Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 5, 2004 21:41
NoKeyAah, you are talking about another Exit as Zero mentioned..... ours is safe and sound

Here are some samples of music by

Logic Bomb: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_artist.asp?artist_id=270

CPU: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_artist.asp?artist_id=2807

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : May 10, 2004 21:15
The flyer will be up tonight !!!!!
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 11, 2004 02:46
oh man, i'm soooo PSYched for this one. chapter 2 was my first nyc psytrance party and it blew my mind away! Count on me and my girl making another pilgrimage from boston for this, Mr. Gadi.

Also, good to see the boston psy crew represented. I'm sure Lauryn is gonna rip it as usual.
*shove*
Shove/Teen Sluts

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 11, 2004 08:16
hey gad! good luck with this party.... cpu always kill the dancefloor, and what can i say of logic bomb.... for morning one of the best acts ever......nice line up! and all the ecliptic djs good luck!
shove@alchemy
PsyBisli

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 12, 2004 03:42
i had my doubts regarding nyc trance in the past year, but this organization has proved me wrong (doesnt happen much). count me in.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 12, 2004 08:25
Flyer uploaded courtesy of Gaialabs 2004.

http://www.ecliptic-trance.com/Chapter3.htm

coming to a theater near you this friday.

i just wanted to say that we're overwhlemed and thankful for all the support this party is receiving so far... without your support this will never happen. we will do our best for sure.
gadi@ ET crew.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : May 13, 2004 18:49
fuck fuck fuck

im gonna miss this one - not fair gadi - but im sure ill catch atleast one of ur parties this year.......... i know farah is gonna have a blast on this one cause its just before she leaves town for a long ass holiday

droozi will participate for me
killer one baba
talk to u soon

babla           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 13, 2004 19:12
WOW, Ecliptic Trance's doing one incredible party after another. This are only quality parties in NY after Synthetic Sadhus retired. I'm so jelouse of you guys.... I won't be here and gonna miss all this fantastic line ups and crazy spirit of ET parties. I just hope, that it's only beginning of something big and stable... so I'll have lots of chances to let my mind melt in music on your parties in the future.........

p.s. by the way --- I LUUUUVVVVV your flyers, ET!!!!
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : May 13, 2004 19:13
Lovely flyer Surrender.

CPU is one of those rare full on acts that can make me stomp like a madman even though I generally don't really like music that fast. It helps that he's such a nice guy too.

Logic Bomb, nuff said no?
          Both teams played hard
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 13, 2004 19:18
wow the flyer truly reflects the type of musical minds that are headlining this party. A great job all around. . .IF only i wasnt going to be in spain. . .AAhh well theres always ch. 4 to look forward to.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
CPU
CPU

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 16, 2004 04:17
hey, thanx to gady and everybody for making me come to NY, u know i lived 7years in Cali and NEVER been to the east coast, so i m really looking forward to see some vibes at this party....come on new yorkers, show me how u party BEST!!!!!
U can expect a LOT of new music fresh from the cpu mothership to be played during my set at this party. Unreleased Titles that allready burned holes on dancefloors all around the planet, like the 2 synergy(cpu+absolum), One Eyed Man and Owner Of A Lonely Heart (rmx of british 80s band YES), new tracks made with Oli of Space Tribe, other collaboration with australian artists Liquid (fractal glider and Ozzy Tribeadelic, cpu+gathaka, cpu + sirius isness for a little morning touch, cpu +skazi for the headbangers, cpu+project 33 a brazilian act to keep on the scope for future release, and that s not including the material for the NEW CPU album, not a week old.....so u see BE READY , psychedelic outfit and best dancing shoes needed, i won t give you a rest
see you on the dancefloor
samy cpu
kowens
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 16, 2004 08:33
Never been to a party in NY..but I must send my respect to this organizer for throwing this gig and the other upcoming one with rinkadink...With promos from Sammy like that, your party will be a blast...hope all turns out for the best and one day i hope to go to a ecliptic trance event..peace
firedancergirl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2004 00:15
To Johan:
remember me from Orebro party 2 years ago? you were great! I love logic bomb!!! I cant wait for this to start my first American 4th of July weekend with my favourite home act! C.P.U, I don't know you but you write like a serious person and I think 3Dvision Records is soooo good, and christoff is very cute

is this this the same group to do the Hux Flux party a few months ago? Swedish energy baby!!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 17, 2004 04:36
Good luck with this one           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Sirius Isness
Sirius Isness

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 17, 2004 18:57
Hello Gady,
Very very nice line up,it s gonna be a great party that everyone will remember for sure.
For sure Samy is gonna rock the floor once again,and Logic Bomb as usual will be very good.
All the best luck ...
Love from Sirius
Max and Davina
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance