Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America

Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 30, 2007 23:38
K.
I want to buy my ticket before all this talk kills my motivation
@ Aum ppl
Someone please tell me where I could go ?
Kalima

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 31, 2007 01:36
Quote:

On 2007-05-30 21:47, David(KIVA) wrote:
sounds like you want everyone else to take responsibility for its failure. Its already June...........

why do it when you can't guarantee a great experience for the paying customer.

OR just do it for free! don't ask anyone to pay for, or chip in as you put it for anything. that will really make a statement. Create that something you've been talking about without asking people to put there wallets on the line for a mediocre experience.

most other festivals don't need help. Its june and your still thinking of ways to fund it or asking others to think of ways to fund it. take responsibility for it! thats what the people want. Nobody wants to be put to work. Why when I can go to another festival and not have to lift a finger.

First off don’t predict failure of an event that is very special to people who care to dance with you.

Second, the whole “paying customer” affair sounds like capitalistic crap. This event is not about customer service, I thought we all knew that—money is required so that we have the essentials at the party and to get there—this is not Goa in 1968 where we can pass around a hat for contributions and have a party—The Time and Situation is different now and if energy needs to be put in in the form of money then so be it— we all give to the community what we can afford in terms of energy—these experiences are not something to buy—they are SCARED to some of us. If we can’t do anything to help and sort out stuff we can at least send our best vibes.
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 31, 2007 01:38
I am of the opinion that the vision of aum is unique and wonderful. Although a festival like symbiosis will have more people, the crowd demographic and participatory mindset should give this party a unique and tasty flavor. To my eyes, it looks like it will have good music, a beautiful location, and an atmosphere I will vibe with. It's always a little tricky to predict how any festival will go, but I have high hopes and look forward to finding out.           http://soundcloud.com/herbert-quain
Kalima

Posted : May 31, 2007 02:30
Quote:

On 2007-05-31 01:36, Kalima wrote:
......they are SCARED to some of us.

Obvioulsy I meant SACRED ))))))
BrainLizzard

Posted : May 31, 2007 05:01
I'm looking forward to a festival with artist that aren't about money.its painful to hear artist talk about how much they love trance and why they got into it, only to SEE that it comes down to $$$$.I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars during my 23 years of being a Dj,Writer and promoter. I Have no trust funds nor crops to to pay for my habits and i love it. I believed for the longest that it was the dealers and the promoters that would take the scene down. I also remember that Saddus closed the doors because of certain individuals(artist)who thought that every moment of their time was wroth $$$$$.

"If You Always Think What You've Always Thought, You Will Always Feel What You've Always Felt"
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 31, 2007 05:17
in the end man
if your name is not on the line-up you are going to pay for your entry amidst other things, which is truly the way in which the worlds works.
bring all else is with you.. but in the end if u dont have ticket or the means to get one you are not bringing anyhting anywhere u are keeping them in ur house with you.
What you feel do etc once you are in the festival you cannot quantify
so .. where to get my ticket ?
I stil don't know
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : May 31, 2007 08:43
i apologize for the delay on the presales, we are in the process of working something out with the town of Eureka Springs and their festival office, where they will be selling our tickets. Its a great way to get the local community involved and show our support, as well as working to establish a good relationship with the town. So far, the locals have been very enthusiastic about AUM and they are excited to help us manifest the vision.
In the meantime, we will be putting up a paypal button on the site this week.
The tickets will be available on a tiered basis, that will increase by increments as each level sells out.
Please keep your ears and eyes open this week for the tickets to go on sale. and THANK YOU for your continued patience and support!
Peace!
www.aumfestival.net           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 31, 2007 09:25
Regarding tickets not being available yet:

Hey folks....we should just set a price and presume people will bring something...if they hitchhiked and have no money...well hell let 'em in...people can always give a hand too. Then, we don't have to worry about setting up an internet shop nor printing tickets...easy.

-dean

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : May 31, 2007 09:59
there should be a volunteer program, someone in need can get a ticket refund in exchange for a number of hours spent helping out/volunteering.

..it's just another party..
malachi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 31, 2007 17:05
I really appreciate all the hard work
that has gone on behind the scenes to
help bring the North American trance tribes
together.

This is a great opportunity to get out
and meet people that we haven't had
the chance to meet yet, and a chance
to hear some dj's/live acts for the first
time.

I know this gathering will be what each of
us makes it out to be.

I'm sending positive vibrations out!           Luke/Dj Malachi
http://people.tribe.net/goahead
Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 18:34
[quote]
On 2007-05-31 05:01, BrainLizzard wrote:
I'm looking forward to a festival with artist that aren't about money.its painful to hear artist talk about how much they love trance and why they got into it, only to SEE that it comes down to $$$$.

Kevin, I agree with you to a certain extent. However, sometimes it DOES come down to $$$. This event is going to sting financially for me-- both in the cost of the deco I am creating and in travel expenses. Not to sound conceited, but I am more comfortable financially than many of my psy-cohorts, and if it stings for me, it will probably sting more for a lot of people, perhaps to the point that they opt not to come.

I think most people out there realize that everyone, attendees, deco artists, and DJs included, will have to make sacrifices in order to make this event happen. However, people are much more willing to make these sacrifices when they feel they are kept in the loop. From day one, the story has been "trust us, it'll be great." While I agree that this will be a special event, some real, solid information is much more reassuring than promises.

The event is less than 2 months away, and plane tickets, bus tickets, etc are getting more expensive by the day. Not everyone out there can get the whole week off, so a schedule of who's playing when would help people (DJs included) figure out which portion of the week to plan to come.

This gathering will be a unique gathering of the tribes, but I feel that it will fall short of its full potential unless things get more organized very very soon.

See everyone on the flancedoor

Kelly
          Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 21:35
well, please do not wait until the exact lineup is announced to make travel plans!! We may not even announce that before the festival at all, so in that case you'd be screwed!
I can tell you that the music will build in intensity throughout the week, with the climax happening on the full moon, which falls on Sunday. So make your travel arrangements accordingly!
we each put in what we can, it is up to each of us individually to decide how much we can and are willing to contribute.
The organization is coming together, presales coming at ya VERY soon!           Bringing Dreams to Life!
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 22:35
I definitely have to echo Pyite's statement for sure...

The money issue is obviously solved by more people coming. I would asy that with everything coming up this summer and calendars filling up as they are that some actual substance that would make people want to come to this festival would be warranted... So far there are alot of promises out there and only a few things solidified(venue and incomplete line-up w/ no chill line-up as of yet)... I would be very hesitant to rely too much on people coming out of sheer curosity... You gotta show them what you're gonna be delivering, not just say it will be badass... Although, it will be badass...
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Jun 1, 2007 22:58
ok, well, the chill lineup is in the process of being confirmed.
I'm not sure what else people want to hear - we've got a killer venue lined up with some pics of it on the website, the lineup was just announced, presales are about to go on sale...
if all this is not enough to get you excited, what kinds of things would you like to hear from us? (besides an exact timetable, which you wont get until much much much later)...
i'm genuinely curious as to what we can do to help generate more excitement.
this is OUR festival, lets all work to make it live up to its beautiful potential.           Bringing Dreams to Life!
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 23:13
Quote:

On 2007-06-01 22:58, Mistress of Evil wrote:
ok, well, the chill lineup is in the process of being confirmed.
I'm not sure what else people want to hear - we've got a killer venue lined up with some pics of it on the website, the lineup was just announced, presales are about to go on sale...
if all this is not enough to get you excited, what kinds of things would you like to hear from us?

What type of sound system will be there?

Will there be a petting zoo?

How many porta potties on site?(this one always gets me super stoked about an event...)

When is the pie eating contest scheduled?

You know, the important stuff...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance