Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 25, 2004 17:57
Quote:

On 2004-05-24 03:48, maddan wrote:
But there will be tickets at the door too, right? i am not sure if i'll be in the city that weekend, but if i am will definitely check it out. thank you for your reply with details, surrender

p.s. how do you insert the faces? they look cool, he-he ;-)

yes maddan, tickets at the door as well.

faces are inserted by clicking on : http://forum.isratrance.com/faq.php#smilies

get your dancin shoes ready.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : May 25, 2004 18:06
Quote:

On 2004-05-20 18:10, BoinkyBoink wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-05-19 08:30, Goa_Laurie wrote:

CPU=Biodegredable from San Francisco?

Who is Biodegredable? do you mean Bio-Tonic?

Biodegradable are/were:
Nicolas Oesch, Samy Guediche, Max Peterson & Laurent Delhom

Profile: Biodegradable is a trance project created by 4 friends who met in the San Francisco Bay Area around the year 2000... Since then, they became part of the Consortium of Collective Consciousness (CCC), played as a live act or as djs in most occasions where the party happened, and started a promising series of releases on the international level... Today, they have acquired a strong personal sound, reinforced by their production mastery... Very psychedelic experience in the city where it is most likely to happen... Biodegradable started in the beginning of the year 2000. The founding members, Samy Guediche and Nicolas Oesch are coming from a musical/producer background in Switzerland. They moved to Santa Cruz 7 years ago, started a recording studio and produced various local solo artist and bands, as well as their individual projects. They arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area during the year 1999, setting their studio and base in the East Bay... Along with some friends from Santa Cruz, such as Max Peterson, today one of the producers of Biodegradable, they started Untied States of Consciousness, a collective driven by an innovative psychedelic-flavoured house music. At the Burning Man Festival, later that year, the vision became strong and clear... And the limits of imagination scaterred in the Nevada desert... Then, Samy, Nicolas and Max started to explore a promising style of pure psychedelic trance, with the support of Laurent Delhom, the last member to join, as the contact person. In January 2000, they played for the first time in the home warehouse of the CCC, the "vital" San Francisco trance-art community... The dance floor enjoyed the discovery of a new sound, and Biodegradable joined the CCC a few weeks after, moving their studio into the home base of the collective... The same year, the debut releases on major european trance labels (Flying Rhino Rec, Novatekk Media, Balloonia Limited, were the opportunity to confirm the quality of the production... The electronic sounds take us, and take us back, to the pure essence of the celebration... Many forms of art co-exist for a gathering to reach "unknowned" levels of energy and creativity...

Today they each pursue solo projects in the forms of:
Samy Guediche - CPU
Nicolas Oesch - Mekkanika
Max Peterson & Davina - Sirius Isness.

hope that clears it up.
in my opinion they are all better off this way, their sounds are more individual and defined as well as they are free to do what they each are good at.
kife

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 25, 2004 19:10
Quote:

On 2004-05-23 08:17, FabsUSA wrote:
And I'll give you 1 hour to deliver 2 to some friends in Brazil...

Hey!! pay for my ticket to Brazil and I will do it
dhamma walker
Freeaatmah

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 28, 2004 09:41
great line up guys ... its sad that i will miss it ...i'm confident it will be a smashing scene ... gadi's decided not to spin and focus his love and energy into organizing the event ... will be an uplifting night with the nicest vibe ...

way to go brother ...

Love n Light

Foot Stompin Records
www.footstompinrecords.com
Berzerx

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 30, 2004 07:21
Are you ready to step in to the time machine? ecliptic-trance going to launch you in to a point somewhere in time where the only thing that matter is music. Our team is making the last adjustments on the time machine.The countdown has began, see u soon.

Mike ecliptic-trance.
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 23:58
its been a quiet few weeks in nyc as far as parties go for those of us too busy ( yeah right - doing what ?? ) to get up to the omnitribe festival .. but its a good thing ..

conserve your energy people .. try not to step out of the house after the 25th or so .. you are going to need it, when all that fury is unleashed all over us on the 2nd .. quite a party it'll be, im quite content to stay at home with my chillum till then, "saving my energy" ..

you dont even have to go out and buy your own tickets, they'll just walk over by themselves to your house .. wow gadi, maybe next on the list should be a shuttle bus to carry the exhausted back to manhattan after the party .. hehe
          paagal power ..
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 02:45
tickets will arrive to stores on wednesday - june 17.

rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 03:17
is that the june 17th that falls on a wednesday or a thursday
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 9, 2004 08:35
sorry, wednesday - june 16.

Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 20:26

i'm interested to know who will be playing when...

can you tell us yet?           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
firedancergirl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 17:18
LogicBombLogicBombLogicBombLogicBombLogicBombLogicBombLogicBomb
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 05:28
Only 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very much looking forward to coming to NYC to play at this event!!!!

And of course CPU and Logic Bomb are going to rock the place! Much thanks to Gadi & Ecliptic Trance for putting together what I know is going to be an incredible party!

...of course we still have a long wait till the Rinkadink/Hujaboy party...hehe
ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 10:41
hey everybody !!!
our event is getting closer and closer .
tickets will be avalible soon.
as u all know global-trance store has been closed latly.
acording to that we offer u , home delivery in nyc for pre tickets , all the details r in our web site at :
ecliptic-trance.com.
get ready to rock , hope to c u all there .
again thanks for all the reviews and the great support.
uriel @ecliptic-trance crew
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 11, 2004 10:50
This party sound good !!
a long time ago i dont going in new york city, since last party from synthetic sadhus

see you soon

peace

Rickam
http://www.techsafari.ca
Eclipse festival: july 31-august 1st with Deedrah live! Astrix live ! Ticon live! and Nuclear ramjet live!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jun 16, 2004 21:51
Tickets are now available in all ticket locations! and through us           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance