Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?

Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 16, 2012 16:28
Quote:

On 2012-10-15 21:01, Login wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-10-15 18:37, Janue wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-09-25 18:02, Login wrote:
http://timeandspacefestival.com/

Come to mexico to party at riviera maya and share with many other the disspointment of nothing happening.!

Have to be honest. Im not excited about this party. I live in Cancun and we dont have that many parties. But a side from Ace Ventura,Zen Mechanics and Perfect Stranger the rest is just meeehh............... Maybe I'm getting older lol

I have seen those three artist before, Ace and Perfect and at this point they are boring to me.

Hallucinogen/Shpongle/Younger brother are incredible in a party setting even if the music is old. Shpongle specially remains unmatchable for generating an incredible vibe on the dancefloor.

From there you have Son kite/Minilogue which always has new music, and very good one. Then Henry Saiz who has a very good progressive house deep in to trance territory.

The rest IMHo is just average stuff that is good to dance, not mind blowing.

I would had added more old psy acts like OOOD or Juno, more prog like Freq or Jaia. More melodic techno as Max cooper, bodzin or exatrwelt. but I feel the line up is good enough and the setting pretty much fantastic to enjoy a good party, come together with people and have a really good time.

Have to agree. I would added more artists.

Less tech trance.

More psychedelic.

If I want to hear tech trance I would go to the BPM Festival in Playa del Carmen.
          If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 17, 2012 20:02
My bad should said tech-house not tech-trance two different things.           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 3, 2012 02:51
mark d

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 20, 2012 14:47
i think its about being religious or not. some people say that one day will come the end of it, no matter we follow the others sayings. natural dissasters started to appear..already.           For More Informations About The International School Visit - http://www.etc-inter.net/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance