Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Chilluminati Present: Earthdance 2008 // Sept. 12, 13, 14 // Black River Falls, Wi
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Chilluminati Present: Earthdance 2008 // Sept. 12, 13, 14 // Black River Falls, Wi

dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 1, 2008 22:20
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 23:02, cubalibra wrote:
sad state of affairs in WI..you guys should move to NY

CubaliBRA, while your concern for the safety is highly appreciated it looks like its getting overwhelming now..

The orgs have made a point, and everyone is well aware of whats happening.
Besides, if you look at the Orb fest thread, there are instances of K-9's stopping party goers there as well, so its not confined to WI so please refrain from these sweeping statements.

I highly suggest coming out and checking these events out which are put up with a lot of hard work and good intentions.
I've driven to Orb from the Midwest and to NCN where they had Sacred Earth and from an outsiders view point , both travels require the same amount of caution (more so in NY i would say..but that doesnt mean I go out and tell people to move to WI )

@ mods , this thread could do without this unwanted attention..a lil cleanup of irrelevant posts might do wonders now that we are all in the know
          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
vaxination

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 3, 2008 09:27
it looks like I'm going to have to find my way north from iowa for this one.

seeing tyler on the lineup is the tipping point for me, I've wanted to see his distant systems set since I first heard about it.. and the new androcell album has been long awaited.

Also kilowatts is another favorite of mine that its good to see will be there. he rocked out at gaian mind!

friday and saturday mornings are going to push it to a whole new level. and the double dose of niki and daksinimurti for two weekends will be a treat.

while I appreciate the warnings about the police, its a nation-wide issue and really just requires informed intelligent trancers being smart. I always assume that police will try to harrass me, its a sad state of affairs but if you come for drugs maybe you are barking up the wrong tree? thats something that annoys me when people call psy parties raves. its like a slap in the face to the people who throw so much intention into the creation of these liminal spaces. the day I show up to a mtv produced fully commerical psy massive is the day I find something a little more esoteric to revel in. (though maybe skazi can get pepsi to foot the bill

I think anyone who is hooked on it knows the music is the drug, and as long as they dont confiscate our laptops and cds, the party will go on and gaia will provide all the energy we need to keep it goan well past the sunrise. if you get tired, try the european solution and sleep, then get up off your arse and stomp some more!

that stated.. after a month of wandering the forests of the pacific northwest I need a psy fix!

I hope I can make it out to this one, it would be great to reconnect with the northern tribes again!           .:.vaxination.:.
vaxination@gmail.com
esoteric generation/beatnik productions
Mindoutpsyde
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 8, 2008 06:36
I absolutely cannot wait for this one! and Vax, you are more than welcome to crash at our house for a week we have a new one! that is huuuge!
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 8, 2008 06:38
I have partied at this venue many a times, and Ill tell you right now there is nothing to worry about. If you're still worried, dont be dumb, and things will work out.

THIS IS MIDWEST HISTORY RIGHT HERE FOLKS. DONT MISS IT!           --PSYOWA AND BEYOND--

=-MINDOUTPSYDE.COM-=

-..::KEEPITGOAN@YAHOO.COM::..-
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Aug 8, 2008 15:47
I hear the main stage might even be outside this time           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
cubalibra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 15, 2008 00:01
Didnt mean to offend you buddy but maybe you need to think differently too..just because other festivals have had the same problems doesnt mean that "you close your eyes to a known fact about something possible in the future..??"

For people claiming to be open minded this kind of controlling behavior is unbecoming..I thought this is still a public forum where people can express valid concerns freely without having to deal with the "thought police:)"

and just to remind you..all this information came from the Chilluminati forum itself..lol..

peace out

Quote:

On 2008-08-01 22:20, dupdudup wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 23:02, cubalibra wrote:
sad state of affairs in WI..you guys should move to NY

CubaliBRA, while your concern for the safety is highly appreciated it looks like its getting overwhelming now..

The orgs have made a point, and everyone is well aware of whats happening.
Besides, if you look at the Orb fest thread, there are instances of K-9's stopping party goers there as well, so its not confined to WI so please refrain from these sweeping statements.

I highly suggest coming out and checking these events out which are put up with a lot of hard work and good intentions.
I've driven to Orb from the Midwest and to NCN where they had Sacred Earth and from an outsiders view point , both travels require the same amount of caution (more so in NY i would say..but that doesnt mean I go out and tell people to move to WI )

@ mods , this thread could do without this unwanted attention..a lil cleanup of irrelevant posts might do wonders now that we are all in the know

MysticVibes
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 19, 2008 00:10
Im from USA .. im produce music maybe i can join and help out           http://www.mystic-vibes.com
http://www.garageband.com/mysticvibes
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/181420/ninja_clan#app=ab6&a486-index=0

AIM MYSTICVIBES77
Mighty-Quinn Rec
Mighty Quinn Rec

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 19, 2008 07:14
Ola !!!
Boom to EarthDance and everyone involved!!
Exited to play for you and enjoy together!!
see you in a bit!!
Niki.           www.mightyquinnrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyquinnrec
V/A "Eye of the Beholder" - Out Now!
V/A "Back to the Mothership" - Out Now!
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 19, 2008 13:00
*POUT* Its the day after I get back!! Damn I should have coordinated my travel plans a bit better!!!

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 25, 2008 07:42
Earth Dance the weekend after Uncharted Territory.... DAMN! My summer is coming to one helluva conclusion!!

if ANYONE from ANYWHERE plans to attend Uncharted Territory in Iowa... and is tempted to stick around for a week to make Earth Dance 2008 in Wisconsin with us, please contact us! We'd love to host a few trance-travelers for the week and then head up to Earth Dance together, FULL FORCE!

going to be one hell of back-to-back parties in the Midwest, very proud to be a part of all of this

please join us in attending Earth Dance (Midwest) 2008!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 26, 2008 04:20
Looking foward to seeing all the friendly faces and new experiencers, alike.

Safe travels...

Peace and dub,
Tyler
KaiserSoze
Primordial Ooze

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 02:50
From the Chilluminati Forum:

Hey all, it's finally happening, I hope this inspires other like minded parents to bring their family with them to this event, we all find spiritual and wonderful experiences at our outdoor events and many of us discuss what it would be like to actually have a sober weekend dancing with our kids and sharing our community with them instead of using our community for just ourselves. I too have two wonderful children and there are times when we all just need a few moments away, and we should take those opportunities to release, relax and refresh our outlook as individuals as well as parents, so this is our first experience as a whole in the upper Midwest Psy scene to cooperate with one another be able to share our parental experiences, form life long friendships and truly give of ourselves to our community.
I have in all honesty become a better mother, friend, co-worker, daughter, sister because of my psy family, because of it's promotion of peace, love, integrity, working together, volunteer based revolutionaries and I would like to thank those of you who have shared your wisdom with me and opened you homes, minds and hearts. This is my time to thank the other parents who I have met along this road and this is OUR time to share with one another.

Earth Dance Family Camp.

Hosted By Microcosm and Molimo.

Where: Across from the lake and between the the two stages.

What to expect: We are forming a tight circle for families planning on attending the camp, tent doors to face inward to keep an easy eye on all who are going in an out, so please check in with us when you arrive, we would also appreciate anyone planning on attending with children to RSVP to Microcosm @ kmfdm72 @ gmail.com

Why RSVP? We are planning on having several art classes and puppet shows, as well as fresh fruit for snacks and it would help getting an idea of how many kids are going to be there, also we will be able to alot you a spot in the circle as it will be first come first serve.

Activities: Shadow puppet show during friday night and interactive UV painting, camp songs and a visit to the Chill stage, On Saturday we plan on making a special art project to help you keep track of your little ones at night then we will have a hand puppet show the kids will put on during late afternoon, a poi spinning class will also be on the list of activities for that day, evening will have another trip to the Chill stage and roasting marshmallows by the fire.

Parents are responsible for their children and will be responsible for checking in to camp during times we are tending to your little ones, there will be two hour shifts available for parents who want to roam in the evening to go and dance and spend some time alone, however please remember to check in and make sure things are going well, we can all take group shifts to ensure everyone gets those moments away. We will be providing a planner to sign up for a shift and sign up for your times out of the camp.

Things to remember to bring
Warm clothes, plenty of food and water, a flashlight for your kids, glowsticks and string, a water bottle they can keep with them, bug spray and sun block, comfy shoes, bandaids and neosporin or rubbing alcohol.
And lighting for inside your tent, if you are going to be away at night it is best to give them a little light and some books and maybe a favorite stuffed animal. Comfort is key to fun weekend.

See you all soon
Love and Light
Microcosm and Molimo.
          AntiShanti/Sangoma
Chilluminati.org, T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 11:23
Last Earthdance was a great deal of fun, glad there will be another one...

As for roadchecks, I've seen this in New York, (echo lake's checkpoints are hardcore) and back in the day in California. (Fusion 2001) The most intelligent manner of conduct getting to these events is not to bring anything with you that will get you in trouble. This means no illicit substances... You really don't need them to have a good time, not to mention there are always legal alternatives to altering your state of consciousness. Beyond that, mind your ps and qs... You've never been stopped by the police before? For those of you who are above the age of 21, remember when you first started drinking underage, did you blatantly walk down the street with a beer in your hand drunkenly creating a scene? And if you did, remember what happened? Take that logic and apply it elsewhere....

And consider yourself lucky.... In Germany, if you get stopped, you get an immediate blood test..... Lots of my friends there got caught up in that coming back from a festival.

The key is to be intelligent, have some forethought, and don't freak out if you find yourself in a strange situation. I've been to NCN a couple of times and it's one of the few places in Wisconsin that people can be really free there, just look into what other types of parties are there too and you'll understand what I mean.

So in order to diffuse the attempt at mass hysteria that was started about the police, remember that you only get in trouble if there's something to be in trouble about. If you are safe and intelligent, there's not anything they can do. It's not like you'll be stopped and the cops will plant anything on you, so if you have nothing, there won't be no trouble....           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 17:40
since Uncharted is now inside, this is going to be my true midwest outdoor finale of the summer. even though we will be attending other outdoor events around the central USA, nothing compares to Chilluminati events, especially when teamed up with Eo Sum, Audiognomes, and the rest of the Midwest.

Earth Dance will truly be the culmination of the summer for the Midwest tribe!

can i get a boom?
          Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

~Jessica~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 4, 2008 18:49
Time is gettng closer. I won't be at this event but i will be dancing with you guys on the other side of the Country! Great looking lineup....           Jessica

Atrium Obscurum
www.myspace.com/luckieleo Add me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000044207097
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Chilluminati Present: Earthdance 2008 // Sept. 12, 13, 14 // Black River Falls, Wi
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance