Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...

korda

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 23, 2004 06:42
FORMAT EX!!!!!!:)))))))))

PSY4EVER
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 24, 2004 09:58
Quote:

On 2003-10-28 17:45, bluespectralmonkey wrote:
my only complaint might be that the songs dont really get going til the middle... theres plenty of room to mix at the beginnning and that makes it not as exciting to listen to at home.. ...

I think that its totally awsome the way his tracks evolve. Its great music to mix, because when you do long beatmactch's, the track comes in suttle, allowing for smoother mixes His basslines are totally Dark and low toned, the mastering is great, giving listeners pure quality sound to make sure you hear all the interesting sounds behind the darkness..

My fav's are 2,3,4,7,8           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 3, 2004 04:45
after listening and playing this cd for a while now i can honestly say that it grows and morphs
and while previously i wished the tracks would rock out more early, rather than building, i see them now as tools for working with energy, sending you down long mysterious pathways thru time and all trippy shit like that!
the full on parts at the end of several of the tracks just plain rules and i was just wishing that it went on longer.
some of the big rockout blowup parts just shoot their load and the track ends.... maybe.....
what if you wrote 20 minute tracks?

boom           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
popE on dopE

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 21:18
perfect album!dark n trippy.
just imagine a party with tim and krumelur..
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 20:35
I think I'll bring this one back up again... high-quality dark/minimal/progressive! Sensient has this bottom-heavy style full of moody tones and a very psychedelic mid-range for sharp melodies that gives him a very unique style... while I disliked the minimal wave that swept the psy world around the time of the millenium, isolated releases such as these serve as a refreshing change from the full-on onslaught we're stuck with these days. Progressive releases tend to be lighter on the whole so this very dark offering is particularly noteworthy. Fans of the murky night-time minimal psychedelic should not overlook this fine release!
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 08:01
plus its some of the deepest stuff out there.. i totally agree with you basilisk.. its one of the few albums that i still tend to listen to when i get cracked out...           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 16:19
Sensient is Matt Larner, one of Australia's finest psy producers and this is his debut album on the now late Tatsu Records. By now you should be already aware to Sensient's unique style that blends obscure sound scapes with intricate melodies. The progression of the tracks is very slow and it doesn't follow the oh so abused break/climax/break structure. Also, take into your consideration that this is not an album that will be absorbed within a couple of listens. Much like his predecessors in the Minimal Trance genre, Double Dragon and even Atmos, Sensient takes you on a jorney but a one that requires a commitment from a listener. Take your time and dive in.
My favorites here are:
1!! (11 minutes epic), 3!, 4!, 6!, 7, 8! (can you hear a talk between 2 grumpy old men in the middle??)
9.5/10
A milestone           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Dai
IsraTrance Junior Member
Dai aka Amatti

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 17:40
TIM larner? Matthew larnar is his older brother who produceing music under Fine Diner if my memory serves me correctly...

His first has kept the best spot in my car cd case for, i donnot know over two years, since it came out...I just love to listen when the traffic is frustrating...anyways, i just love his music, his second is one of the best or maybe the best album i have ever encountered in my psy history.
          Tell me what you listen, and I'll tell you what you are.
http://www.brainbusters.info
http://www.psytribe.com
Fine Diner
Fine Diner

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 11:55
yeh sometimes I wish I was my brother he he.
Fine Diner
Fine Diner

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 11:58
but then again sometimes I think he wishes he was me , he he , Tim knows what i mean .
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 15:35
Quote:

On 2006-04-11 16:19, Pavel wrote:
Sensient is Matt Larner

Its time to take it easy with the ketamine pavel.

Anyay Blue neevus is indeed a fine album which i still find enjoyable today,although i do prefer Pressure Optimal from the 2.

Lookin 4ward to the third installment!
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 16:12
"installment"

Cheers.           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 16:32
Damn,
Sincere appologies. Tim it is           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
drooid
Sun Control Species

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 16:45
i wish i was you matt.           the FATLINE is ending www.myspace.com/suncontrolspecies
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - sensient - blue neevus (tatsu - 2003)...
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance