com
Dustrial

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 07:52
IT WAS FUNNY LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Danny k u made me laugh so hard i tought i will cough a lung out

ata melech !!!

and offcourse musicly speaking

gotta give respect to yuli and lish and ofer

YOU GUYS ROCKED great sets with great taste

Boomz

"Main Stream Is A Bad Word"
shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 08:54

to the circle
in dont think thet waht happend in your fast
happend in the festivels in europe and
for sure not in goa
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 11:12
Quote:

On 2005-10-27 08:54, shpitz li wrote:

to the circle
in dont think thet waht happend in your fast
happend in the festivels in europe and
for sure not in goa

oh really?! well, think again! in Samothraki 2003 lots of greek cops were there and arrested many people. a couple of months ago in the czech republic a huge festival was ruined because of police, and in Goa?! i can tell u about a few scary stories about things that happened there with police, things that would make u think that the israeli Police is "hasidey Umot Olam".
acid abe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 27, 2005 11:24
Mindelight what do mean by "PAWNS"??
you said that trance its all about
"BREAKING THROUGH & BRINGING THE SYSTEM DOWN IN PEACEFULL WAY"
sounds like you are from the rock an roll days man what an excellent era .

acid abe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Circle Festival 2005

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance