Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - the best of 2004(yes,again)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

the best of 2004(yes,again)

huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 21:16
well...
the best party of the year
1)first the doof festival. 2500 amazing people in dugit beatch' i didbt belive such a festival can happen in israel
2)nico&felipe hat party, that party just brought me back few years ago, it was one magical event i'll remember for a long long time

best production:3rd empire' everyone said it all before ....

best israeli set:guyshanti at ilan&captan katz party, it was fucking amazing set!!!
best foreign set: well the only foreign set i heard this year was andromeda in senka party and indeed it wasa great set.           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
Avishay
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jan 12, 2005 11:55
my tops :
best party :
well here i got a bit of a problem since i really want to put my vote for my Dakini party, since all the point of that party, believe it or not, was for ME to have fun... sorry all the people who think im egomaniac... i made this party for me... all you folks just happened to be in the desert at that time....
but for sure the best party of the year was 3rd empire winter adventure... it was all just perfect.. from the orginization right on down to the vibe of the whole adveture...

best orginization : no surprise here... 3rd empire not only rock in the music aspect. but they are resposible orginzers who run their parties the best way possible... everything clicks, everything ticks, and everything has been thought of. excelent job every single time.... and their parties rock.

best israely dj : boris and yali @ rosh hashashana 3rd empire. best 2 djs in israel back 2 back.

best foreign dj : Emok. flowing, evolving, uplifting, perfectly mixed, best music, best label, best best best.. i was in love.
          www.a-balter.com for info, shows new tracks and more.
GuyShanti
Aerospace

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 19:24
Best israeli DJ sets:
3. Nico's ultra proggy set in Dag Al Hadan
2. Yuli's set in Moksha and David party in the desert
1. Ryjiy's set in Dakini in the desert

Best Israeli Artist sets:
3. Eclypso's set in the Comfort (he is mexican but also Ole Hadash... )
2. Blt and Makov set in 3d Empire in Rosh Hashana
1. Yotopia's set in 3d Empire

Best Foreign sets:
3. Atmos set in the Zamir
2. Emok's set in 3d Empire
1. PENA's AMAZING set in 3d Empire

Best Party:
5. Family Gathering in the desert (Sensifeel, Nadi etc)
4. 3D Empire with Freq
3. Niko's hat party in Alexander river
2. 3D Empire Rosh Hashana (Emok, BLT etc)
1. 3D Empire with Pena and Yotopia

Worst Party:
Lama Kova Party......

G
          http://www.myspace.com/aerospacemusic

Aerospace – Re Entry EP on beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/276014/Re%20Entry%20EP
ryjiy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 17:24
Well, here's my 5 cents:

Best party:

3. Dakini in the desert.
2. 3rd Empire in the desert with FREq.
1. 3rd Empire in the desert with Pena.

Best Israeli dj set/live act:

3. Yotopia @ the 3rd Empire in the desert after Pena
2. BLT&Makov live act @ the 3rd Empire Rosh HaShana.
1. Guy Shanti's progressive morning set @ the 3rd Empire in the desert after FREq

Best Foreign dj set/live act:

3. Son Kite live act on the Independence Day @ Moksha
2. Emok's set @ the 3rd Empire Rosh HaShana.
1. Pena @ the 3rd Empire in the desert - the very best set i've heard this year.
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 18:12
My list, un-ordered.

Best party:
Nico + Felipe's hat party near Nahal Alexander
3rd empire with Pena
3rd empire with Andromeda

Best party production:
3rd Empire parties
FTF Yom Kippur picnic
Doof festival

Best set:
GuyShanti @ 3rd empire with Freq
Assaf @ 3rd Empire with S-Range
Rijiy's @ Dakini

Best flyer:
Dakini @ the desert

Best Israeli live:
BLT + Danny Makov (numerous times)
e.om @ moksha

Best foreign set:
Emok @ 3rd Empire
Sun Control Species @ Opti-mistic
Timm Liesegang @ FTF+Domo
          Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 21:35
Ok 2004 was for me the full parties year For sure.

i was in a lot of events some good some less and some bad.

lets go:

Best Party:

Paganka in Gilboa = was 1 of the weirds party that i was shock when pigs came to close it was in pelon set anf kaboomb r.e.l is up and they buuurnnnnn the whole north also the rest of the line up was my cup of tea uv from doof keept with wicked morning vibes and tsabeat +n.t.d maked a cartoon morning was funky colorfull deco was visuali crowd was 99% great smileing ppl location was super green and butey
just was sad that takis (psypeyote) didnt got his visa and all stuuf (maby this summer ) keep rocking guys but like this 1.

Party Production i wasnt in 3d empire but from the all those posts and friends reviews i will say 1 more again this year was 3 empire year for sure from pics i can tell this keep this way.

Best Israeli Djset

Double R.E.L in the paganka party what a show and powerfull vibes
also in da same 1 Tsabeat was done 100% psychedelic work.

Also saw Lish 1 time was nice proggy set.

Best Foreign dj set/live:

Cosmo Dj set Full Indigo party
30 ppl in the midlle of forest no1 know whos this freakt dude he goes on and what a hell he smashhhh the dancefloorrr realy Ileagel set it was to much strong fast psychedelic and mixing skills was good go on peter.

can say that Victor Zolod Rocckk here in big time blossom party was but this man done magicals 3 houers that make me scream dig like a pig very good taste and picks zolod is the russia artist master respect for this set.

and yeah also sun cnotrol species was dameee good morning set powerfull proggy sound vibes was everywhere but 2 bad the police make the deal very dirty .

(sorry but i remembered shift morning set in dead sea was suppper dooper set that i cant forget)

and i can do it more and more and more

for ending this year was good but also a lot of bad orginiazers that maked parties just for $$ but its new for us

lets hope that2005 will be more underground sicknesss and heppy year for all the freaks out there

wiush you us me THE BEST.

Bhoolenath!

most of the parties
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 21:54
Best party: Niko and Felipe hat party
Best org: I'm not objective, so I'll shut up.

Best DJ set - israeli: Ilya VS Ravid yehoshua @ Ilya's Birthday at the Fetish-Maksim.
Best DJ set - Import: Pena rocked the floor! (sorry for not being objective here again).           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
federfly

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 26, 2005 01:37
indeed it was a very good year!
First I want to wish everyone that the next year will be at least on the same level.

and now for the results.
Best party: Niko and Phelipe hat party, guys, keeop the faith alive.

Best org.: Thanks everyone!

Best Israeli DJ Set: Huda G VS Guy Shanti @ Nico and Phelipe hat party, Assaf Nachum @ Hasharon 12 and Zombi @ our friendy purim bash.

Best import DJ set: James Monroe @ Ilya's Birthday at the Fetish-Maksim, Sun Contorol Species @ Opti-mysitc and Pena @ our traditional desert experience.

and thank you all for voting for us, we hope to keep on doing even better productions this year.
it anit over...
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 27, 2005 04:35
oh yeah, i forgot to add. the worst set that i heard in 2004 (which was probably the worst set i heard in my life) belongs to the fake "Tromesa" guy that played at the foxy methoxy hat party at the Gilboa.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - the best of 2004(yes,again)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance