Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - the best of 2004(yes,again)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

the best of 2004(yes,again)

Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 01:09
but this time the best party's of 2004...

any way i'm interested to know what do u think about the past year party's...

when the year started i thought it going to be full with commercial full on half an hour from TA to to north in fenced location 100nis partys,my god i was wrong...

o.k...so here is the categories:

1)best party:

2)best prod:

3)best israeli(dj/live)set:

4)best forigen(dj/live)set:

now i'll start...oran's 2004 party's highlights:

1)best party:

well...its weird cause this party didnt have expensive turbo system or u.v deco/lights,no security or even someone that charge money at the entrance just a small sound system great ppl and vibes...

the party of the year goes to........

NICO&FELIPE HAT PARTY! best party of the year with no doubt!!it cant get more underground than this!

2)best production:
again,no doubt:THE 3RD EMPIRE!!perfect sound,line up's,crowd,deco,the best abroad artists,REAL! nature locations a tribe feeling and all of this for the price of 60nis.

3)best israeli set:
i heard many set's by him this year but i think this one was d best...best israeli set goes to....BLT at the dag al adan party...(ill try to upload some clips so u could see 4 yourself's)

4)best forigen set:

it was his 1st time in israel and i hope it's not the last cause i know me and many other ppl will not forget this set...forigen artist set goes to....SUNCONTROLSPECIES!!!at opti-mytic avi and benny's party!
i hope to see him again real soon!

that it.so,what yours?

p.s:
i hope that 2005 will be at least as good as 2004 that's enough 4me...

Always agressive never progressive.
Gringos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 07:47
best party:

the best party i've been in last year was a small Doof party in Kibutz Hayogev
best people, best vibes..., best red sky

best production:

I think that Moglix hasn't failed me once this year, keep in the good work when you'll back

best israeli set:

No doubt that this category belongs to Yoni L.S.Dream with his full on night sets

best forign set:

I think thats belongs ro Fungus funk, i heard them in a party in bet-oren a few months ago, and they gave on hell of a night!!!

2004 Great Year for trance indeed!!!
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 13:20
Oran i must say we agree on most things with small changes.....

1)best party:
for me no doubt the Empire Winter desert with FREq.... -1 degrees out side,amazing desert location,circus tent 400-500 beautiful people......all around top preformances by the whole line up.....PERFECT!

2)best prod:
3RD EMPIRE HANDS DOWN!!!!!!
this season was a show of how an org' can compete against it self(and nature and all kinda crazy shit) and elivate the level of sucsses....amazing parties with very fair prices,amazing deco,sound,international acts and most important....perfect VIBE!

3)best israeli(dj/live)set:
i enjoyed Yuli's live with Dani a lot but its still a hard q'..... not many DJ's really play the music i like here......either to FullOnish or to Fluffy(progressive) but personaly ASAF(domo rec.) managed to really make me groove with his sets!!!
GOOD ON YA MATE!!!!!

4)best forigen(dj/live)set:
no question here....SunControlSpecies!!!!! perfect combo of prog' sounds with FullOn power and drive send 400+ people digging there backs away in the Israeli sun rise....so melodic so deep....pure BLISS!
Drew we miss u and need u....2005 is a good year to come to the Holy Land again right guys?

Cheers and may we all have a happy new year

this thread belongs in the General Diss' section....with the change of best local dj instead of Israeli.....          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 15:34
1)best party: Doof Rosh Hashana party- the energy in this party was something else and the people we're perfect

2)best prod: 3rd empire kept their style, prices and music quality during the whole season so they deserve the title.

3)best israeli(dj/live)set: Zirkin- i've seen him twice this summer and he rocked the place(i have to mention Huda-G who built himself this summer as one of the best djs in israel).

4)best forigen(dj/live)set: Son-Kite Live set in Moksha's independence rave

Happy New Year
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 16:13
Quote:

On 2004-12-31 07:47, Gringos wrote:
best party:
small Doof party in Kibutz Hayogev

It was in Hayogev!?!?!?!? I cant believe i missed it!!

Quote:

best forign set:

I think thats belongs ro Fungus funk, i heard them in a party in bet-oren a few months ago, and they gave on hell of a night!!!

Must agree, I was in both of his parties in Bet Oren area and it was something special...
And yeah its only one guy.
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 31, 2004 17:17
Quote:

On 2004-12-31 07:47, Gringos wrote:
best party:
the best party i've been in last year was a small Doof party in Kibutz Hayogev
best people, best vibes..., best red sky

WOW! sounds great!!!though except 4 the doof festival there was no doof party at the north           Always agressive never progressive.
Gringos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 1, 2005 12:21
it was 4 or 5 months ago

and it was one hell of a party, we got there accidently but we couldn't leave
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 14:09
well.... the past year was a goood one for me, a lot of great parties, good music and amazing vibes....

1. best party: it took me some time to think, cause every party has smth you like and smth you don't...nothing's perfect
After all my thoughts I give my voice to Dakini at the desert -it was almost perfect starting with the finest colourful flyer, amazing location (I always prefer desert parties to every other), great prog line-up (!!!), a lot of friends...yes, the best party of the year for me!

2)best prod: 3rd empire no doubt and no comments

3)best israeli(dj/live)set: I can't think of any particular set....I can only name the DJs that their music warmed my soul all the year, showed me new directions in music and gave me the energies I needed- BioVish/Ajax-actually this guy is the main reason of my "progression session", every time he takes me deeper and deeper into his prog tunes and shows that there are no limits, Ryjiy-king of progressive..the best prog nights I've heard ever, and Yuli-I always dance when he plays, no matter what...
thanks guys
4)best foreign(dj/live)set: well this is much easier....Son Kite live on Moksha Independence Day party. I waited for the moment to see these two genious guys for a long time...Finally the dream came true

I wish all of us a lot of great parties and lots of good new music in the new year
Stay PsyTuned........

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 14:36
This year for me personally was the most exciting since maybe the times of the Fatso Itzik David and Nadi parties 4+ years ago. The REAL underground was awaken this year big time ( all the past years there were 2.5 productions that held the fire and did it well... but this year WOW how many good events )

BEST PARTY for me was SELA/LIOR second party in DAG ALA DAN in the far north, it has prooved to me that party can be full on to ze bone and have non agressiveness inside but HEEPS emotions and positiveness.

BEST PRODUCTION - Definitely 3D Empire, that didn't disappoint and extremele fair at the door and on the bar. Keep their lineups focused on GOOD STUFF ONLY. Also a reminder should go to NICO & FELIPPE - not as big but nonetheless amazing VIBE party productions.

BEST ISRAELI SET - I would split this in two:

1. Huda-G night set in the first Sela/Lior party in Dag Ala Dan - Excellent flowing and psychedelic

2. Guy Shanti in the last desert 3d Empire morning set - consisted only of Guy's music, and altho I know his tunes well, I was impressed a lot

Those two are imo the two major leaps of the year 2004 into the most high quality DJ's group there is to Israel to offer today.. Good luck in the future!!

BEST FOREIGN ACT/DJ - I got three...

1. Son Kite live at the Yom Azmaut spring 2004
2. Emok in ze Rosh Hashana in 3d Empire
3. Sun Control Species this spring in Avi/Zohar

Have a gute 2005 you all           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
dudu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 21:31
it's to much thinking for me!
i can say that what is writen all ready is my thoughts
but i had great time alot of times this year!
good luck to ALL the orginazers,d.j.s,artist that make this sceen so good and happy,but don't forget the must important thing,THE PPL are what make the diffrent!(and good drugs!)
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 11, 2005 11:38
best party: well the 3rd empire with freq, this was somthing very special ,500 people in that cold also neta and candy party was somthing special
best pro:3rd empire!
best isreali set:well blt and dany makov blow me away with the live act in moksha
best israeli dj set i will give to triac not the usual sets you hear from israelis
best forigen live set:son kite and sun control
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 11, 2005 11:41
and plus
psyaa and tip tip in candy and neta party very good set!

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 14:44
best party - no such thing
best party org - 3-d empire
best israely dj - assaf nachum
best foreign dj - d-nox           Believe your soul !
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 15:19
I'll second the Triac DJ sets - finally Israeli DJs that know how to give a proper digging night set (and probably the two people with the taste in techtrance I agree most with). Way to go guys. Cojo also gives some really powerful sets (Australian oldschool sounds & breakbeats, you just can't go wrong with that) - surprised the hell out of me when first hearing him play (and kudos for playing Blizzard of Ooze). There are a few DJs out there I'd like to mention but I haven't heard them play enough to rank them.

Foriegn DJs - well, I haven't heard enough this year to pick favorites, same with party promoters and parties (first year in ages I went to less than 10 parties a season).          http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Opus (Eli)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 18:57
my top!!!
best party-for sure the 3d empire(freq),it was amezing.
best production: 3d empire for sure,but also tribal and moksa
best isreali set:guy shanti this guy rock the dancefloor,good skills and good vibes from him.
best foreign act/dj :i got 2
1:andromeda(chromosome) in my party(senka pro)
2:fungus funk (dont remember the name of the party pro)

Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - the best of 2004(yes,again)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance