Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?

dick hardman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 19, 2012 22:18
Quote:

On 2012-09-18 06:54, Aluxe wrote:
who knows what the Mayas had in mind. But why not open our minds for the possibility of a new kind of world if so many people are putting energy on that already? And I think everyone can agree that something needs to deeply change in the world, its not a good direction and the message is quite clear. Environment, food, education, health.. it has all been corrupted. We need to start imagining something totally new and different for this world. A new way of looking at things, a consciousness shift. What do you have to lose? consider the alternative of continuing feeding the same mindset that has put this world where it is now. Something needs to change. This messsage screams to us from all directions.

Its time. Mayas or not. 2012 or not.. its time for a new direction, a new vision, a new philosophy.

That's a very cute sentiment.
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Sep 20, 2012 23:55
Quote:

On 2012-09-17 16:22, BookFace wrote:
@ Pavel
Trying to bait and hook so you can troll on conspiracy theorists and look funny eh?
whatever change is to happen has begun already open your eyes and get your head out of your ass buddy, And your zionist government hungry for war is not helping us either. Oh yeah no political talk here especialy criticizing the israeli Gov. Il be labelled anti-semite. But what does your topic have to do about trance too, Where is the psy trance in such a topic like this one you started especially if you think its all bullshit ? what are your real intentions?.And did you think you could start such a topic without any one mentioning todays diplomatic atrocities and political events? .Any ways this thread or just my post will be deleted soon because freedom of speech is in the shits these days
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, its all you can do

You seem to be upset.. Can I suggest you a cup of water to relax a bit?
And trolling on Conspiritards is the easiest thing ever. You will bring it on yourself. You can call Moki and wear your tin foil hats if you'd like          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
BookFace

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 21, 2012 16:47
Lol . What? its my turn to call you names now? grow up dude.You usually have better comebacks then that
No one is upset. You're not the only one who likes to troll
e-scape
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 22, 2012 01:03
I hope something will happen or we are seriously fucked...           
http://soundcloud.com/e-scape-2
psyraal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Sep 23, 2012 00:32
Quote:

On 2012-09-17 18:33, Login wrote:

nevertheless there would be awesome parties because fo that BS

yup, not even kidding           
https://soundcloud.com/neervos
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 25, 2012 18:02
http://timeandspacefestival.com/

Come to mexico to party at riviera maya and share with many other the disspointment of nothing happening.!
          "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 26, 2012 05:09
^^yes that party is going to be EPIC, I already bought my plane ticket from NYC for that.

And for the more housey/cheesy side (also in the riviera maya) there is going to be this other party:

lineup:

3D (MASSIVE ATTACK) vs James Lavelle (UNKLE)
Acid Pauli
Amirali (live)
Art Department
Damian Lazarus
Francesca Lombardo
Fur Coat
Infinity Ink (live)
Jamie Jones
Maayan Nidam
Matias Aguayo (live)
Metrika
Subb-an
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (live)
Thugfucker
Trentemøller
arni
Inactive User
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 26, 2012 09:04
thanks for sharng..
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 26, 2012 18:41
Quote:

On 2012-09-26 05:09, Aluxe wrote:
^^yes that party is going to be EPIC, I already bought my plane ticket from NYC for that.

And for the more housey/cheesy side (also in the riviera maya) there is going to be this other party:

lineup:

3D (MASSIVE ATTACK) vs James Lavelle (UNKLE)
Acid Pauli
Amirali (live)
Art Department
Damian Lazarus
Francesca Lombardo
Fur Coat
Infinity Ink (live)
Jamie Jones
Maayan Nidam
Matias Aguayo (live)
Metrika
Subb-an
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (live)
Thugfucker
Trentemøller

nah, that party sucks

Anyway, are you coming aluxe? I am almost 99% sure i will go.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
nickeleven

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 27, 2012 04:12
i never believe Mayan apocalypse ,that's just a film ,we will live forever           
faucet sale online
www.faucetso.com
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 5, 2012 15:21
it already happened to me, my best mate left with my girl .... (           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
psyraal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Oct 6, 2012 21:50
Quote:

On 2012-10-05 15:21, Adigroovy wrote:
it already happened to me, my best mate left with my girl .... (

go toretto on them           
https://soundcloud.com/neervos
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 14, 2012 06:20
Quote:

On 2012-09-26 18:41, Login wrote:
Anyway, are you coming aluxe? I am almost 99% sure i will go.

Yeah I will be there for sure! it will be nice to meet there man!
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 15, 2012 18:37
Quote:

On 2012-09-25 18:02, Login wrote:

Come to mexico to party at riviera maya and share with many other the disspointment of nothing happening.!

Have to be honest. Im not excited about this party. I live in Cancun and we dont have that many parties. But a side from Ace Ventura,Zen Mechanics and Perfect Stranger the rest is just meeehh............... Maybe I'm getting older lol

If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 15, 2012 21:01
Quote:

On 2012-10-15 18:37, Janue wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-09-25 18:02, Login wrote:

Have to be honest. Im not excited about this party. I live in Cancun and we dont have that many parties. But a side from Ace Ventura,Zen Mechanics and Perfect Stranger the rest is just meeehh............... Maybe I'm getting older lol

I have seen those three artist before, Ace and Perfect and at this point they are boring to me.

Hallucinogen/Shpongle/Younger brother are incredible in a party setting even if the music is old. Shpongle specially remains unmatchable for generating an incredible vibe on the dancefloor.

From there you have Son kite/Minilogue which always has new music, and very good one. Then Henry Saiz who has a very good progressive house deep in to trance territory.

The rest IMHo is just average stuff that is good to dance, not mind blowing.

I would had added more old psy acts like OOOD or Juno, more prog like Freq or Jaia. More melodic techno as Max cooper, bodzin or exatrwelt. but I feel the line up is good enough and the setting pretty much fantastic to enjoy a good party, come together with people and have a really good time.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Offtopic - So, 2012.. Are there people here that still believe we all gonna die?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance