First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Solaluna Festival 2002

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 16:54
Thats the spirit zombi.
The guys really deserved something better than that.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : Jul 29, 2002 09:39
Well a friend of mine called me and told me that they putted Infected Mushroom to perform today on 8 o clock in the morning and Oforia right after them.
Just for your info the temperature at this time of the day up there must be up to 40 degrees,i wish i am proved wrong.
Waiting for more news as soon as possible.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Kiou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 29, 2002 11:28
hey detox, you think that everything would go good if there wasn't the rain???
are you sure about that????
Then why the police took the first night the organizer and the camping manager to the police station????
second day also the police came and made them to make the volume lower!!!
what would happen if there was no rain??? no volume also????
i think the rain just coverd the dodgyness!!!!
why all the techno dj's where canceled before the fest. or they waren't booked at all????
As for festivals in Greece...we can have as many as we wan't but for anyone thinking of organizing something like that should realy think about it twice cause it's not so easy as it looks. the hard thing is not to book dj's and find decorators...there a hole operation behind that, that must work properly at any weather. At solipse it was raining too but everybody was still dancing and njoyng in the mud!!!! so...first of all the organizers must respect the people and make them feel comftable, secure and safe to party. provide them with all the things they need (food, showers ,wc's etc) but well working not something to look like it!!!
As i guess they will be only one good festival in Greece this year nothing else!

Music is NOT about standing still and being safe!
DETOX

Posted : Jul 29, 2002 12:21
Yes Kiou i know why the were taken to the police station.Its because the locals complained about the music volume as i stated before,and yes thats a very very very big mistake.
Well that thing with the techno stage was very very suspicious yes.
Well i would like to listen to some official words but noone from the festival enters here i guess....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : Jul 29, 2002 21:03
Finnaly this festival is over.

People claim that if it wasnt for the weather this one would have been a success or at least a much better festival.

Lets hope for the best next year if there will be next year for our Sola Luna friends....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 30, 2002 19:12
There were parties in the past under the rain which were succesfull.
The bad weather is not excuse.
zio

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 2, 2002 06:03
it's realy bad to read that the festival was ruined by the weather,i just hope it won't happend at samothraki as well.
last year it was really raining the night befor the festival began (or 2 nights befor...it's hard to remember....the mashrooms that day...) so all i can do is pray.
can anybody tell me why there's not even 1 israeli dj at samothraki and why there's no pre-selling point in israel?!

[ This Message was edited by: zio on 2002-08-02 06:04 ]
DETOX

Posted : Aug 2, 2002 11:46
Well probably there is no israel dj or act at the samothraki festival because israeli artists dont sell much here in Greece any more.
Only a few lovers remained           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Mighty Fat Records
Mighty Fat Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 2, 2002 20:31
Really sorry to hear that....

As for israeli artists... Infected and oforia were in Sola right?

Mighty Fat Records
www.mightyfatrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyfatrecords
Manoloco - Mind Your Own Groove: OUT NOW
AGMIS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 2, 2002 21:28
why are people complaining about the rain? was it that bad? i was at south africa 2000 and for the most time of the festival (except one day if i recall) it was raining. but people still danced and had fun.           I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am. Homer J. Simpson
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Aug 9, 2002 08:43
So the rumor that the festival was closed cause of the cops isn't true, right?
Cause this is what I heard in Israel

[ This Message was edited by: raver girl on 2002-08-09 08:44 ]          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
DETOX

Posted : Aug 9, 2002 15:31
Not true.
The cops though made the organisers to lower the volume of the music since the locals complained to the authorities about the noise.
But the cops didnt closed the festival down,just arrested for a few hours the organisers and then set them free again.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Nov 1, 2003 12:21
I was booked for this one also and got cancelled for no good reason at all....hope 2003 was less messy one and that things worked out better for the artists involved....and maybe someone still interested to make it up and book me for 2004?           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Solaluna Festival 2002
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance