Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).

tinkerbell

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 30, 2010 20:06
Yeah the only thing i do blamed to the samotraki festival happened in 2002, and it was the attitude of the greek autorities!!
But i have been in other parties here.. all with no decor, chillout, expensive tickets, drinks, selling dj set at the price of a live act, promoting bands that don't appear.. please, announce me real nice parties!!
porko rosso

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 31, 2010 19:06
http://farmer-glitch.blogspot.com/2005/11/aha-aha.html
I.Mike

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 1, 2010 20:29
thank you tinkerbell and all the best to psyland crew for next events, hopefully with some more trance music!
tinkerbell

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 1, 2010 20:42
you welcome mike,i really think and know that a trance party is the fruit of the ideas,love and labor of people.. all the best festivals and parties are created like that.. accepting everybody opinions and help!! In greece, i didnt see that.. in 2004, thessaloniki Goa Gil, our help was refused and our comments not welcomed.. I really dont want to be beatching on this country.. but someone has to do it.. so as things can change!!
I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A PARTYY IN GREECE WITH A NICE LINE UP AND A REAL ONE(ALL THE BANDS ANNOUNCED REALLY BEING THERE AND ON LIVE SET), WITH A CHILLOUT AREA, A CHAISHOP AREA, A MINI FLEA MARKET, LESS SECURITIES, HAPPY FREAKY PEOPLE, NORMAL PRICES AT THE DOOR AND THE DRINKS.. I DONT MIND TO PAY FOR CONDITIONS!!
I have been criticizing the Skazy party but they mantained the WC cleaned all night long and that its a plus for them!!
For sure, if GMS come to Greece even with the same producer and if I am here, I will go.. trying to close my eyes on every thing that i am not used too.. except if they do the same with the drinks price!!
So IMIKE, every help you need, if i am near and disponible, you can count on me!! Parties production and organization is my waters.. And i have played in chillouts 2!!
Namaste.
AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 6, 2010 17:35
unfortunately dear tinkerbell most of the current organizers here havent been to a real gig abroad, so they think that putting up a few psy banners and a fucked up sound system does the trick.. but replicating your bedroom does not qualify you as a serious promoter/organiser..
as i stated a few years back, i've put together better events in the early 90s when i was only 15-16yo for fux sake.. 20 years later and i am almost everytime dissapointed with what they got to offer.. lack of imagination, knowledge and care is all i see.. but what can one expect from people that werent even born when we were dancing under the giant mushrooms and the big hanging planets of Alsos (oldskool multistage venue in Athens).. they have never seen thousands of people dancing on Alimos beach...
thankfuly people like Mike keep the spirit alive and from time to time that spirit materializes in our dimensions..           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
TerroRkaM

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 6, 2010 17:42
o miss skuzi aagin in athens hahahahahahaha eleos           !:underground psy scene:!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance