Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - So what do you consider Full-On?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

So what do you consider Full-On?

Chemogen
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posts :  712
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 19:30:51
Some people I speak to often say they prefer Psytrance to Full-On. My assumption was that Psytrance was either progressive or Full-On...Does Full-On refer specifically to the Israeli brand of uplifting daytime trance or does it pretty much mean all Psy that has a rolling bassline and high energy, from Azax to Protoculture?
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posts :  9697
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 19:34
this thread is gonna get bashed up by all the dark lovers here           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Chemogen
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posts :  712
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 19:46
Eh, I'm a dark lover too In fact I consider it to be truly psychedelic to its core, so much so that I just refer to it as Psytrance without any other cool labels.
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posts :  2848
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 19:53
full on is the style of psytrance which attracts the largest amount of chicks...some really hot ones...dark music is more of a sausage fest...all my ex girlfriends dont mind full on but dark they hate...so now i listen only to full on           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Chemogen
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posts :  712
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 20:08
lol
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posts :  2395
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 20:31
there's good music, and there's bad music.           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  311
Posts :  8629
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 20:33
Full on is sucks           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Maya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posts :  429
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 00:57
I like Full on.... I like almost all styles from eletronic music... here in Brasil, when someone talk about psytrance, u can have the sure that hes talking about Full On music.... here is the land of that!
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 04:21
electronic dance music is great sub-genre in electronic music
trance is great sub-sub-grenre
psytrance is best sub-sub-sub-genre
fullon is sub-sub-sub-sub-genre
and we can divide it to melodic / power/ etc.

i rather just stop somewhere around the psytrance
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  2304
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 08:44
Quote:

On 2008-03-31 19:53, doughcherry wrote:
full on is the style of psytrance which attracts the largest amount of chicks...some really hot ones...dark music is more of a sausage fest...all my ex girlfriends dont mind full on but dark they hate...so now i listen only to full on



yeeesssssss!!!
"dark" is for annoying others around u...!
full on is 4 bonding with them...!           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  476
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 09:50
Quote:

On 2008-03-31 19:30:51, Chemogen wrote:
Some people I speak to often say they prefer Psytrance to Full-On. My assumption was that Psytrance was either progressive or Full-On...Does Full-On refer specifically to the Israeli brand of uplifting daytime trance or does it pretty much mean all Psy that has a rolling bassline and high energy, from Azax to Protoculture?



yes
whether we like it or not, yes full on is psytrance, and for those who tell you that full on is not psytrance, then they're just acting smart on you
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posts :  1704
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 11:07
and who named it "full on" ???

when?why?how?


mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posts :  4445
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 11:41
in 2001 .. when astrix shocked us all .. it fit good too =)
to me , full on = happy israeli trance .. like astrix , atomic pulse , alien project etc . and their gazillions of clones
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  1221
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 11:42
Quote:

On 2008-04-01 04:21, Elad wrote:
electronic dance music is great sub-genre in electronic music
trance is great sub-sub-grenre
psytrance is best sub-sub-sub-genre
fullon is sub-sub-sub-sub-genre
and we can divide it to melodic / power/ etc.

i rather just stop somewhere around the psytrance






+1

I can see that the fever of the labelling will create a new style in the future "the not so dark melodic afternoon sub minimal psy-trance"....the challenge will be to remember the name of the style you like           
https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posts :  8780
Posted : Apr 1, 2008 12:05
Music maybe           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - So what do you consider Full-On?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance