Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Thailand newyear 2006 Greenspirit Festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Thailand newyear 2006 Greenspirit Festival

paralax

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 11, 2006 14:57
Great party Greenspirit!!
Thailand is a magical country and Ao Nang is a paradise on Earth. Amazing decoration and we could see your efforts to make the party go on smoothly after the rain. Great consideration for the party goers! The only thing I wish for 2007 is that you make the party, if possible, near the beaches. What about Ray-lay? Couldn´t believe that sand and sea when I saw it!!

And thanks again for your help at the hotel.
greenspirit

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 11, 2006 15:03
Quote:

On 2006-01-11 14:57, paralax wrote:
Great party Greenspirit!!
Thailand is a magical country and Ao Nang is a paradise on Earth. Amazing decoration and we could see your efforts to make the party go on smoothly after the rain. Great consideration for the party goers! The only thing I wish for 2007 is that you make the party, if possible, near the beaches. What about Ray-lay? Couldn´t believe that sand and sea when I saw it!!

And thanks again for your help at the hotel.

Sorry but on the beach we are to closed to resorts and hotels thatfor we never would get the permit to run the festival
sorry
greenspirit

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 02:43
DVD Trailer from the festival is ready for downloading in the website
http://www.hotel-krabi.com/greenspirit//
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Thailand newyear 2006 Greenspirit Festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance