DannyK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 11:27
Quote:

On 2005-10-27 07:52, Dustrial wrote:
IT WAS FUNNY LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Danny k u made me laugh so hard i tought i will cough a lung out

Shayke, most probably u r the funniest person in Israel..

had lots of fun, met many friends,
excellent production and deco,
u ppl here should learn to look at the full half of the cup,
and have to appreciate this very proffesional production.
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 12:48
isnt a festival supose to be at least 3 days
mabey the production was great but its not a festival imho how many acts not from israel were there 2 ?
the 3rd empire brought 2 in a party not a festival
THE-ORACLE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 14:06
Quote:

On 2005-10-27 12:48, psy^soldier wrote:
isnt a festival supose to be at least 3 days
mabey the production was great but its not a festival imho how many acts not from israel were there 2 ?
the 3rd empire brought 2 in a party not a festival

with 7000 people?           Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 14:17
so?
ravoltution was 20000 last year i think
still imho not a festival
usta1

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 14:35
it was great-good time like all years before, saw like always few friends from the time there was only sand in huga gardden.
about the police-i did not see any thing different then any other party, who is stupid get caught what to do.(smoking in a tent?)
The system was good
The line up was o.k
I hope u will do it next year.
Usta1
plazma music
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 16:20
i want no.5!!!
-------------------------
http://www.redroom.co.il
dleka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 27, 2005 20:03
well... the party rocked!!
the deco was beautiful
the music and sound were great
eskimo was booom!
the place is absolutly perfect in every possible way for a party like this...the grace,the whater...

the party was really 2 short though...i whould love 2 see next year at list a 3 day event...

now...about the police:
it is one thing 2 say that the police was all over the place and was the main problem of this event...i mean...it totally killed the vibe there,they were rude,insensative,unfair...all so true
but 2 say that it was not expected?? come on!
i wasn't there last year,
no one worned me about nothing,
and i didn't see anything on the flyers about police eather...
yet,
i came expecting even more police presence then there really was...i was actually surprised when no one checked me and my stuff for drugs in the entrance! i was angry at myself for beeng so paranoid and bringing so little drugs with me... (-;
im not saying its OK
im just surprised that there r still people who live in this contry and have no clue about how the sistem here works...
the organaizers don't choose the rules
they just exept the turmes and demands of the police couse otherwise the party will not take place at all
its not right
its not fair
its just the way it is here

anyway...the party itself was really good
well done, bouth thumbs up for the circle
i will deffinetly be there next year!

booom

{-&
shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 11:22

to mat n
the festivels thet you mention its just two fast and the samothraki was couple of months
be4 the olimpic games so the police wanted a clean contury so they arrested many pepole
for the seconed fest i dont no but for goa you think thet you can get me affraid wite story that you will tell me think agein my friend becuse you give the india police there
10$ and they let you go
fest in goa thet got arrested by the police
is this a joke?????????
joy.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 13:25
Posted by : shpitz li
Posted on : 2005-10-27 08:54
"to the circle
in dont think thet waht happend in your fast
happend in the festivels in europe and
for sure not in goa"

Yeeee right "want happened in Europe..."
In which planet R U live ?!
check the link, it was 3 month ago- a big Rave in CZECH, 1000 caps attacked 5000 ppl that just came 2 dance...

http://www.techno.cz/party/report/2005/0730czechtek_t-rex/index12.htm

It's happened all over the world... :0

shpitz li

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 14:20
to joy
i didnt no about this fest its looks like its a fucking war or something i cant belive thet it happend kill the mother fuckr cops thet did this but its still a few festivls and in israel it happend alot of times
and still you cant tell me thet this is happning in all of the world and for sure not in goa (the police do not attack ppl who come to dance
acid abe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 16:15

http://www.techno.cz/party/report/2005/0730czechtek_t-rex/index12.htm

Man that looks bad .
acid abe
The Superviza
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 20:18
It was my first time at Huga Gardens.
It was really fun for a festival.
The music was really nice. I mostly liked Dino's set. I think that some more psychedelic/darker music would make the lineup perfect.
Although there was too many fuckups with the sound.I heard that last year the sound was much better.
I was told about the cops so I wasn't surprised to see them.

Thanks for a great time Tsunami&Big&Danko
See you at the next circle
SunnyJim

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 21:13
I feel the need to comment here since i'm probably the only one here WHO ACTUALLY WAS AT THAT FESTIVAL in Czech Rep.
What happened there is not at all the same thing. I mean it is, and it's not. I'll explain. the Czechtek in Czech is not a regular festival, it is a free party. It is what Rave culture was all about in the early days: massive crowd, no organization, no charge at the door, no regulations, no rules. ANARCHY NOW!
This posses the biggest threat to the establishment because these people have an anti-establishment ideology behind them. they are society's biggest rejects. most of them have no job, they don't pay taxes, no real home (many of them are squatters) they eat drugs every day instead of food and all they care about is the next party. they don't just say "fuck the police", they say "fuck the system". and they travel from all over europe to take part in free parties like the czechtek (also called teknivals). The czech guvernment have decided that enough is enough and sent the police in this year to make a hard statement: "we don't want you in czech!". So the difference between this festival and the other places you are talking about is that it wasn't about drugs, it was about ideology: anarchy vs. the system. and the system won again. these teknivals are constantly moving east in europe because of the struggle with the system. starting in england with the criminal justice bill and spiral tribe... that's what the prodigy's album "music for the jilted generation" is about ("Fuck'em and their law!!!")... and going through mid-europe to it's more eastern parts where the guvernments are less intrusive and local police can be bought off with money.

for further reading:

czechtek:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechtek

free parties:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetekno

spiral tribe:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Tribe

DIY culture:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIY_Culture

”How can the government stop young people having a good time. Fight this bollocks” – The Prodigy.

"The Only good system is a sound system" - unknown

DannyK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 00:49
Quote:

On 2005-10-28 11:22, shpitz li wrote:

you give the india police there
10$ and they let you go
fest in goa thet got arrested by the police
is this a joke?????????

Well my very educated friend here believes he knows all about the trance scene around the world.
if i understand u correctly, then u mean there are no busts in goa???
ha ha ha.
i know personally few ppl who were sitting in indian jails for 2,3,4 and even 5 years.
u want me to repeat it?
5 years in indian jail!
So my advise to u is to take care, but take care realy good, cause if u go with this attitude to goa, most probably ull find yourself spending time in "central jail aguada", which is the main jail 4 the state of goa.
oh but wait, maybe it doesnt excist?, maybe u r right,maybe there is no police in india,
then i was dreaming a very bad dream for 2 years of my life.A bloody nightmare.
grow up.

DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 10:06
Quote:

On 2005-10-27 01:57, Mindelight wrote:
As for Eskimo.. here it goes:

Juniya, KOL HA KAVOD mate!!!! Eskimo is clearly one of the most POWERFULLON musicians around. He is wicked, crazy, passionate, extremely psychedelic, and not afraid to let it all GO!.
ULTIMATE MIND-GAMER who can really BLOW UP the dance floor while twisting your brain like a spiraling ice-cream Machine. HArd-pumping kick&Base, squirling and screaming synthesis, and most of all, the saddest yet sweetest melancoly in his melodies.
Although the live act it self has its limitations in terms of "live" elements (which could bring its level up to WORLD-CLASSIC music), Eskimo is really a guy who impersons and becomes his MUSIC, and therefore he has obtained my full and honest 100% Respect. Thank you Junyia... and once again... NICE TO MEET YOU!

You must be on HEAVY medication

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Circle Festival 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance