Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).

Psyland

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 12, 2010 17:47:32
-WEDNESDAY 27 OCTOBER-

This new project of Destiny Tech, comes to take off the Greek psytrance audience that's because''PSYLAND''enables the public to have fun,only with top dj's of Psy-Trance and only at festival sites, combined with the best, both in quality and quantity, sound, lighting and full decoration!

----SKAZI ( Asher Swissa )-----
Chemical Crew recs / Coast II Coast Entertainment

BIO
If scoring the #37 slot in DJ Magazine 2006 Top 100 DJs in the world was any testament to the reputation of this rising trance star, then Skazi needs little introduction. Hailing from the premier league of trance creators from Israel, Skazi produces a unique style of hardcore dance floor trance music that has gathered a following since 1998.
Skazi principle artist is Asher Swissa. Rooted in the local punk and hardcore scene, he began DJing and producing events all over Israel, garnering a loyal fan base of revelers drawn to a new and innovative twist on trance. One such enthusiast was skilled synth performer B-Bass, who upon introduction developed a rapport with the trance producer and guitarist. They began creating and performing music together, and grew into the tour-de-force that Skazi is known as today.

Their first trance album, "Animal" (Sept. 2000), was revolutionary in its musical direction. Combining live guitar riffs & storming sounds, "Animal" became an overnight success worldwide and positioned Skazi in the forefront of the global psy-trance scene.

They experienced similar success with their release of "Storm" (March 2002), and subsequent mix compilations ("Zoo1","Zoo2","Zoo3" and "Most Wanted"). Their original productions were also featured on high-profile trance compilations distributed in Japan, the UK, Russia, and beyond.

With a solid musical repertoire and solid fan base, the demand for their live performances became relentless. Skazi has covered all corners of the globe, performing mainly at massive trance music festivals in front of tens of thousands of people. They now regularly visit Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Greece, South-Africa, Portugal, Australia, Russia, India, Spain, U.K., Italy, Sweden, among countless others countries.

-----ELECTRIC UNIVERSE-----
Spirit Zone /Electric Universe recs

BIO:
Electric Universe is Boris Blenn, Goa & Psychedelic-Trance Producer from Germany. The name first arose when Boris began working with Michael Dressler in 1991, they are recognised as among the earliest pioneers of Goa-Trance, releasing their first album “One Love” on Antaro’s Spirit Zone label. Dessler left the group in 1997 during production of their second album. Boris continues to tour and produce music, with his more recent work following along the lines of the modern, full-on trance style. As of 2006, there are 9 Electric Universe albums: One Love (Spirit Zone Records 1995), Stardiver (Spirit Zone Records 1997), Waves (Spirit Zone Records 1998), Blue Planet (Spirit Zone Records 1999),Divine Design (Spirit Zone Records 2000), Unify (Spirit Zone Records 2002), Cosmic Experience (Spirit Zone Records 2004), Silence In Action (Planet B.E.N. Records 2006), Sonic Ecstacy (Electric Universe Records 2009).

---DJ SETS---

-IRAKLIS MINDPHASER-

-EL MAHICO-

-XDIMENSION-

-E RASER-

Advance tickets will be made at METROPOLIS, TICKET HOUSE at the price of 20 Euro, while the price at the entrance of the event will be 25 Euro!

Price of drinks: 5 euro
Price of beer: 3 euro

One thing is for sure ... .. With these conditions we will have an unforgettable night!
Iraklis Mindphaser
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 13, 2010 12:42
Nice to see Borris(Electric Universe) again aftre B-Fest!!!

Psy you there!

Natural High Trance Family

mindphaser2000@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/iraklismindphaser

http://naturalhighfamily.blogspot.com/
fruitopia

Posted : Oct 13, 2010 15:07
these are good prices for drinks but don't expect anything psychedelic in there!

skazi is a kind of poser hard rock trance made just to impress the unexperienced listeners. electric universe is not only rock but lost touch with psy looong time ago
DJ Ankass

Posted : Oct 13, 2010 20:27
Quote:

On 2010-10-13 15:07, fruitopia wrote:
these are good prices for drinks but don't expect anything psychedelic in there!

skazi is a kind of poser hard rock trance made just to impress the unexperienced listeners. electric universe is not only rock but lost touch with psy looong time ago

nikoxil

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 14, 2010 07:02
Quote:

www.nikoxil.com
confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 16, 2010 14:37
ala ntala...!!!
porko rosso

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 17, 2010 09:41
another boring psyteam on the go
AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 26, 2010 23:09
Quote:

skazi is a kind of poser hard rock trance made just to impress the unexperienced listeners...

..and of course i couldnt leave this un-supported!
          -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
tinkerbell

Posted : Oct 28, 2010 19:14
Once more, I am disappointed with parties in Greece.. no conditions for too much money!!
No decor, no place to keep staff, no chillout, no place to eat, shorts actuation of the main artists, too much securities..and the fact that the party was promote with cheap drinks.. when in there they were as expensive as in Kolonaki!!!
8 euros a drink, 5 a beer and 3 water??? when they promote at 5 and 3.. Please stop lying, stop thinking of trance as a way to make easy money!!! I don't mind to pay more but I want conditions, I want to see my money invested... sorry but I don't like to feel that every euro left in Greeks parties are just to get richer people that doesn't work everyday!!!
fruitopia

Posted : Oct 29, 2010 09:48
psyland just sucks!
confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 29, 2010 13:33
psyland sucks for sure...
i think they have more partys to their plans like gms or something other more comerciall....???xaxaxxa
open your eyes guys and wacth this...in greece if someone he have some economy problems he make event skazi or electric universe or something like shit music to make money...because they think the idiots trance scene people...
we are all this idiots because some people they take money on our bag...i am dissapointed a lot of times in greece and for sure i dont see some light on the tunnel....
some organizers they are the cool guys and they running really for some good events but they are not a lot...and inside in the dirty the light is lost....

bom bom....!!!
tinkerbell

Posted : Oct 30, 2010 18:17
Thanks for your support, I am just a foreigner in Greece schocked with the organizations, i have been in parties in Thessaloniki 2, heard about the samotraki festival.. i would like to know which producers to trust in greece? i will support them!! because trance is not only crazy, drugged ppl!!
I.Mike

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 30, 2010 19:46
guys, there is only one solution for th egreek parties, dont support them if they dissapoint yoy!! is that simple! havent been to skazi event, but who is going to that party for trance? maybe for other reasons!

to tinkerbell: what is not to trust about the samothraki festivals happened in greece from 2001-2003? also why dont you share with us what is missing from Greek parties since you are a foreigner and might have a more clear and wide look at the case!? all the best for your stay in Greece
tinkerbell

Posted : Oct 30, 2010 19:51
Sure I mike, I will share my opinions.. and I go to skazy because i enjoy them.. and i am not an amateur consumer.. trance is in my life for 10 years..parties thousands of them!!
just feel that to share some knowledge u need to have ppl willing to learn!!
I tried it on the party with a girl called EVA assuming herself as a part of the organization.. face to face.. trying to share my knowledge for what?? feeling a fool for the try.. so, no thanks and sorry, steel didn't find in greece someone willing to learn!!
I.Mike

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 30, 2010 19:56
nice reply tinkerbell.i really dig it!.music is all about taste, so i cant dissagree with you....i just asked you to share you opinion about the parties as party organizers might learn something out of positive critism! as for the samothraki fest, i was just courious as i m part of that org and would like to know what u think! in anycase, as we go off topic, if u want pm me...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - SKAZI || ELECTRIC UNIVERSE -27/10/10 @ Cultural Center Hellenic Cosmos (Building 56, Pireos 254).

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance