Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

n|k|ta

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 18:26
after sonica ----> ozora

seja84

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 18:32
yes!ozora!!!and after ozora? ---> freedom

we burn the place this summer
Kev Air ~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 01:53
I'm also going to Ozoro after Sonica... there's no way I could not go to Sonica. I was drawn to the 1st by the amazing location, and what I experienced was even better. The best sound system I have heard to date.. just hearing the clarity of those high end beats right back in the camp. I never wanted to sleep. The sound system was one of the over riding factors that took me back to sonica 2.. so I have full faith that the location will be as fantastic as before. It really is a pleasure to escape the festival and heat during the day time, to sleep, chill in the sun with your mates, and eat pizza and ice cream

See you at Sonica 3 - can't wait.
Kev Air ~

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 11:13
Has anyone noticed that the location has now been given on http://www.sonica2006.com ?

"An amazing landscape in Liguria, a Northern country in Italy."

Do any Italians have any info on this part of their country? Is there any lake near?
TheToad

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 12:16
Quote:

On 2007-01-10 11:13, Kev Air ~ wrote:
Do any Italians have any info on this part of their country? Is there any lake near?

I'm not Italian, but a quick look at google maps on the 1km scale shows 5 lakes in the Liguria region near Cravasco, Trefontane, Fontanasse, Osiglia and Buggio.

Does anyone know any more detail on the location of Sonica2007? Do any Italians know if a festival is likely near any of these lakes?

It will be a shame to move the festival to a location away from a lake - that was one of the best bits of the previous Sonicas. Does anyone know why it was moved?
Kev Air ~

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 13:21
Google image search: Liguria

This new location may not be a bad thing..
TheToad

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 13:24
With all this talk of lakes, i didnt even stop to consider... It might be near the sea...
Kev Air ~

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 13:46
Quote:

On 2007-01-10 13:24, TheToad wrote:
With all this talk of lakes, i didnt even stop to consider... It might be near the sea...

You may be right...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liguria
Josko

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 13:50
hi guys.. Yes we have changed the location.. we thought it was good to change air after 2 years of sonica in the same Beatiful but very dry location.
So we have found a new venue, which is located in north-west Italy. The region is Liguria, and the closest village is called CASONI...(which is an anagram of SONICA!)
The venue is in a green valley, surrounded by mountains, we hope that the festival will be much fresher than the previous editions. New Pictures and info will be online soonish..
About the sound system..don't worry about that..
About the lineup?? don't worry about that either..

New website will be online hopefully in the next couple of weeks http://www.sonica25.com

Sonica Strikes Back, stay tuned..

Your Sonica Team

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 13:54
Casoni being an anagram of sonica - that's off the scale weird. The new location sounds awesome too - thank you sonica crew My life has become enriched in anticipation of Sonica 3.
TheToad

Posted : Jan 10, 2007 15:03
Looks like no lake or sea then. Oh well - I'm glad to have enjoyed it the last 2 years, and from the description, it seems SONICA have found a really nice location for us... With such a good history behind them, I am sure it will be as good, if not better than the previous ones, if that is possible... Maybe a smaller police presence would be nice. I had a bad time in a police station the first year
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 17:12
Ohhh yeah baby...let's get all ready for the 2007 experience!!! can't wait to hang up with my mafia brothers again
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 11, 2007 19:18
Liguria is a beautiful Italian region.
Will make it easier and closer for people who are living in France or the french canton of Switzerland.
Ryan Air flies to Genova
But I doubt there'll be a lake or sea nearby...
fairystel

Posted : Jan 12, 2007 19:29
hehe, so cool, must be near Genova, so close from home...
Then Portugal, Shamanik, Freedom... this summer gonna be hooooooooooot...
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 10:30
Quote:

But I doubt there'll be a lake or sea nearby...

hi from goa.. in fact there is no lake, but..from the location wich is 1200 meter hight is going to be fresh in the night and not so hot dutring the day, with a massive pine tree forest where to camp.. to leave for a week surrounded by nature and FREEDOM.
AND THE MOST BEAUTIFULL THING OF THIS LOCATION IS THAT U CAN SEE THE SEA, wich u can reach in 20 30 minute driving, from home

if u are intersted to rent a spot in the fetival for market and restaurants, please send an e mail to kaio@sonica25.com
reservation will start from the middle of feb and a selection will be done. Mail with picture attaced will have priority
only 40 place will be available in the market

let's blast once again....

www.sonica25.com
kaio@sonica25.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance