Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Solar Eclipse 2009??
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Solar Eclipse 2009??

snoepke

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 9, 2008 20:38
Did anyone actually try to book a flight to Amami yet? I was told all domestic flights are fully booked days before and after the eclipse.

I wonder how all these last minute party people will have to get to Amami...

swim ...? ;-)
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 10, 2008 16:26
um.. there were these things that people got around on before planes. I think they were called, um... what was it again? Oh yeah, that's right. Boats. Duh           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
psynights

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 3, 2008 00:10
hi there all well the are boats going to the island but you have to book 3month in advance and its a 36hr boat ride 1way,I think thats right....
I have a friend that lives there on the island so we are getting over there with out a problem.......
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 11, 2008 14:10
Hadn't heard about the 3 months in advance bit but I thought the ferry was 11 hours...           new Hadal Drop album on the way

snoepke

Posted : Oct 16, 2008 19:22
It's 6PM till 5:50AM (10 hours).
The 24hours is when you go as far as Naha on Okinawa.
snoepke

Posted : Oct 17, 2008 10:38
I just got the following information from Japan : all boats are fully booked since more then a year. Hotel etc also.
I think Amami will be packed and very difficult to travel to.
We have an option on flights Osaka-Amami on July 17th and Amami-Kagishima on July 27th and are on a waitinglist for flights on 19/7/2008-24/7/2008.
Anyone having other information on how to get to Amami : please share.
Thx
schuda

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 20, 2008 05:32
this whole situation is bullshit!

half the trance world is wanting to go and know what the situation is and the organisers aren't telling anyone anything!!!

just bloody well tell us what is going on and stop f*!king everyone around.
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 20, 2008 13:32
temper temper. All the info you need is on their website.. in Japanese it's not just trance people who wanna be on Amami either

Quote:
On 2008-10-17 10:38, snoepke wrote:
I just got the following information from Japan : all boats are fully booked since more then a year. Hotel etc also.

who'd you get that info from?

"from Japan" doesn't narrow it down much           new Hadal Drop album on the way

Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 21, 2008 04:27
I have a feeling international trancers have been misled about the Japanese Eclipse Party.

Its not a big festival like previous Eclipse Festivals in Turkey, Australia, Hungary... etc. Actually, I'm not even sure if its a psychedelic party?

I really enjoyed the Turkey Festival. I live in Tokyo and I want to see the Eclipse in Japan but not sure if I want to experience it at this party. So far, a lot of the party people I talk to in Japan feel the same way... maybe things will change as details come out... but its very late so I imagine that this will be a small party marketed to the big party commercial crowd in Japan.

Is everyone talking about the same party? The one produced by BNM (They make Commercial House Events)?

The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 26, 2008 15:41
they do Nagisa don't they?           new Hadal Drop album on the way

Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 7, 2008 03:21
> sam i am

Yeah, BNM do Nagisa festival so if that's your thing then...
I think they partnered with Morita San (MM Delight) a few years ago.
I think Morita San really brought the psytrance and spiritual side to the festival... trance stage and deco artists, fire performers and taiko drummers... etc.
Morita San died earlier this year (R.I.P.) so it will be interesting to see how things might change.

But I think Nagisa is an example of what's wrong with the scene. It's a big Tokyo kids dating event. When my friend's jewelry store got trashed by these speed freak little shXts, that was it for me. The mash of sound from 5 stages in an over glorified carpark... no thanks.

The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
Shaman Films Media

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 7, 2008 18:09
cant wait to be there
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 9, 2008 10:55
Too bad this doesnt seem to be the psyevent i hoped for            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
Btros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 11, 2008 19:40
I've already pretty much written this event off, unfortunately. I'll find a nice peaceful spot to view the eclipse instead.
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 12, 2008 16:09
Quote:
On 2008-11-07 03:21, Ken wrote:
> sam i am

Yeah, BNM do Nagisa festival so if that's your thing then...

all I'm saying is that Nagisa isn't exactly a commercial house event. I think it's incorrect to say that "international trancers have been misled about" the party. Maybe they've misled themselves, but that's about it. It's not being advertised as a trance party, so perhaps people should revisit some assumptions. Whether or not it's going to be a psychedelic party remains to be seen but it's got nothing to do with whether or not there'll be trance there. Masa & Ree.K will play their brand of things.. it's not psytrance but to say it's not psychedelic is missing the point of psychedelia in my opinion

Quote:
But I think Nagisa is an example of what's wrong with the scene. It's a big Tokyo kids dating event. When my friend's jewelry store got trashed by these speed freak little shXts, that was it for me. The mash of sound from 5 stages in an over glorified carpark... no thanks.

I've had some interesting conversations in the past about being able to have a "spiritual experience" (if that's what you're after) anywhere you want to. But asides from being a bit fussy about where you trance out, this isn't going to be in Odaiba. & I hate to tell you, but there are speed freak little shits at every major festival

anyway, basically I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Got my tickets booked & will be paying for them in the next coupla weeks. Choooooo tanoshimi!!!

for people after info, international ticket sales begin end of December. At least that's the plan. It's gonna be limited to 3 000 people due to restrictions on the total number of people allowed onto the island, which is only 6 800 apparently, so I reckon once you've got tickets sorted you'd wanna get onto booking transport quick smart

also, for people after a psytrance party, there are rumours about other stuff going on. Just keep your ears to the ground           new Hadal Drop album on the way

Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Solar Eclipse 2009??
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance