Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Stop making parties on the same dates you f@%*ing !d!0ts!!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Stop making parties on the same dates you f@%*ing !d!0ts!!

Nurbs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 19, 2009 20:01
Psy Scene is dead mate and not in greece only, get over it.
90% of the psy music that is released this days in pure crap!
Time to move on
          i cum in peace
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2009 20:25
----------->>>>>>
--------------->>>>>>
We have talk about this mater with the dates of party's before 3-4 years ago with the promoters and organaizer's.But because some of them they are F@@@K stupid thy continue to do the same....you dont need names....if you have a litle mind you find them.....
-------------------------->>>>>>>
--------------------------------->>>>>>>           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
ZENLINK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 19, 2009 20:32
I think the problem located in the prices from the entry fee to the drinks water and everything,if you compare the prices in other country in Europe we will see big distance.....can i have one reason?Why the the people from Denmark pay 10 euro for the entry,the Hungarian pay 8 euro for the entry also....Maybe we are very rich country and the month salary of employed is 2000 euro per month.......Ante re magkes kai magkises gia gelia eiste entelws....sorry for the Greek.....
          "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception".

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity.

www.myspace.com/zenlink
LGI

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 20, 2009 12:50
You know... I am an ICS Coordinator in TNT Bulgaria a nice position in a huge company and i get 600 EUR per month and with taxes i get clean 450 EUR . I also leave alone so please spare bulgarian lifes and give us a little more frendly entrance .

P.S. Thah way we will even meet more often

Really...
sotokkan
Direct Connection

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 21, 2009 07:09
many many parties for the same day..
many many organizers looking for the white horse..
many many many known Djs pfff...
to many people know about it..
floating the floar people..
catch me?
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : May 21, 2009 18:07
Just want to congratulate the teams that had parties last saturday 16th of May, "pre-programmed" ones and surprise parties.

Next time everyone should have parties on the same saturday of the month, its the way us Greeks, go forward in life...

Peace out.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 21, 2009 19:11
Well some people are trying to organise things a little bit and avoid any kind of conflicts by trying to communicate with the rest of the party promoters and aggree on some common dates so that multiple parties wont take place on the same date while some other people come out of the blue and announce parties on dates that other events have already been announced.

Seems that good communication is not welcomed by everybody.

Also for a strange reason free parties always take place on the same date that a specific team of people have their events,happened last weekend,happened last year,the year before,etc etc.Pure coincidence i guess....

Anyway everybody is free to do what he likes since we live in a democratic country so we cant accuse anyone about anything,its just a matter of mentality.
Dj Dino aka Mindwash-SoundKraft rec. au
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 22, 2009 19:18
------------>>>>>>>
------------------>>>>>>
Mike im with you my friend!You remember before some years we have sit on the same table to speak about this mater,but you also remember the answer that "someone" give us:Whenever i want i make what ever i want...
And yes,it's not strange that free parties always take place on the same date that a specific team of people have their events.
So we can not do anything for that.....
"Let the X-Man do what ever he want's...."he he he....
cu around mike,can wait for Goa gill....
---------------------->>>>>>
---------------------------->>>>>>>>>           the mindwash is coming...
-------------------------
http://:www.myspace.com/dj_dinos_mindwash
http://www.facebook.com/dj.dinos.mindwash
http://www.tattoodesign.com/mindwash/
Thomi

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 23, 2009 13:50
i guess my friend u must b the one that enters to all events this "specific team" does for free...
as for the team if U dont respect they dont respect we dont respect!!
all winter time the venue full of people and the price 30 30 30 30 30 and 30!!!!!mercyyy
its time to wake up people if u want to move forward and see beyond...
(IF u can of course.. )
*****RESPECT TO THOSE WHO RESPECT US*****          Have u ever dreamed of a vacation in the bottom of the ocean...?;?;?
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 23, 2009 15:56
Sorry Thomi but we dont have a free venue available to host our events,you see we pay for our venue and we actually pay a lot of money for it.

Also we dont have a political party/team/collective/whatever to financially support us and what we do is backep up from our own pocket money.

Also we dont have artists to play free for us,whoever plays for us he gets payed and actually whoever offers his work or services to us asks (and deserves) for his payment.

Anyway i dont even know why i am explaining things that are easy to understand in any case.

Feel free to show your respect to those that organise an anarchist,anti authoritatian,anticommercial free event where an artist is payed 2000 euros to play there while everybody else is perfoming for free LOLOLOLOL
nikos s

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 24, 2009 15:18
Quote:

On 2009-05-21 19:11, 220Volts wrote:
lso for a strange reason free parties always take place on the same date that a specific team of people have their events,happened last weekend,happened last year,the year before,etc etc.Pure coincidence i guess....

i dont call it coincidence, i call it paranoia... you are paranoid my friend, nobody is organizing free parties at a specific date just to get on your balls... If you knew bit more about the free events scene, you'd see that there are events every weekend, other times trance, others drum n bass, others hip hop and many others punk rock.. So there is not really many dates to choose from, and when u do decide on a date, what you take into consideration is your party not being on the same date with another free event, and because usually these parties take place at the same locations, if your dates do coincide you will have a problem, like 2 soundsystems at the same spot. So to make it clear, the recent free party at strefi that you talk about happened on that date exactly because all dates are taken, till end of june... You are really not seeing the picture, do you think when these guys discussed with the other teams doing events in that spot, punk rockers, hip hopers, do you think they told them "we want that date cause we want to get on 220 volts eye" ?

The truth is one :
That party would actually have been a dnb one, but the guys changed their minds, after we asked them, cause the same dnb line up would be playing 3 weeks in a row (babylonia pre party at strefi / last day at babylonia / sankt pauli at strefi), and could cause all 3 events to not do so good, so they changed it at last minute possible to a trance line up...

Finally to answer to the topic, you should understand that there is a lot of people, myself included, who dont like events were you have to pay.. True raves were and are free and illegal, the parties were you pay to get in a club is called club-night. Two very different things. Believe me the people in the free party scene know each other and talk and always take care not to have two parties coincide, now wanting free gig promoters to also take into consideration club nights is a joke.. We dont consider these parties our competition, we actually dont give a shit about club nights at the same date.

If club promoters think that people are not attracted to their events maybe they should think few things. First is end of may, super good weather and nobody wants to be inside. Second, maybe their prices are irrational for greece at the moment. Im double thinking of eating a souvlaki out and not wait to get home and cook, you think paying for such expensive entrance fees is easy ? As you can see people prefer free with no guests, than paying $$$ for 2-3 guests. So make parties with less expenses, example only greek djs, and offer free entrance, the club will still make tons of money, as people will spend all they have in alcohol anyway. The mentality of most greek promoters is to bring 2-3 artists to cover all aspects of psy sound, from dark to full on to prog, so they have the maximum number of customers, not losing anybody because he likes a different style, but this is just jokes, in the end u pay 30e to see 1 guy you like and the rest you cant stand. So think of quality over quantity, think of what is the real situation in your country and not the bubble you live in and maybe then things will change for the better.
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 24, 2009 15:30
It's all about MUSIC !
Let the people choose what they want to hear !

For me us a fun of this music is very good to have many options where to go and what to hear.
For the organizers is headache to deal with many events but maybe is time for them to reconsider their music taste and think more about the fun's music taste.

I think a good event has nothing to fear of other events.
But it is very bad to try to trap the funs of this music in one event and cut any other options so they will have to go there just because there is nothing else to do or nowhere else to go.

Let the people choose what they want to hear!
If a good event is taking place the people will show their respect.

@220 volts : Is it a coincidence that you always have problem with free events ???
You think that the Babylonia festival was organized just one week before it happened ? NO ! It was organized many MONTHS before... They had many conventions in order to create this festival. It wasn't ordered in 1 week... If you had better communication with the organizers you would know that.

Anyway let the people choose what they want.
The people always show respect and they always support good efforts!

---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
220Volts
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 24, 2009 15:59
Nikos S dont worry we know exactly what,why,how and from whom it happened but like i said before everybody is free to do as he likes since we live in a democratic country.

After all as you said you dont give a shit about club nights at the same night with a free party,especially when those club nights are not organised by your friends or people who play in your free events

Good luck in your next antiauthoritarian,anticommercial and anticapitalist event,hope you can gather as much money as possible to pay your international guest

P.S Jedi we know exactly how Babylonia event was supposed to happen and how it got developed after the suggestions of some nice people (who obviously dont give a shit about the rest) so keep your opinion for yourself mate because you have no idea of what happened and the backround of this story.
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : May 24, 2009 21:56
but why dont u stop making them same day
why why why
so many good names
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Stop making parties on the same dates you f@%*ing !d!0ts!!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance