Posted : Jun 20, 2002 04:05
well regarding the cancells there is a really strange story,
please s.l.t. send me a message cause it is a really foggy situation
thanx
hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 18, 2002 17:23
well for the techno freaks who will attend the fest,I have a really sad new:RICHIE HAWTIN is cancelled
Many others are cancelled
gkalpakas

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 26, 2002 17:20
Well Richie hawtin is not cancelled, I saw his agent on Thessaloniki. Maybe they are going to dress up the agent as richie hawtin ????????
Well people I agree that they(organizers) might be dodgy but you cannot judge someone beforehand. Especcially in our country with the radio arvilla situation we should not keep on spreading rumors.
I am still thinking if I might go, so I shall post review afterwards.
At the moment the festival started and 2 greek djs played on an empty dancefloor because they started the music at 12 noon friday.

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 26, 2002 17:23
Well some artists told me that the bangalows where they are living are tottaly awfull and very near at the stages so they cant sleep at all.
Offcourse we dont really care about where the artists stay do we ?           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
hercules
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 27, 2002 18:57
latest news from a ruined fest:
Due to the heavy rain the fest is stoped.The first day the techno stage was off(almost nobody was there-audience).
On saturday there were only 400 people on the trance area but after noon it was also closed.I hope people who were attend that are not pissed off,Many of us have posted our worries for those fest here.
So till now 2 fests(psava faam-solaluna) in greece were completely failure,
and the game still goes on-end of August we see the results
DETOX

Posted : Jul 27, 2002 21:25
Hercules the one festival was a failure (psava faam) but the sola luna turned to be a failure not because of the organisers but because of the weather that no one can control offcourse,these are two different things so dont compare them in the same way.
Sorry to hear that solaluna was ruined from the rain,that is just not fair for the organisers.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 00:49
i never understood how greece able to have 4 big psy trance festivals during one summer..
hope mine one will exist as well...
bad news and its looks next year will be one or maximum two big partys there..           Believe your soul !
DETOX

Posted : Jul 28, 2002 08:28
hah Zombi i can assure you that next year there will be twice parties from this year.
People look for easy profit and some reputation.
Well Samothraki and Voama were from the begining the favorite parties of this summer so nothing amazes me until now           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
cyberdelia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 13:44
Well I agree with DET about the easy profit But I think Greece needs only 3 festivals (with good organisation off course) for the summer One cool exotic @ Samothraki island, one near Athens like Just Dance and one near Thessaloniki its simple!

BE HAPPY!!!
Juppiter is the protector of our solar system!
DETOX

Posted : Jul 28, 2002 14:54
Cyberdelia what Greece needs is a festival at an island near Athens (3-4 hours with boat maximum)
well lets wait until next summer to see if we will have any surprises on this matter           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
T_H_C

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 15:22
I would really like to read a review of this 1!

Rabbitalien

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 15:37
Bad News from Solaluna, the weather destroyed everything ! This is weird.. 3/4 festivals in Greece had problems with rain in middle and late of July!Thats looks like a curse or black magic !!
Its a curse!! the curse !!! beware of the curse!!!
.*synthetic.*:D

T_H_C

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 15:47
Tell us more Rabbitalien plz...i know that the techno stage was playing music last night so its not all destroyed..i think..
DETOX

Posted : Jul 28, 2002 16:24
Well more news from today.
The psy stage is closed and will remain closed until late afternoon.Some speakers were destroyed from the rain.
The techno stage is the only stage that plays music in a very low volume.
Very few people around,the personnel of the festival is leaving because they are afraid that they wont be paid because of the festival failure,everyone can enter the festival area for free since everything there is a chaos (yes thats confirmed 3 friends of mine entered for free and the organisers told them that if the music starts then they could pay if they wanted LOL).
Many artists are canceled and the area is muddy cause of the rain.
This festival is TOTTALLY RUINED.
I feel very sorry for the organisers because this is a financial disaster for them.
Well maybe they should just close the place down today and let everyone go home.
Shit happens.

P.S The music is playing in a low volume because the locals complained about the music.Well this is a big mistake from the organisers and i have to accuse them for not checking out this 'small' detail of the volume of the music.

[ This Message was edited by: DETOX on 2002-07-28 16:26 ]          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jul 28, 2002 16:45
well, sad sad sad..

only think i think while i read it is a thoughts of how last year voov was at same damage of storm and how voov team did a unbeliviable work and all the program was exist.

hope for better luck to all party organizators allways..
          Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Solaluna Festival 2002
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance