Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Talamasca and Friends - Made In Trance (Mind Control, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Talamasca and Friends - Made In Trance (Mind Control, 2004)

TiMMY
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Sep 10, 2004 23:28
Very good album. FUN music.
Much, much better than Zodiac.
yuvy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 17:08
a great album

track no. 6 is a killer !!!
kakha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 13, 2004 22:37
Talamaska's new cd always guranteed good stuff.
Made in trance-great an fun. tracks 4,6,9 are very good and reccomened . a must have cd.
keep on raving
Dragongurl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 14, 2004 16:01

This is one kicking album that I love to play at work to keep me on my toes. Keeps me vibing and awake for the day

Well done to the makers of this fantastic album!!! Good anywhere anytime!!!

Love Action and Frenchmen in Cape Town!!!! Agreed, lots and lots of FUN!!!!           :: Life can be as bitter as dragon tears
But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet
depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste ::
Vixbianx

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 17:45

Thank you Talamasca ...........

...........and friends

-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 03:27
I think it is better than zodiac, but still couldnt find what i looked for after musica divinorum. still this is a nice release, with some nice songs. i also think some songs lack a touch of magic, that most people already know, cedric is capable of putting.
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 6, 2004 11:28
The first thing that hit me is just how commercial Talamasca's sound went... Time Hunter actually sounds like something Yahel would've made! Now, cheeziness in itself isn't a bad thing IMO (I actually loved Yahel's first 2 albums...) but I'm just shocked to see Talamasca go that path...
That said, this is a really hit and miss album for me: Time Hunter is nice in its commercial way, also Lestat Sound Development has a KILLER melody in the end.
The Messenger also has its moments. Again, it's a little on the cheezy side but I like it a lot, and I just love how sometimes that monring happy feeling sudenly turns dark and then happy again. As to remind you your trip in the monring at a party, I think it works great in a well-constructed DJ set.

Action has its moments but those guitars tend to get a little too cheezy as well, sometimes it sounds like this should've been the soundtrack to some 80s action movie (T2 comes to my mind for some reason...)

and that's about it... the other tracks are just plain boring IMO... simple melodies and overall a too "happy" feeling... mediocre full-on...

Conclusion hit and miss album from Lestat and his friends... 7,8,9 are great but the others just lack creativity to stand out of the hoard of 1001 full-on tracks being released every month...
You can do better Lestat... 6/10
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Talamasca and Friends - Made In Trance (Mind Control, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance