First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Synthetic-100% Pure

Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 3, 2002 04:15
This album is sooo much better than the Reload album.

this is the sequel to Self oscilation.           http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Ventura/6139679270
---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/aceiboga
---------------------------------------------
http://iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=22
----------------------
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 3, 2002 15:19
i think this album is a complete waste of my money. the only track i liked was the last outro track.

my verdict on synthetic/deedrah:

self-oscillation and cypher stuff: very very cool and very psychedelic

twisted synthetic ep's: killer stuff, incredible production

reload: fluffy junk

100% Pure: also fluffy and cheesy, pretty bad

methinks dado has lost the plot, perhaps solstice has something to do with it...?
hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 3, 2002 16:00
I expected trax like cosmos etc not this fluffy and cheezy stuff which sound like deedrah!!!
This is my point
Kaatisu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 3, 2002 16:45
I was a little let down, but not too much. Reload was also a bit of a let down... I liked a few tracks, but not the whole album.

That said, there are some really nice sounds and effective moods in this album.

Despite the fact that this is not my favorite album, I loved his live set back in March. It was definitely not a let down!
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2002 14:40
Hercules,
my point too! i thought he had decided to make deedrah his fluffy cheesy act, and keep synthetic hard. i don't see the point of doing two separate cheesy acts! one is already too much! very poor album from a very talented producer.
HIKARI
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 5, 2002 06:12
What the heck is this album. Did dado or the Solstice get the names mixed up?
I would call this a deedrah album. Nothing close to the Synthetic I know.
It is too full on with melodies and sounds to be close to the Synthetic style. I am suprised.
chromozontal

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 16, 2002 04:19
this album is so harsh, dark and heavy you can die while listening to it.... very technoied...           D DO DOC DOCTO DOCTOR HOFMANNNNN !!!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 16, 2002 10:44
Dark and heavy?

Sorry but except Icy and Duplo where do you find hard and heavy tracks?
Africa and Reprezent are very cheesy.
Not to talk about the clubby tunes of the album.
Its a preety average album but it letted me down since i waited for tracks like Cosmos 99 and Metal Gear which are just amazing.
Lets hope that the next Synthetic will be much better.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 10, 2002 23:01
Excellent producer with completely commercial and unconceptual release.
some very original and interesting ambient downbeat extracts(i cant really call them tracks, cause of their lentgh) and yes Africa and one more interesting more housy tune with kind ofSimons"LSD" melody line.
Even i treated this release without really big expactations,i still was dissaponted, cause i really waitied for more new age techno stumper,then for the usual T>I>P> style full on trance .......
dissapointment but still good cd comparing to many others.....
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Sep 11, 2002 11:50
misha said everything in a few words           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2002 18:08
i can use fewer: "this is unfiltered fluff"
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 12, 2002 20:24
btw ,i heard kind of rumours that there is another Synthetic album for Twisted which is delayed cause of the release of this one,and this one was done as completely pure money thing for Solstice...
and why they hadnt included this Beat MAchine inside of this album, nice remix for the Depeche Mode!bit full on for me but still good idea...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Sep 13, 2002 00:07
i hope there is another album           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
PsYoNiC
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 14, 2002 13:31
wel this was for me an album to "get into" at first hearing i couldn't really form a descent opinion it but it's an album that get's better every time i hear it ! Also had that "tecnoish" vibe at first but now everything seems to fit in...favs : africa, icy , absynthetic (excellent first track for a set...killer intro)            ...the mind is like a parachute...it doesn't work unless it's open...
www.sixofour.org
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 18, 2002 19:02
oo yes , i really hope there is another albom too ... coz i don't know what u'r talkin about - THIS albom is rocking !!! excellent albom , i mean the quality of trecks is amazing , u can argue about this short passages between them but its a matter of choice , i do agree that concept loses it as the end approaches but no matter what - the albom is flowing .... and there are some trecks that will kiss your poor ass very hard one tripping morning .... no offence ofcourse
ok , i liked all trecks but some stuff isn't really in trance ( lots of variety in this albom btw ) so trance favorites : Icy(killa!) , Reprezent , Absynthetic ( have to disagree here with Detox - one hell of madness this one ) , second part of Bandits .... enjoy           Dance is my Trance
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Synthetic-100% Pure
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance